• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy chαsıng αfter tıme. (cs)

Lore
Here

gouache

cold and planetary.

916370ecf31c62033b4b6562673d1f46.gif

CHASING AFTER TIME. ❞

I wanna be immortal, like a God in the sky. I wanna be a silk flower, like I'm never gonna die.

❝ introduction. ❞

【role】—
【name】—
【nickname(s)】—
【gender】—
【age】— (what age do they appear as?)
【sexuality】—
【d.o.b.】— (must be before the 1800's)
【birth place】—
【race/ethnicity】—

❝ appearance. ❞

rules: instead of using real people as a depiction of what your character looks like, instead want you to use realistic artwork (not anime) as reference of how they look. here are examples of what I mean by that! if not, then please just get into detail when describing your character.

【height】 —
【weight】 —
【frame / build】 —
【hair length】 —
【hair color】 —
【eye shape】 —
【eye color】 —
【complexion】 —
【face shape】 —
【voice type】 —

【tattoo(s)】 —
【scar(s)】 —
【what do they smell like?】—
【other notable accessories】 —
【any other identifying mark(s)】 —

❝ personality. ❞

【good qualities / trait(s)】 —
【vices / negative Trait(s)】 —
【strengths】 —
【weaknesses】 —
【habits / quirks】 —
【phobia / fears】 —
【loves】 —
【hates】 —

❝ interview with the vampire. ❞

【when and where were you born?】 —
【did you have a family? If so, what were they like?】 —
【what was life like before you turned】 —
【how were you turned?】 —
【what were you doing before you met the others?】 —
【how many previous lovers have you had?】 —
【what’s one thing you will never do again?】 —
【are you a cat or dog person?】 —
【If you could live in one place forever, where would it be?】 —
【what three words would you use to describe yourself?】 —

Last edited:

Greed

All under the sky is mine, and nothing above can hold me down.​

Introduction

Name: Jean-Baptiste du Moreau
Nicknames: Jean | Greed | Décembre — No Longer Used
Sexuality: Bisexual
D.O.B: 21 June 1457
P.O.B: Unknown Town, Medieval France
Ethnicity: French

Appearance
Height: 179cm | 5'11"
Weight: 124lbs | 56kg

Build: Slender but not skinny, built in the way of a dancer or acrobat, with proportions that make him look taller than he really is. Has slight muscle definition, but it's clearly more for aesthetic rather than practical purposes. To assume that he's weak, though, of course, would be a mistake made.

Hair Length: Almost always kept long, despite his claims of disliking a feminine appearance, cut only when it reaches his waist. There have been decades when he decided to chop it all off, though that decision never once lasted.

Hair Color: A shade of blonde so platinum, you could mistake it for white.

Eyes Shape: Wide and deep set, turned up at the corners like a cat's, accompanied by a pair of long, straight brows.

Eye Color: A dark shade of green that can go from murky hazel to sea green depending on the light you catch them under.

Complexion: Pale, almost porcelain, so much so that you could almost see dark veins under his skin. Even his lips have a pallor to them that makes him appear frail or sick.

Face Shape: Soft and defined at the same time; an oval face but with a clear, sharp jawline paired with a tall nose and petal lips that are just slightly too plump to suit the rest of his face, giving an odd edge to an otherwise self-described "boring" face.

Voice Type: Deeper than his face might alert you on, with a lilting quality to it that constantly puts his tone somewhere between seductive and condescending.

Tattoos: A rose vine, from his left shoulder, down his flank, reaching past his hips.

Scars: Faint, jagged lines across his back, along with smaller ones on his side that are mostly hidden by ink. Arcs on his shoulder and hips that look vaguely like marks left by fingernails, as though someone had tried to rip his skin off.

Other Identifying Marks: A tear mole under his left eye.

Other Notable Accessories: A silver ring with the insignia of a swan, with an accompanying necklace.

Scent: Probably the perfume he decided to put on that day; he does have a strong preference for floral smells, specifically orchids and roses. His natural scent has been described by someone from the long ago past as akin to fresh snow off a mountaintop, though, whatever that means.

