Centaurus Military Academy

Rosyshark said:
@Ninja God @Solitaire @PlaguedWithInsanity @Belle Moon
The first timeskip will be happening today if that's alright with everyone! We'll be moving forward into the end of the first month of training and if you haven't been able to introduce your characters yet, it will be a good time for that then. This will be the start of what will be moving the plot along. I'll be posting the Intro to the time skip when I get back home in a couple hours.
Okay, actually timeskip it going to happen tomorrow. Sorry about that! Just had a busy day and I think it's a little late in the day for me to throw this at you all. ^^; But be ready because tomorrow is when the action starts!

ok i'll work on a character

Here is a question for when I am done should my character just have been enrolled I see a month has passed and I will need to explain where it has been

@Rosyshark so i read the rp but i want to make sure where the group is and if my character can just be a late to school student lol

@Karcen

I'm a little hesitant to say just make them a month late because someone else wanted to and we told them they shouldn't. But with the way your character's backstory is it could be an exception.(She would need to probably work extra hard to make up that month missed of training.) that or you could just say she hasn't socialized yet. It's a big school so it wouldn't be too odd if there was someone they hadn't met yet. But as of right now most of the characters are hanging out because it's a big day off for them. So most are in town hanging out around the festival going on currently.

well seeing as she is the only in the mechanic department i guess she will be there ( though most likely avoided ) and ok town area i'll post soon

just being accepted (woo) was curious of the best way to jump in without disturbing anything too large, but being a bit natural and unforced.

hmmm Well with the way things are going right now, backup has just been called to the crime scene that just happened to clear the area of civilians/question possible witnesses/ect. Since your character is a foot soldier he could be part of that group that comes in. Or if you want you can wait till they all go back to the Academy but that might take a bit and I wouldn't want to make you wait that long.

@Facethelight

Doesnt really matter to me; I can create my own sorta flow that doesn't really break anything usually.... hopefully ''<o>u<o>

Alrighty c: but if you want him to come along with the backup that's arriving, I'm about to have Naran appear with it. But it's up to you. Introduce him in whatever way you feel fits best. ^^

can't really rp until around monday, going to a convention and straight after going to another state for a month, tho i can rp there

Yee sorry. I was out all day, Cocoa is driving back from Chicago, and Vic is probably working. Idk about other though. This is a pretty lax RP anyway so slow days aren't too bad.

i do like SAO the one who seemed concerned about breaking rules/ orders is the one doing it now

We are planning a short time skip to get all the Cadets back to the Academy. So to give you guys time to finish up conversations and be ready for it it'll be happening tomorrow morning!

@Ninja God @Belle Moon @anyone else I might've forgotten

i am goign with people having rooms not big bunk rooms

ah nothing like making the bio engineered death machine feel flustered

Its not even on damn purpose either. If others tried i feel like they would fail, much less the fact that she can do it on accident

Users who are viewing this thread

Back