• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π™²πšŠπšžπšπš’πš˜πš—: π™»πš˜πšŒπš”πšŽπš›πšœ π™°πš‘πšŽπšŠπš || OOC

hellloooo !! :)
so excited for this!
how is everyone doing today?

doing alright! i’m glad y’all are!

currently stuck in a hot ass car driving to tennessee. i get to see my goddaughter today!

I'm definitely going to take a few days to finish my character sheet, but I'm absolutely loving the posted characters and their personalities! Two standout quotes for me would be:

HE COMMITS SELFLESS ACTS OF LOVE -- FLOWERS, CHOCOLATE, ALL OF THAT MUSHY SHIT -- YET, HE FINDS HIMSELF IN A WEB OF LIES AND DECEPTION. HE OBSESSES OVER HIS INDIVIDUAL(S) TO THE POINT OF TOXICITY AND THAT ULTIMATELY LEADS TO HIS RECKLESS, PARTY-ANIMAL TENDENCIES.
in a world brimming with a kaleidoscope of characters, rudy bennett stands out as a captivating enigma, effortlessly blending an array of intriguing qualities. his playful nature and charming demeanor serve as the bedrock of his magnetic presence, drawing people into his orbit like moths to a flame. [...] behind closed doors, away from the prying eyes of the world, he sheds the armor of trenchant and bravado, revealing a vulnerable side that few have the privilege of witnessing.

I always struggle HARD with preventing personality descriptions from becoming a laundry list of adjectives, and both Alexis and Rudy's sheets have been incredibly inspiring in that domain, so may this be a Very Big Thank You to the two of you. Lowkey considering making a guidance counsellor or STEM-adjacent teacher instead of a student, but that depends on the relative supply/demand of each population. (Translated: can't choose pls send help LMAO)

I'm definitely going to take a few days to finish my character sheet, but I'm absolutely loving the posted characters and their personalities! Two standout quotes for me would be:

I always struggle HARD with preventing personality descriptions from becoming a laundry list of adjectives, and both Alexis and Rudy's sheets have been incredibly inspiring in that domain, so may this be a Very Big Thank You to the two of you. Lowkey considering making a guidance counsellor or STEM-adjacent teacher instead of a student, but that depends on the relative supply/demand of each population. (Translated: can't choose pls send help LMAO)
finna make me cry 😭 this was my first character sheet in years and i really appreciate the recognition. you have made my day! πŸ–€

i’m so excited to see yours and i’m positive it’ll be wonderful!!

AWWW!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! 😭 😭 i was very self conscious sending this in but both of your sweet comments have made me a lot more confident. THANK YOU!!!!
i think you should consider making a guidance counsellor πŸ’ͺ
you either hate or love those guys lol.

Thank you both for the reciprocated positivity! Such requited optimism may not be particularly present in the guidance counsellor I'm going to submit ASAP, but I hope the group will manage to foster fun interactions with one another nonetheless <3 (Translated: they're not going to come to school drunk every other day but man will they want to)

hellooo didn't see this omg! i'm dirt, i'm eighteen, i'm really excited for this :0. if there's any character dynamics we're missing/craving, please let me know because i am a tad late to the party and haven't even started yet!! my dms are always open for super secret plots, and i'm always open to plot right here out in the open for all the world to see as well. i'll be spending some time looking through everyone's character sheets!! :DDD

(edit): also quick question for motherofsin motherofsin .... are we allowed more than one character? (not that i'm gonna have more than one anyway because i lack motivation.)

What’s up everyone? Got a couple of questions.
What sports teams has the school got? Somewhere in the original post it was mentioned the sports budget was pretty high.
Where in the country is the school located?
And reading the original post, I’m gonna assume darker topics aren’t going to be a huge issue.

What’s up everyone? Got a couple of questions.
What sports teams has the school got? Somewhere in the original post it was mentioned the sports budget was pretty high.
Where in the country is the school located?
And reading the original post, I’m gonna assume darker topics aren’t going to be a huge issue.
hi, babes!

fitzgerald has about everything: football, basketball, cheer, marching band and guard, softball and baseball, wrestling, etc.
it's on the east coast of north carolina, so think New Bern, NC.
darker topics are welcome!

hi, babes!

fitzgerald has about everything: football, basketball, cheer, marching band and guard, softball and baseball, wrestling, etc.
it's on the east coast of north carolina, so think New Bern, NC.
darker topics are welcome!
Awesome. I’ll start writing my CS now, but it may take a little while due to me being locked to mobile due to being out of the country.

Looking for relationships for Rudy!! πŸ’ͺ You can read about him here!
Open to virtually anything!!

Looking for relationships for Rudy!! πŸ’ͺ You can read about him here!
Open to virtually anything!!
πŸ‘€ I have no idea whether or not Rudy would visit a copiously polite guidance counsellor of his own volition (he's already perfect, obviously, he doesn't need a middle-aged divorcee as an echo chamber) but I could send you some bullet points about my character's 1,500-words-and-counting-god-help-me personality and backstory to figure something out! She's a Fitzgerald alumna with a love for basketball, so maybe there could be a bit of bonding there.

Hardest part of the process is finding faceclaims lol

Hardest part of the process is finding faceclaims lol
pinterest is REALLY good for face claims. just literally search β€œface claims” and you get butt ton of options. that’s how i found my boy luka 😩

πŸ‘€ I have no idea whether or not Rudy would visit a copiously polite guidance counsellor of his own volition (he's already perfect, obviously, he doesn't need a middle-aged divorcee as an echo chamber) but I could send you some bullet points about my character's 1,500-words-and-counting-god-help-me personality and backstory to figure something out! She's a Fitzgerald alumna with a love for basketball, so maybe there could be a bit of bonding there.
Oh, absolutely! Feel free to share those bullet points about her. I'd love to delve into their dynamic. I feel like he'd see her as a parent figure or something along the lines based on her personality. ^33^

Finally got my character sheet up! Her backstory is currently just bullet points (irony is a cruel mistress, yet one I perpetually entangle myself with) because I've depleted myself with her personality and appearance sections, but I might be able to tidy it up by tomorrow. If anyone's interested in plotting stuff out, just shoot me a message and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back