Persona
Virtues:
  • Ambitious | Determined
  • Adaptable | Quick-Witted
  • Charismatic | Persuasive
  • Loyal | Devoted

Vices:
  • Materialistic | Shallow
  • Machiavellian | Calculative
  • Selfish | Ignoble
  • Arrogant | Condescending

Strengths:
  • Strategic Mind
  • Charm & Magnetism (pulling off Lust better than Lust, he'd say)
  • Strong Will

Weaknesses:
  • Insatiable & Avaricious Nature
  • Distrust of People
  • Fondness for Drama (of typically extreme, emotional nature — of course, not involving himself)

Habits:
  • Arching his brow & rolling his eyes way too often
  • Tapping his fingers on the table/counter/chair arm/etc.
  • Smiling when he's angry

Fears:
  • Being betrayed or abandoned by his loved ones
  • Being helpless or powerless
  • Suddenly & completely losing control of a situation

Loves:
  • Wealth
  • Wealthy People, especially those that also love him
  • Beauty
  • Gifts
  • Plays | Opera | Ballet
  • Classical Music
  • Gardens
  • Apples
  • Receiving Affection
  • Secrets, preferably those of other people

Hates:
  • Poverty
  • Insects
  • Complete Silence
  • Being Alone
  • Humid Weather
  • Crying, by anyone, including himself
  • Hard Liquor
  • Being called pretty
  • Crudity
  • Rude People
  • Mistreating Children

Interview With The Vampire

"When and where were you born?"
How typical. France, darling, can't you tell from my very long name? It was in some impoverished town that nobody bothered to name... or, well, I assume that's where I was born. As a stupid baby, I wasn't in a state of mind to remember where I was, on the day of my birth, you understand.

"Right, and the...the year?"
Make a good guess and maybe I'll tell you.

"Uhm, well, maybe the 1400s?"
Smart boy. Yes, around there. I don't bother to remember the exact year, but it was somewhere in the middle of that century.

"I see... Did you have a family? If so, what were they like?"
Family? You mean before I was turned? Well... what an annoying memory to drag up, really. You're a troublesome one, Mr. Author. My past isn't pretty, you know? Are you trying to make me sad?

"I'm sorry, I-"
Don't be, I was joking. Would you like some wine?

"Oh...no, I'm fine, thank you."
Why? Do you think it's blood? I'm not so evil, you know?

"No, no, I didn't mean-"
You fall for things too easily, boy, how cute.

"...So, uhm, the question? About your family?"
Hmm, well. I did have a man I called father, at one point. I was a street rat of the lowest kind for most of my childhood until he adopted me. He was, if we're only going off his general persona, a pleasant old man. At least, to other people. He was a rich man, very respected in high society and known to be extremely charitable. Fed the poor, helped the sick and al that. But he had unusual interests, you understand, the kind you can't tell other people. Some might say the wicked kind, and I'd agree. Now, don't get me wrong, he did treat me well — as long as I did what he wanted me to. He was my first source of affection, ever, and he gave me a life of luxury, so I was even grateful to him until... Well, like I said, I was a stupid child.

"What made you change your opinion of him?"
Realizing he was a dirty, twisted excuse of a human being. Let's leave it at that, yes?

"I see. Say, what was life like before you turned?"
As I said, I was an abandoned kid. Left by my mother on some poor lady's doorstep and then passed from person to person til they ran out of people to throw me away to. Most of the childhood I can actually remember was spent on the streets. Running round in rags, stealing scarps to survive and all that. I'd say I did a pretty good job of it, really. Somehow, I survived until adolescence without dying of some horrid disease or being dragged into a gang or the like; I did run the occasional errands for thugs, of course. That was common, then, you understand, and they were surprisingly some of the very few that actually paid.

It was when I was... thirteen, I'd guess, that things changed. They said that some nobleman was going to feed all the stray children — a meal that now, looking back, seems disgusting to me but, well, back then it was good food — so I went. I met my new father there: Seigneur du Moreau. I'm fairly sure he already had plans to adopt a child before that feast, because he was looking around and talking to us quite intently then. Well, it wasn't called adoption, then, but it's the same idea. As you already know, I was the lucky one to be picked. He took me away in a carriage like a hero. I'm sure he'd have spouted more than a few lies about why exactly he chose to take me, a dirty, rough orphan, and put me all the way up on the pedestal of a nobleman's ward.

