• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Cece's Colorful Treasures

Welcome/Landing
  • JayeTheKat

Elder Member
    ddbfvav-aeb5e867-eaac-4e53-ae14-8e2605dc5fe3.png
    Cece's Colorful Treasures

"The power of imagination does not lie in the mind or the heart.

It's a part of our soul, built in from day one to make us powerful and unstoppable forces of

creation.”​

Welcome, welcome to my little dropbox of artsy things. I am a hobby artist who specializes in digital art on the side of being a broke college freshmen this fall. I go by Cecilia on here, but you'll see that many of my drawings and sketches are signed as "Jaye". That is because my name on all my art related sites is JayeTheKat--so if you want to stalk my DA go for it, just be gentle for I am a sensitive soul.

Feel free to comment on pieces I post here, but please try to keep it neat as possible! Feedback is appreciated so long as you are being nice and not super rude. I won't stand for that, thanks. The banner there is just temporary made of older art of mine. I'm working on a better one! <3

I am not currently taking commissions, or if I do they're on a selective basis, sorry.
    I might do requests, possibly, if I like the character enough.
    I enjoy doing gift art, so most of the art here is gift art.

taglist: deer deer - You encouraged me to make this sooo... apolla apolla Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy - Y'all are valued friends, so get your booties in here || with: me, myself, and anyone who wants in on my journey|| location: my bed cuddling with my kitten and drawing​
    codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Last edited:
    Back