Centaurus Military Academy

Rosiegold

Elder Member
Please keep most OOC chat here. And don't be afraid to ask questions and whatnot!

Last edited by a moderator:
'hus hans berguna'

Not to be rude, but what did you mean to say in your latest post? You misspelled some words and don't have a clue what you meant.

@Ninja God

So what's happening so far in the roleplay? I'm trying to find a way to intro both my characters...

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

Well, Echo and Snake lady (haven't remembered her name quite yet) are heading to the hanger. While Zeon, Eldirir and Caritus are at the Medical building. It's still the first day and everyone is just wandering around, touring the place

@Ninja God

@Ninja God

We plan to have the timeskip happen this week hopefully, but we would really prefer for everyone to have introduced their characters first though/ wrap up what still is going on.

Like she said we would really love to have everyone introduce themselves before we time skip. @PlaguedWithInsanity if you want to you can introduce one of your characters to Zeon and Eldirir they are outside the medical building and just standing there not sure what to do next. So it's a good opportunity and I won't reply until you do if you do choose to do this if not then feel free to do this after the time skip.

Yeah, I think I'll introduce my characters after the skip. My android could have been stored away until actual training and such.. And my little goo boy can just be very late ^^

Both scenarios are plausible for my characters

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

That's okay. Caspian has never been punctual. He is always terribly off-timed. I'll just say that he marked the wrong month.

@PlaguedWithInsanity

You might not want to do that. I'm really sorry. This is a militia, they would not accept him a month late. He would have missed a whole month of crucial training. You can wait until the time skip to roleplay, but you can't have him enter the academy late. We have an event planned for the time skip, and it wouldn't do him good to have just entered.

Uhmmm.... Then I'll just have Caspian along the sidelines then. It would make sense because he's so scared of everything and everyone. He just hasn't brought himself up to talking to ask the others until the big event

@Ninja God @Solitaire @PlaguedWithInsanity @Belle Moon

The first timeskip will be happening today if that's alright with everyone! We'll be moving forward into the end of the first month of training and if you haven't been able to introduce your characters yet, it will be a good time for that then. This will be the start of what will be moving the plot along. I'll be posting the Intro to the time skip when I get back home in a couple hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back