Anyway, I spent a few more years there. Maybe seven or eight, I can't recall exactly. You might expect a street rat like me to have found all the etiquette and forced elegance of the upper class suffocating but I was — and I promise I don't exaggerate — a natural, really. What was suffocating was that man's presence. His...so-called love. But...well, I was scared to escape, I'll admit. I knew well enough how terrible it would be for me out there. In fact, I might have known better after experiencing the wickedness of that house, about pain and the evils of men. So, I stayed, playing his pretty doll. That was my life, until he left it.

"And... when he left, you were turned? How did that happen?"
Well, I died, too, of course. Or, rather, I almost did. Now, I couldn't inherit his title, you understand. I was of no good blood, after all. But I could all his wealth, all that gold he had stashed away. Obviously, the rest of his more distant family couldn't let that happen. You're of the creative sort, aren't you, Mr. Author? So, imagine, what would those vile, greedy creatures do to poor little me?

"Who turned you?"
... Are you sure you don't want wine? This is well-aged, you know? It's quite exquisite, if I say so myself.

"I... no, thank you."
You're all too dull, Mr. Author. So, what's your next question? Unless that's really all you have for me.

"What were you doing before you met... well, the others?"
What, you mean the bunch of crazies? Well, I had some fun terrorizing Versailles. Even had a short stint as an executioner, at one point. Good times, really, when my name echoed through streets in fear. A feeling to get drunk on, you know? Well, I suppose you wouldn't.

"Were you alone, then?"
I wasn't, I had someone with me. Occasionally someones, though it was usually just the two of us. But I rather dislike talking about that man, even more than Seigneur du Moreau, actually.

"I see. When did you join you current... coven, then?"
Somewhere in the 16th century. I came across them while wandering in Paris and somehow got roped into this mess.

"Oh..."
No more questions, Mr. Author? I would be sorely disappointed if that were the case.

"Uh, well, how many previous lovers have you had?"
Ha! More than I can count. I don't keep them for long, you understand. Why? Would you like to join the cast, darling?

"Oh, no, thank you. And, uh, what’s one thing you will never do again?"
That's a difficult question. I've had a lot of time to do brainless things. If I'm going to be serious, I'd say I would never wholeheartedly love someone again. But, that comes down to a serious draw with trying to learn horse-riding. Animals and I just don't get along.

"Oh? Then, what about cats & dogs? Which do you prefer?"
Well... dogs? I've heard that I'm quite similar to a cat but they're creatures that only take affection, aren't they? I like being given love, you know? So, it'd have to be dogs for me.

"Hmm... If you could live in one place forever, where would it be?"
I couldn't say. So far, France still suits me best. I'd be fine with anywhere as long as there are people to amuse me, though.

"Then, finally, what three words would you use to describe yourself?"
What, are you looking for personality? Be more specific, Mr. Author, I could easily say Inhuman, Male and Old.

"I-"
But personality it is. Hmm... determined? Confident, of course, and... let's go with charming, shall we?

Last edited:

• LUST.
    NAME —
    Shmuel Dov Daskal.
    NICKNAME(S) —
    Muel, Shmoo.
    AGE — (appears to be)
    SEXUALITY
    Bisexual.
    D.O.B
    June 2, 1330
    BIRTHPLACE —
    Porto, Portugal
    RACE/ETHNICITY —
    Mizrahi, Sephardic Jew.

Last edited:
4db04127885d2893ad18a84ad86c7f16.jpg

Daemen Tahan. ❞

ENVY.​

full name— Daemen Iseul Tahan.
nickname— Day.
gender— Male.
age— 25.
sexuality— Gay.
d.o.b.— November 5, 1330
race— West Asian (Iranian), Semitic Jew

❝ persona. ❞
【positive traits】—
He is easily able to work through any kind of situation, especially difficult ones, and isn’t easily phased by his strong emotions. He is very level headed even when wanting to act on impulse, and has exceptional self control of himself. On the surface he clearly seems self aware and mindful, but inwardly he is emotional, insecure, and very self conscious- which is why he does his absolute best to be so tactful. He’s able to work through his emotions quietly, making sure not to push it onto others. He is very tender and affectionate, although shows it privately and with a specific few, being able to drop his transparent ego to appease the people he loves. He is and is a very dependable person, being trustworthy and reliable. He feels good when helping others, as it is a big part of his identity and how he judges others to be. Being such a dependable person makes him act according to what he believes morally correct. Although on first impressions, it’s hard to tell or get that feeling from him. Daemen shows great sympathy and concern for others, wanting to naturally care for others even if it comes off passive aggressively. He is very sarcastic, but just uses this as a front to cover the depth of his willingness to give so much of himself to others- so it comes off as ironic and snide.

