• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Celebrities Romance

MrBrown

Eternal Padawan
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! How are you? So, as the title says I'm looking for a roleplay where my OC and a celebrity would meet each other and over time fall in love. I want this to be a slow-burn romance, with character development involved. I'm willing to double for you since it's only fair. I have a couple of plot hooks but first I have a few rules:
  • 18+ and this is a rule because I'm 18+ and I would feel more comfortable if you were also at least 18
  • No one-liners, ever. I really hate when people do that, even if it's a dialogue scene. Please try to keep it at a 2-3 paragraphs length. You can do more? Awesome!
  • Be willing to play side characters
Now, about the celebrities, I'm pretty much an open book, you can suggest ones you would like to play but first check this list, they would get preference. By the way, they are not rated.
  • Emily Blunt
  • Bryce Dallas Howard
  • Evangeline Lilly
  • Natalie Portman
  • Anne Hathaway
  • Gemma Arterton
  • Elizabeth Olsen
  • Hayley Atwell
  • Emma Watson
  • Zoe Saldana
Again, be my guest to propose some of your own. If I like them I'd be happy to roleplay with them.
Now, on to with the plots:
  • Lucky Winner - A few months ago I applied for a contest where the big prize was a year-long cruise around the world with all expenses paid. I never thought I'd win but that's exactly what happened. When I thought my year wouldn't get any better I was wrong. The first day on the cruise I see you and for whatever reason, we end up talking with each other. Maybe the restaurant is packed since it's the first night so we are forced to share a table. Or I find you crying or sad because you were waiting for someone to join you on the cruise but they missed it. I'm open to more ideas around this. Bonus point if you are in a relationship and you end up cheating.
  • Saviour - You left work late at night and just as you are about to open the door to your house you are approached by burglars. I'm finishing my rounds and I notice your situation. As a cop, I rush straight there and end up saving you. Maybe in this one, you get so shocked you start to become afraid of going outside or think you are being stalked all the time. Bonus points: you are actually being stalked.
  • One Night Stand for Life - We meet at a bar and after a few drinks spend the night together. Somehow, maybe the condom breaks or we don't use protection altogether, you end up pregnant. Our lives just take a drastic change as we now must take care of the soon to be born child and we fall in love with one another as the pregnancy progresses.
If you have any more ideas let me know, I'm willing to take a swing at them if they interest me. Hope to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back