• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Chameleon Team (Law Enforcement RP)

Freddie

[The phone rings. You pick it up.]

For whatever reason, you have decided to dedicate your life to catching killers and solving crimes. It's a very admirable career path, and I wish you all the best. We have received your application to our agency, and would to offer you a place in one of our elite units. I think you'd be a great member of our Chameleon team- a mobile team of agents specializing in undercover work across the nation. So pack your bags- this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Now, you'll meet your teammates on Monday, should you choose to accept a role in this team. You'll participate in bonding and getting-to-know-you exercises, and... Would you mind holding for a moment? I'm being pulled away, and it looks quite urgent.

[The phone clicks, you wait. A moment later, the director's voice comes back on the line.]

I'm sorry to have to do this to you, but you need to decide if you'd like the job right away. There is a threat to national security- a threat that only the Chameleon team can solve. I guess that's your team bonding exercise.

• Special Agents: They're the guys with the guns, the ones who most often go undercover. They're the ones to arrive on the scene of a crime, to talk to witnesses. You know, the usual.

Intelligence Analysts: They're the guys who sift through the computer data, who hack into databases, and who keep tabs on all the members of the team.

Forensic Scientists: The blood spatter, weird fibers, DNA, anything else found at the crime scene- those are all analyzed by the forensic scientists. From weird evidence, these scientists can tell you a lot about a crime.

Medical Examiners: They're the ones who deal with the body- when did the victim die? What was the cause of death?

Ops Director: The Boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back