【negative traits】—
He is very standoffish, and comes off as pretentious and sneering at others to protect himself from being harmed in any way. He’s known to be bold and cheeky, easily able to be honest even when it has poor timing. He is awfully judgemental and petty, but doesn’t share his real thoughts due to this. He is able to control himself even with such strong impulses to say exactly what he’s thinking. Even though he doesn’t show this, you can visibly see it in his eyes as he is rather expressive when it comes to how he really feels. Daemen has a strong ego for someone who is already self conscious and insecure of himself. He is the most criticizing of himself more than anyone else, and judges his actions meticulously and without sympathy for himself. He takes things very hard and if something really upsets him he will ruminate on it for days. Instead of saying how he feels, it comes out in cynical sarcasm and passive aggressive remarks. In order to be honest with himself and others it would take a lot of breaking down of his problematic walls, and once getting to that point does he actually become visibly emotional.

【fears】—
Losing Shmuel, heights, needles, getting lost

【loves】—
Curry, Shmuel, naps, drawing and painting, steak, hairstyling, tequila cocktails, cooked mushrooms, fashion, cigars, black coffee, reading, playing the drums, dancing, farmers market, the theater, and anthropology.

【hates】—
Bland and sweet food, monkeys, vegetables, clowns and mimes, puzzles, tight clothing, and perfume.

❝ appearance. ❞

【height】— 6'3 inch.
【weight】— 175 lbs.

He has a long diamond shaped face, with a keen jaw-line, wide cheekbones, a narrow forehead and an extended sharp chin.
He has broad shoulders and square shaped chest, sizable sturdy arms and narrow waist, with an overall athletic well-proportioned shape.
His skin tone is an even cool olive color, with a glossy and spotless complexion.
He has deep set eyes are hooded in shape, with the color being a bright amber yellow. He has tiny pupils, making the color of his eyes seem much more significant.
He has coarse, thick, ashy ebony hair, in length is slightly passing his ears into a neat undercut fade. His eyebrows, being slightly darker than his natural hair color, are also just as cleanly and in shape.
He has a long, straight, broad tipped, and vaguely upturned nose. His nose is a defining part of his face, with nostrils that are shaped more sharply into indistinct triangular shape.

His lips are lengthy in size, with a full bottom lip and a slightly a thinner upper lip- giving him a permanent pouty look on his face even when resting.

【voice type】— Daemen has a low and husky tone to his voice that fits his figure relatively well, but upon getting to know him does his voice change from animated, disinterested, abrasive, sarcastic, and sometimes tender. The pitches in his voice differs depending on his emotions, but more often than not remains to sound unwaveringly sarcastic.

【scars】— He has a collection of scars in the shape of scratch marks that run from his shoulder blades to the middle of his back. Some of the scars on his back appear to be faint, but others bright pink, all of them in different stages of healing.

【tattoos】— He doesn't have any tattoos, but he does have many inkblots inbedded in his finger tips from the amount of times he's accidentally stabbed himself with a fountain pen.

【smell】— He smells of brand-new leather, and the scent of after-rain dewy grass.
[/comment]

❝ Interview with Daemen, the vampire. ❞

【when and where were you born?】 —
I was born on November 5th.. I don’t exactly remember the precise year. I know I’m like a few months older than Shmuel if that counts for anything. I think, I’m not sure. Anyways, I was born In Germany, I think. If I remember correctly. I was told many different things… but I do know I was born in a wagon.. and You know what? After living long enough to see medical advances, even if it’s not a lot of movement, it’s enough for it to have been better to give birth in a wagon. My poor mother.. If only she had given birth to me a few centuries later.

