• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Cece's Colorful Treasures

Welcome/Landing

JayeTheKat

Elder Member
ddbfvav-aeb5e867-eaac-4e53-ae14-8e2605dc5fe3.png
Cece's Colorful Treasures

"The power of imagination does not lie in the mind or the heart.

It's a part of our soul, built in from day one to make us powerful and unstoppable forces of

creation.”​

Welcome, welcome to my little dropbox of artsy things. I am a hobby artist who specializes in digital art on the side of being a broke college freshmen this fall. I go by Cecilia on here, but you'll see that many of my drawings and sketches are signed as "Jaye". That is because my name on all my art related sites is JayeTheKat--so if you want to stalk my DA go for it, just be gentle for I am a sensitive soul.

Feel free to comment on pieces I post here, but please try to keep it neat as possible! Feedback is appreciated so long as you are being nice and not super rude. I won't stand for that, thanks. The banner there is just temporary made of older art of mine. I'm working on a better one! <3

I am not currently taking commissions, or if I do they're on a selective basis, sorry.
I might do requests, possibly, if I like the character enough.
I enjoy doing gift art, so most of the art here is gift art.

taglist: deer deer - You encouraged me to make this sooo... apolla apolla Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy - Y'all are valued friends, so get your booties in here || with: me, myself, and anyone who wants in on my journey|| location: my bed cuddling with my kitten and drawing​
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Last edited:
Art Fight 2019 Piece - Asil
This piece is for Art Fight 2019 of which I am on team Dream. The character belongs to Beigriff on deviantart.
asil___art_fight_by_jayethekat_ddb51we-pre.jpg

Art Fight 2019 Piece - Kiera
This piece is for Art Fight 2019 of which I am on team Dream. The character belongs to Weebjutsu on Art Fight.
ddb4bbm-966aa977-9e5d-4814-bb9a-fbb57348a797.png

Art Fight 2019 Piece - Eclaire
This piece is for Art Fight 2019 of which I am on team Dream. The character belongs to Ink-Palette on Deviantart.
eclaire___art_fight_by_jayethekat_ddb9o2v-pre.jpg

Art Fight 2019 Piece - Jesse
This piece is for Art Fight 2019 of which I am on team Dream. The character belongs to JellyChops on Art Fight.
jesse___art_fight_by_jayethekat_ddb4byk-pre.jpg

Request Art - OwO Drop-zilla
This was a request piece I did when I was in art class and needed sketches. Character belongs to voidarlingg on Deviantart
dd8hr84-8e678c26-ad7c-4a6a-8686-29493a2ab691.png

Request Art - Queenly Happiness Drop-zilla
This was a request piece I did when I was in art class and needed sketches. Character belongs to Myiabi on Deviantart
dd7idxu-4aa84298-b17e-4083-bdac-d5ccba92f8f9.png

Request Art - Picture Amir Drop-zilla
This was a request piece I did when I was in art class and needed sketches. Character belongs to StarSheeps on Deviantart
dd4ctfc-b58eb456-3042-47d3-a230-3540344f0e2f.png

Gift Art - Queen Estelle
This is technically a gift art for deer deer of her wonderful character Estelle Sterling. I loved it soo much that I will be drawing all the other characters in that rp in this style, so lookout for that.
estelle_by_jayethekat_ddbb7zx-pre.png

Last edited:
Personal Art - Novakyr Robyn
Finally a personal piece! XD So this is of my adopted baby Robyn and I love him and need to draw him more. That's all!
dd5vc6v-a01113b6-bc88-424c-813b-149c44b84156.jpg

Gift Art - Beautiful Anabelle
This is technically a gift art for Gomenesigh Gomenesigh of their wonderful character Anabelle Crane. She's such an interesting character and I adore.
ana_by_jayethekat_ddbcj7c-pre.png

Gift Art - Strong Theodore
This is technically a gift art for hwayi hwayi of their wonderful character Theodore Zhang. Literally soft boi baby and he needs protec but is also so strong man.
theo_by_jayethekat_ddbdmzr-pre.png

Gift Art - Party King Devon
This is technically a gift art for sox sox of their wonderful character Devon Lee. Devon is literally the life of the party and I love him.
devon_by_jayethekat_ddbge9t-pre.png

Gift Art - Free Jolena
This is technically a gift art for MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat of their wonderful character Jolena Esposito. Jolena has gone through so much and I just wanna see her be happy man. She's so cool.
jo_by_jayethekat_ddbwo4x-pre.png

Gift Art - Jokester Katherine
This is technically a gift art for blackglassesaa blackglassesaa of their wonderful character Katherine Nguyen. Her jokes are the absolute best I swear.
kat_by_jayethekat_ddbwo57-pre.png

Gift Art - Prince Wesley
This is technically a gift art for zippy zippy of their wonderful character Wesley Valentin. He's such a greasy rich boi but he's still loved for it. I enjoy reading Wes
posts because of all the layers the lad has hidden under that exterior playboy look.
wes_by_jayethekat_ddd9mo7-pre.png

Personal Art - Pixel Practice
So I'm entering an event for a guild in one of the games I play t make a new emblem for them. I had to practice small scale pixels first. Yes, I did reference Luma from Mario games for the star.
ddd9mve-72bca491-ee71-4104-b15f-5c81fb3f88fd.png
ddd9mv5-fe559d48-7f51-4dc0-9345-a2b5bf6754a4.png
ddd9muz-41e4bfd1-95ab-426e-b3a1-dd7ca233bada.png
ddd9mux-223fb2af-6ce4-43ab-b3a5-8072cc3cce43.png
ddd9s9v-981b4d8f-367f-4bda-9ce5-3640f2d4f11c.png

Last edited:
Event Art - Festival Lu'ai
So one of the Closed Species I'm really big into lately had a Summer Bash event and an art contest. This was my entry to it of my adorable baby Lu'ai.
aermerea_summer_bash___lu_ai_by_jayethekat_ddeuvyh-pre.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back