• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Cerberus's Syndicate

ZootedStarz

• 1712790450182.png

In the heart of Crescent City, California, a mysterious and formidable entity lurks in the shadows known as
    Cerberus's Syndicate

Comprised of three lycan motorcycle packs – the Heroux pack, the Verdon pack, and the Gris pack – each specializing in a different aspect of illegal activity, Cerberus's Syndicate has successfully maintained a fragile peace among the warring packs by creating a structured system to divide territory and manage their illicit assets.

The Heroux pack, under the leadership of Alpha Keondra, controls the weapons and ammunition trade, ensuring that their pack is armed to the teeth and ready for any conflict that may arise. The Verdon pack, led by Alpha (TBD), reigns over the drug market, distributing narcotics throughout Crescent City with ruthless efficiency. Meanwhile, the Gris pack, helmed by enigmatic Alpha (TBD), specializes in the art of counterfeiting and money laundering, their silver tongues and cunning minds making them the invisible hand behind many of the city's financial dealings.

The delicate balance of power within Cerberus's Syndicate is suddenly threatened when a rival gang from a neighboring city begins encroaching on their territory, seeking to seize control of Crescent City's lucrative criminal underworld. As tensions escalate and alliances are tested, Cerberus's Syndicate must band together to protect their territory and their way of life.

Amidst the chaos, a young up-and-coming lycan, Reign, finds herself caught in the crossfire. Daughter to the Alpha of the Heroux pack, Reign is torn between her loyalty to her pack and her desire for a life beyond the confines of the Syndicate. As she navigates the treacherous waters of gang politics and forbidden romance, Reign discovers dark secrets hidden within Cerberus's Syndicate that threaten to tear the packs apart from within.

As the power struggle reaches its boiling point, Reign must make a choice that will determine the fate of Crescent City and the future of Cerberus's Syndicate. Will she stand with her pack and uphold the legacy of Cerberus, or will she forge her own path and defy the traditions that have bound her people for generations?

In a world where alliances are fragile, loyalty is everything, and survival is the ultimate prize, Crescent City Syndicate is a tale of power, betrayal, and redemption set against the backdrop of a modern dark underworld ruled by lycan motorcycle gangs.

Want to know what will happen? Join and see.

Last edited:
Seems like a fun concept! Count me down as interested. Not quite entirely sure which pack I'd want to play in just yet- they all sound intriguing in their own right!

Seems like a fun concept! Count me down as interested. Not quite entirely sure which pack I'd want to play in just yet- they all sound intriguing in their own right!
Awesome! Im new to this site but if you have anyone you think might also be interested that would be amazing. I'm super excited to try and pull an RP like this off. Once we have enough people interested I'll be getting it started.

Gazing respectfully
Glad you're here :) If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

We're still looking for a couple more people to be interested before getting the CS Thread up! Two Alpha Positions open!
Bump!!!

If it helps, I'd be willing to play two characters! I'm not usually big on leader type characters but I'n interested in this enough that I'd do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back