【did you have a family? If so, what were they like?】 —
I had my mom, my baby sister, Min. My mom was a very dainty woman, apprehensive, skittish, and vulnerable. She was deaf, and it was hard to communicate with deaf folk back then. So she was much like a terrified feral kitten.. But I blame my father for that. Sometimes my mother was affectionate, or gave me a sweet from time to time. My little sister was sixteen years younger than me, and the exact opposite of my mother. Min was just rambunctious and kind, wasn’t shy of speaking her mind, and a handful. She was difficult to keep up with.

【what was life like before you turned】 —
My life wasn’t exactly comfortable to say the least.. We grew up poor because my father was a drunkard. He was abusive, and would hit my mother almost to death many times. I often slept at my friends' homes in our small village, but one time I slept with the livestock in a horribly smelly barn.. Which wasn’t too bad compared to the time I slept in a chicken coop. I was fed only out of the goodness of my neighbors' hearts, but only If I went to synagogue with their family. Synagogue was so boring.. But beggars can’t be choosers. My life was just plain for a long time, just the same old thing everyday. I was illiterate so I couldn’t read or anything.. so I was just bored out of my mind. I did a lot of hard labor jobs to make money when I got old enough, which was basically no money. When I was older, in my adolescents, my father died drinking himself to death. Good riddance…. He got what he deserved. Later, my mother met another man, and a year later they had my baby sister. My mother’s new man, you’d call him a step father nowadays, was very gentlemanly compared to the sack of useless shit my father was. The bar was not set very high, so he didn’t have much to go against. I loved my baby sister and so did they, and finally my mom was in a good happy place. She had never been at peace before, so seeing her relaxing for once was a relief. We all started going to synagogue together, and it wasn’t just out of payment because I was given food. I still didn’t like it at all, Although the good thing that came out of it was meeting Shmuel. That's what made it worth all that time spent there.

【how were you turned?】 —
Could we skip this question? I don’t like talking about it.. If that’s alright.

【what were you doing before you met the others?】 —
Hahaa….. Well, we stayed with this one well experienced as dust vampires for a very long time. We never found out his real full name, but he told us to refer to him as Don. He spoke mostly in broken english and russian, but made it clear to us what he meant with his actions instead of words. He showed us the ropes, and It was uncomfortable for the both of us. He wasn’t shy of going after any kind of person to feed off of, which we obviously felt was cruel. He would go after anyone, even children. Don would wipe out villages in only a couple days and often enticed us into doing it ourselves, but we stuck to feeding off the blood of animals. It tasted horrible, and we never felt full or had any energy, but we refused to take the life of someone else. It just didn’t feel right. I tried to rip his head off multiple times. I was unsuccessful. Ahaha!

We got out of there when we had the chance to escape, and Shmuel and I just traveled around Europe on horses. The two of us just went on the run, to nowhere in particular. We just traveled in the dark of the night on horses, and stayed in caves to sleep during the day. I was always exhausted, so we gave in to feeding on humans.. But made exceptions. We would stalk around villages, or stay there for a couple days and look out for criminals. Rapists weren’t uncommon back then, and in fact would happen all the time. In other words without beating around the bush, we just sucked the souls out of those sick men. We felt better about it after that, like it was just… playing god, you know. Regular fun things we enjoyed doing.. Shmuel was more eager about it than I was though. He would really observe the people we would come back for the perfect victim, who was without morals. Eventually we both grew tired of the rush of it, and Shmuel wanted to find somewhere to settle down, but being far away from society was impossible, so we kept going. I mostly just went where Shmuel wanted to go, and wherever we went we would do small jobs for city workers. Everytime we would tell them we only worked during the night, they would laugh in our faces… and they still do.

【how many previous lovers have you had?】 —
I only have one lover, but I’m sure he would disagree if he was asked the same thing. He’s told me he loves me a million times.. and you know.. we share many other things together. He would say we are just “close friends”, but do close friends sleep together? So you tell me if that sounds like a close friend or not! .….... He would kill me if he found out I said this. I’m oversharing again…... oh no...

【what’s one thing you will never do again?】 —
I don’t ever want to mess with bees again. I was a beekeeper for a day and left a hour later.

【are you a cat or dog person?】 —
I love cats! When Shmuel and I lived in Iceland for a while, we had a cat named Reginald. He was a very tall slim black cat with a bold face. I miss him a lot…. What a sweet boy.

【If you could live in one place forever, where would it be?】 —
Most likely in the south of France.. It’s romantic there. I had a big garden back then, and I really enjoyed tending to them every day. I want a garden again.

