• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Challenge Me: How Well Can I Draw Your Design From Description Only?

bastion

just a little guy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So LavenderTowne on YouTube has done this for a couple videos now, and it just looks like a lot of fun. LavenderTowne will ask members of her discord for descriptions of their characters and then draw what she thinks they look like and compares it to the actual design.

How This Works
To enter, you must have art of your character that you have the rights to.
This means the art was drawn specifically for you. I will accept submissions with designs made in games and other character makers like Picrew and HeroForge.

Describe how your character looks. The description should be about capturing the character, not a list of features.

Include an image of the character design under a spoiler. The site's built-in rich text editor allows you to insert images and spoiler sections of posts. You can even hit the little magnifying glass at the top right of the post box to preview your message and be sure you properly spoiled it so I can't see the image without clicking on it.

I'll draw what you've described and then post it with a comparison to your actual character art. I won't look at the actual character art until I've finished drawing the piece, so most likely it'll look different. This is all just for fun.

If the design I draw passes for your character you're allowed to have the art as a gift. Otherwise, it belongs to me. In the end, I'm the one drawing the design so unless I manage to actually capture your character's existing design from blind description, the resulting design and art I create belongs to me.

Last edited:
Example Submission
El is a 7 foot tall twink covered in feathers like stained glass. He's mostly human in appearance. What little skin that isn't covered in feathers has glowing infernal words tattooed across them. I call him a chaotic bimbo because he's an absolute idiot that lives to cause problems and flirt. He manages to dress both extremely slutty and conservatively at the same time since he loves to show off his skin but doesn't like his feathers.
Designed and drawn by me. More of my art can be found at DoodlerBeeArt.Tumblr.com
El_Ref_20210627155736.png

Submission:
Tyvale is a chaotic, broken woman with no material attachments to anything at all. Her singular, perfected goal is to destroy everything in her path, and she stops at nothing to get what she wants. In the past, she was experimented on, which drove her to complete and utter madness. She had trouble interacting with people, and has no concept of emotions that emit from others. She has nothing to hide, and is perfectly fine with revealing everything about herself in a single conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back