• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Champion of Mankind meets the champion of monsters

Kehnam Akuma

(Hello all, this is my first post and hope I can get multiple partners from this, this will be action, romance, gay or straight, im not picky, your character must be the champion of the inhumane, (monsters) any questions just ask

In the land of Urugardt there wages a war. A war both old and new. A war between Humans and "Monsters", elves, orcs, goblins, dragons, and much more. No one is sure how it originally started, but it has been refreshed. The Monsters appointed a new champion, and the battle has been renewed. The battle seemed one sided for a while, with the Monsters winning victory after victory, until one day, in the throne room of King Leanord, the doors swung wide open. A tall powerful man, with hair white as snow, but he was a young man. He walked in and bowed to the king and said. "This war has cost us much, let me fly your banner, and become your champion". The king only laughed, but he was desperate, so he gave the boy a task, there was a monster squad coming up the Kings road a few miles to the east, and if he could stop them, with no help, he can become the champion. Not even two days later, the man came back with a bag full of heads. The man wouldn't say how he did it, but the king publicly announced him as Champion of Mankind. Since then. The man has won many battles. Now the Humans chant the name of Kehnam, Champion of Men.

Kehnam stood along in his clearing in the woods, grimacing as he watched the battle. His Idea would cost these men there lives, but save countless more. He watched as the Monsters came up in broad daylight and attacked the great walled city of Azer, he saw the Batallion that came out to meet the Monsters, it was pitiful compared to the size of the Legion the Monsters brought, it had to be near, 40,000 foot, 20,000 cavalry, 10 dragons, and there champion. He had no idea what these monsters were up to, but it was gonna be big. Kehnam just sat there and watched, the battle lasted about 2 hours, and then Azer was nothing but ruins and smoke, strewn with the smell of death and released bowel. Dead littered he field. The smell of burning flesh clung to his nose.
Kehnam scowled and turned to look at the pond. A muscular man stared back at him. Spiky white hair, vibrant green eyes. His armor helped him look even more terrifying. A black, dragon skin Jerkin clung to his body. Steel studs decorated his chest. From his shoulders hung a Gold dragon skin cape. His forearms and shins were covered in thick metal greaves and gauntlets. He sighed and reached down, picking up his shibibg helmet. A snarling wolfs head with a visor. He pulled it down over his head and scooped up his most prized artifact. A long pure black spear. Or at least that's what it looks like now. It was ab enchanted weapon, it could transform into any weapon he wished. Also, he was the only human capable of wielding it, for its ungodly weight.
Kehnam stood on the edge of woods and muttered a few spells and stepped out. He began to clap, his magic echoing the sounds so any on field could hear him. He clapped and walked straight. Everyone silenced. All monsters knew him, or at least the tales of him. He boomed out in a magically amplified voice. Deep and rumbling.
"Well, well well." He laughed and stopped . "Here I am, out numbered" He hung his head in fake defeat. "Well I only have one option" He stabbed his spear into the ground and sat on his knees. Holding his wrists together in front of him. "Arrest me"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back