【what three words would you use to describe yourself?】 —
Shmuel would say I’m annoying, rude, and a absolute buffoon.. so I’ll just go with that.

[/font][/justify][/centerblock][/font]

Last edited:
info
looks
persona
interview
  • info

pride.

Name: Elisabeth Anne-Marie Hatton
    Nicknames: Lis, Red
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    DOB: 22nd September 1570
    POB: London, England
    Ethnicity: English-French

"It was night, and the rain fell; and falling, it was rain,

but, having fallen, it was blood."

~ Edgar Allen Poe

coded by weldherwings.

Leon Proulx.

basics.
name : Leon Nikolas Proulx
nickname : Lion
sexuality : Straight
d.o.b : January 11, 1305
role : Sloth
birth place : Paris, France
ethnicity : French, Bulgarian
visage.
title : info.
height : 6'5'
weight : 190 lbs
frame/build : He appears to be herculean on first sight, strappingly brawny in size, athletic defined muscles, tight calves, broad-shouldered, and imposingly tall
hair length : He has a soft textured Ivy league haircut, that he either styles with molding paste to be swept back or parted to the side, with a taper fade. Without using molding paste, his hair is messy, wavey, and without shape. Strong thick eyebrows, with a naturally well defined shaped.
hair color : Honey blonde, strawberry blonde (reddish tones) in the sun
eye shape : Intense deeply set, almond shaped eyes, and it looks like he is glaring most the time.
eye color : Dark murky green, with hints of hazel.
eye color : Golden sandy skin color, with a that is smooth and tawny complexion.
face shape : Diamond shaped, sharp jawline, prominent square chin, with high cheekbones. He has a small but very proportioned and well balanced lips with a defined cupid's bow. He has a aquiline nose shaped nose, a straight nose bridge, and ends with a soft curvy tip.
voice type : Deep, rather hoarse, usually toneless, gravely clam, with a vague french accent. His accent isn't easily heard due to how low and little he speaks, but is more apparent when he speaks clearly.
scars : Long and light healed scars (slashes) on his chest and back, and small scars on hands, legs, and arms. There is a specfic triangular shaped scar above his heart, that is more of a reddish less healed color.
smell : A earthy cologne that smells like cedar and sandalwood, and vague tobacco.
notable accessories : Well worn yellow gold wedding band, with detailed vines engraved around it.
notable accessories : Calloused at the palm, bulky large hands, with long fingers.
persona.
- positive traits :
good qualities
: He is quiet and private, extremely calm, objectively judgemental, rational and level headed, open minded and accepting, kind and protective, and very honest when asked his opinion on certain matters.
strengths : He is loyal to the ones he values, understanding, empathetic and will always lend a ear. He is extremely patient with others, and physically very strong- he will step into any confrontation without hesitation to protect the less fortunate, innocent people, and the people he cares about.
- negative traits :
bad qualities
: He comes off as aloof and uninterested by people who don’t know him personally, but he is just quiet individual. He chooses to distance himself from others and avoids socializing as much as he can. Always deeply absorbed in thoughts, and is not often not paying attention. He is reserved, legatharic, apathetic, and stubborn in how he goes about choosing not change his old ways.
weaknesses : He is not very observant to surroundings, and will miss the obvious going on around him. He is always lost in his own thoughts, and is rarely paying attention. He doesn’t speak his mind to avoid confrontation with others, and is willing to let things go easily because of this.
habits : Unknowingly twisting his wedding band on his finger, smokes cigarettes or from a pipe, and putting his hands in his pockets.
fears : Losing his ring, shouting/screaming, and loud noises associated with war.
- likes : The ocean, fishing, cats, feeding the street cats, making hand-made leather bound books, writing short stories, the countryside, gardens, winter, sleeping, hammocks, flower pressing, chess, swimming, fencing, and archery.
- dislikes : Large crowds, summer, risk-taking, classic literature, messiness, loud noises, wasting food, surprises, riddles, hunting, multitasking, and drama.
archive.
Interview with Leon. :

“Let’s start with when and where were you born?”
Paris.

“Do you know the year you were born in?”
No, I don’t.

“Do you know the month you were born? Perhaps?”
I don’t.

