• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Celestis, The Myrian Expedition Team

Make it a hosted project or keep it as is?

• Hosted Project!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hmm.. Keep it as is.

• Keep it as is, but I want to join

• I have a suggestion (Or just post.)

• Total voters

Seikaze

Casual - Grand Ultima [The Ultimate Reboot] (Still recruiting new expeditionists) | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

So here is the ongoing RP Grand Ultima which involves expeditions and exploring the world. You may take a look at the overview (And the RP's mechanics at the character sign-up tab) for information about it. Myria is a world of magic and a whole lot of places to explore. The Myrian Expedition Team, Celestis aims to help Myria develop by exploring the unknown and taking on different requests. And of course, they want to be above every expedition team.

Summary of the RP's Mechanics:

In Character RPing In Character RPing 2
  • Tab for Expeditionists currently on their expedition.
  • Expeditionists will be notified twice for their set expeditions on the board (Updates tab) beforehand and when they begin their expedition (In the main IC RPing tab)
  • After the objective or exploration has either failed or succeeded, expeditionists will be extracted and end results will be posted.
  • No more posting after end results, transfer to the IC RPing tab 2 as you are marked on break.
  • Tab for on break Expeditionists.
  • Here you can roam freely around the fort, waiting for your next set expedition and interacting with others. Leaving the fort requires permission.
  • Check frequently at the board (Updates tab) because you may see your name assigned for a mission or expedition!
  • An announcement will be made for those who will be sent out to a mission or expedition, so immediately transfer to IC RPing 1/Main.

We have two tabs for In Character RPing that will be used separately. The First tab will be used by those who are currently on an expedition, and the IC RPing 2 tab will be used by on break characters. Every official expeditions and places are recorded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah i prefer to make it at hosted project though

(I cannot make it because of under 1k post)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back