• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Caution all ye who enter here.

LordofDarkness

Magic Eight Ball
Greetings mortals and welcome to my humble abode.

First things first, as is common practice; a few rules:

• I cannot abide single sentence responses. It is beyond infuriating to receive something which neither builds on nor continues the story. The saying goes that it takes two to tango. I fully expect any future collaborator to put in as much effort in their responses as I do with my own.
  • I will only play males. This is none negotiable. For that reason, pairings will be M/F or M/M.
  • I will only play dominant males. This means that I will not be writing as your Uke, your Omega, your Submissive or whichever way you wish to term such a position.
  • Roleplays will be written via PM or perhaps offsite (dependant on what you wish to pertain within said storyline/characterisation). Threads are not an option.
  • I have few ‘triggers’ or ‘no-goes’. But this can be discussed within any contractual agreement we may devise collaboratively.
  • I do not write opposite minors. If you are not 18+, do not respond. This is also none negotiable due to my preference for darker content.
Now; let me offer you some premises to explore.

Sangra de Familia.

Vamp.png

YC is (unbeknownst to them) the last in a long line of vampire hunters; their bloodline having been mostly destroyed by forces which YC cannot comprehend. The deaths are nothing short of obscure and horrific and time begins to tick for YC, who has finally been tracked down by the MC; the vampire who has been slaughtering the remnants of YC’s kin. With no abilities to fight, YC must somehow convince MC not to end their life.

The Screams All Sound the Same.

Murder.jpg

MC is a serial killer. On the run and looking for his next victim. The murders thus far have been nothing short of prolific; mass media outrage along with criminal investigators hot on his tale. MC has been laying low for a month, but is beginning to feel a familiar itch within his veins, a calling to kill. All he has to do is convince YC to come home with him. Will YC’s screams sound just like the others? Or will YC manage to get away from the possibilities of becoming another notch on MC’s belt and live to tell the tale?

Demonology 101.

Life ends.jpg

YC has a little too much to drink one night and stumbles upon an old tome upon their bookshelf which they cannot remember buying. Flicking through the dusty, archaic pages, a particular illustration catches their attention, but they are unable to translate the scripture alongside it. Speaking the words aloud do not bring any better understanding. YC passes out on the couch, waking the next morning to find a stranger in their home; a stranger with blood red eyes and piercing fangs. MC claims he is a demon, summoned by YC. YC, unable to send MC back to hell and having accidentally bound themselves to a contract with the demon must now figure out how best to live the rest of their lives before MC drags their soul back to hell.

Spring Break

Cabin.jpg

YC is invited to the ‘adventure of a lifetime’ for spring break. A remote cabin located in the midst of an ancient woods, surrounded by nature. There’s a hot tub; of course along with promises of beer and fun down by the nearby lake. All YC’s friends are going. Free vacation, lots of alcohol, games and activities planned; what could possibly go wrong?
Among YC’s friends though, one member of the group has a terrible secret. As their dream holiday soon descends into something akin to a nightmare, YC may have to fight for their life. Only trouble is, they don’t know who they can trust.

For this RP, you are only required to play one character, I will play the rest. However, if you so wish, you may take up the mantle of one of the ‘friends’ in question.

Have you found someone yet? I may be interested

There is always room for more. Perhaps you could inform me which premise you are maybe interested in and we can work something out.

Unfortunately, both of us being new; I believe that we cannot yet send one another private messages however.

Sangra De Familia certainly seems interesting enough

Indeed. Was this something you wished to discuss further? I have no issue with expanding upon the basic draft of words scratched down here, nor considering any additions or twists you may wish to corroborate with.

I am interested in Demonology 101. It sounds interesting! And I have a pretty good idea as to how someone would react to that situation in my head.

I am interested in Demonology 101. It sounds interesting! And I have a pretty good idea as to how someone would react to that situation in my head.

Oh? Indeed? Please, do tell. I am quite interested now, so feel free to send me a PM to further discuss this.

Is there any chance that you would be willing to do other plots than the ones you listed?

Hi there! Not sure if you’re still looking but honestly all your plots peaked my interest. If you don’t have a partner for one of them, would you like to discuss further? Or perhaps another concept?

heyy, I read your spring break idea a few days ago and the idea has stuck in my head ever since. If you are still looking for partners I'd love to try it :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back