“Did you have a family?”
Yes.

“Who was in your family?”
My wife and daughters.

“How many daughters did you have?”
Four of them.

“What were your daughters like?”
They were good girls.

“And your wife? What was she like?”
Beautiful and bright.

“Did you ever want a son?”
No.

“Really? Why not?”
I don’t care much for boys.

“What was your life like before you turned?”
Not bad.

“Not bad? How so?”
I was alive, and so were the rest of them.

“I see. What did you do for a living then?”
I was a Chevalier.

“You specifically were a knight commander for the Kingdom of France?”
Yes.

“You were also said to be one of the most valorous knights on the battlefield by the kingdom and its people..”
…..

“I see, I see. So, do you remember how exactly you were turned into the man you are today?”
A woman dragged me unwillingly out of my rightful death.

“What do you mean by ‘rightful death’?”
All humans are given the right to die, and my right was taken.

“Who was the woman who took that right from you?”
She was a stalker posing as a field nurse.

“Were you dying when she found you?”
I was caught in the line of fire in battle.

“So, what did you do before you found the others?”
Nothing worth mentioning.

“Did you go around with the ‘field nurse’ who turned you?”
Yes, for a while.

“Why did you leave her?”
She was killed.

“Do you know who killed her?”
No.

“Oh, okay then. So, How many lovers have you had?”
One.

“Seriously? You haven’t slept with anyone since then… ever?"
…..

“That’s a shame… sorry to hear that. Anyways, next question. What is one thing you will never do again?”
This interview.

“Oh… okay. I’ll be quick then.. Are you a cat person or a dog person?”
Cats.

“What’s one place you would like to live forever?”
I don’t know.

“Quickly! What are three words you would use to describe yourself?”
Goodbye.

coded by incandescent

Last edited:

Gluttony

In my dreams, I was a butterfly, and they admired my beauty but never tried to cage me.​

Introduction

Name: Fabia Maxima Aurelia
Nicknames: Aura/Aurie | Gluttony
Sexuality: Demisexual
D.O.B: 119 B.C
P.O.B: Rome, Roman Republic
Ethnicity: Roman

Appearance
Height: 157cm | 5'3"
Weight: 107lbs | 48kg

Build: Despite not caring at all about her weight, Aura's frame never seems to gain meat or fat on them, keeping her slender and petite. She does, however, have unexpectedly generous curves where they supposedly belong.

Hair Length: A head full of curls that fall nearly to her waist, though she occasionally toys with the idea of getting a pixie cut or the like. Has yet to gather enough courage to try it out, however.

Hair Color: A fiery red that often had people wondering if she's a witch it's truly natural, though she guarantees it is.

Eyes Shape: The wide, doe-like kind people often associate with innocence, aided even more by their clear, sparkling quality.

Eye Color: A bright, crystal color that looks like icy lakes in winter reflecting back at you from the depths of her gaze. In other words, light blue.

Complexion: Originally an olive shade, it got much paler over the years as she stayed out the sun. It has been gaining back some color since she figured out she was now old enough to walk in the sun, but only enough for her not to be paper-white. Despite the natural association one might have with red hair and freckles, Aura has none, which she quite resents because she thinks they're absolutely beautiful features.

Face Shape: A perfect heart, with features softer than the image of Ancient Romans that marble statues might imply — though that's not to say that they were, in fact, not sharp, either. She has a more modern sort of look than one that fits her time, modern meaning the 1800s, which made her a, unusual, unique face in the Roman Republic and ironically a classic, archetypal beauty in Victorian London.

Voice Type: High-pitched and clear, with a melodic tone to them makes her sound often carefree.

Tattoos: None, and she'll likely never get any.

Scars: None. She used to have many, but they've all faded away with time.

Other Identifying Marks: None.

Other Notable Accessories: An intricate silver locket, one she makes a point to carry despite it having no meaningful symbolism.

Scent: The soft, lingering scent of a garden, the kind that seems to come from no particular blossom but smells distinctly like flowers all the same.

Persona
Virtues:
  • Intelligent | Perceptive
  • Relaxed | Optimistic
  • Lovable | Affectionate
  • Curious | Open-Minded

Vices:
  • Fickle | Blasé
  • Impulsive | Volatile
  • Unrelenting | Obsessive
  • Occasionally Sadistic (mostly toward humans)

Strengths:
  • Old Age, Ironically
  • Haemokinesis — Blood Manipulation (control movement, shape, temperature, etc.)
  • Sharp & Quick Wit

Weaknesses:
  • Hatred of Boredom, Bordering on Fear
  • Extremely Biased Nature (same words can garner immediate violence or dismissive laughter depending on the person)
  • "Just Kill It" Tendency Toward Problem Solving

Habits:
  • Blowing up her cheeks when upset or dissatisfied
  • Scrunching her nose
  • Stretching even when she isn't tired

Fears:
  • Emptiness; becoming a shell of herself

Loves:
  • Romance
  • Harps, both playing & listening to them
  • Fairytales
  • Interesting or Unique People
  • Thrill
  • Running, especially parkour-style, though that word hasn't been invented yet
  • Pants
  • Small Animals

Hates:
  • Being Idle
  • Rules & Regulations
  • Drunk Men
  • Silence
  • Being Controlled
  • Strong Smells
  • Chili Peppers, and anyone who tries to make her eat those
  • Rain

Interview With The Vampire

"When and where were you born?"
Oh, a long time ago, I can't remember. I would estimate about twenty... a couple dozen human lifetimes ago. I was born in the capital of the Republic of my time, Rome, though I doubt it's really the same place as what you might know as Rome.

"I see..did you have a family? "
My family? The great gen Fabia, of course. Well, great from the perspective of history, not mine.

"What were they like from your perspective then?"
Typical. My father was the dominant one and made it clear to everyone as much as he could. My mother was sweet and submissive as he liked it, and so were my sisters. My younger brother was, well, male and praised to the skies for it. Quintus Fabius Maximus something, he was called, like every other male in my extended family ever. He received triple the love and attention from my parents compared to me and my four sisters combined, for obvious reasons. I'm sure he became Consul at some point, with a ridiculous epithet to match, though I was already "dead" at that point & couldn't care less.

I did marry a man, but I never did give him children. Thank Jupiter for that. I would never have let myself be turned if I had children to protect.

"What was life like before you turned?"
Dictated by old men who knew best. I dressed how they wanted, talked how they liked. Hell, even smiled the way I was told to. Isn't that funny? Oh dear, can you tell I'm still bitter about them? Odd thing, they are, feelings. Some fade so fast and some stay right there, forever.

"Even your married life was that way?
Oh, honey, of course it was. You know why he married me? Because he was an ambitious man; I was a great tool for allying with the Fabii and also considered a man's dream, for my beauty and utter obedience. Never my own belonging, I was, back then. I was given to that man when I was... maybe fifteen? Sixteen? Later than most girls, actually. Anyway, his very purpose in chasing me was to control me like a pawn. Why would he give me any freedom? Don't get me wrong, he did love me, I believe, or at least treasured me. Treated me like a glass doll. When, even after years of marriage, I couldn't get pregnant, he stayed faithful and pampering. I was touched, then, but I didn't love him. Never did.

"Then, how were you turned?"
Met a man I did love, but it turned out he was after my blood. It would seem that luck was on my side, though, because he decided not to kill me after all.

"Then, were you with him before you met the others? If so, how did you end up separating?"
Oh, we split up a long time ago. We did stay together for a long time. A couple centuries, in fact. Then we got bored of each other and just decided to go our separate ways for a while. Unfortunately, he died before we could get back together. I killed his murderer, though, so I suppose he's resting in peace, now. Anyway, after that, I wandered for awhile. Joined a few different covens. I've stayed with this one the longest, though. The other covens are so serious. My guys are mad, here, so it's never boring.

"So, how many previous lovers have you had?"
...I said I was born before Jesus Christ, boy. I can't possibly remember all of them. I'm an affectionate sort, you know?

"Oh? Then, what about cats & dogs? Which do you prefer?"
Oh, I adore both. Especially the furry and small variety.

"Hmm... If you could live in one place forever, where would it be?"
I would never live in one place forever. I'd go mad from boredom and probably just kill myself. Wait. No. I'm too old to kill myself, now. Damn it.

"Then, finally, what three words would you use to describe yourself?"
Beautiful, amazing, and possibly narcissistic? Ha! Just kidding ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back