• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cat and Mouse

Jecht

The following post contains inappropriate language and violence. User discretion is advised. It is also veryyyy casually written and just a little hook to see if anyone would be interested in this rp idea I have!(if you are anal on grammar I am not your guy so I can stop you here before your eyes begin to bleed) Please do note the rp will be in third person but this exert is in first person.

———-
If you ever want a crime committed against you look no further than the dark alleyways of Detroit. No seriously get on your phone, computer, whatever device you use and google it. It most certainly isn’t a place you should plan your next vacation to. But I digress, this story has little to nothing to do with Detroit. It is more so about who I met there. See I’m a cleaner and a damn good one at that. Don’t know what a cleaner is? It’s a roundabout way of saying I get paid exorbitant amounts of money to kill people who desperately deserve it. Well most of them deserve it anyway. There is the rare chance that one doesn't but those jobs usually pay enough to ease my conscious.

I had this job set up, a ten grand mark on some thug who killed a guy’s kid in a gas station robbery gone wrong. Due to Michigan not having the death penalty my current employer made the decision that ten to fifteen years in prison wasn’t a high enough price for his kid’s life and that’s where I come in to play. Thankfully the scumbag was able to make bail because they didn’t have definite proof on hand that it was him who committed the crime. Which in all honestly made my job a hell of a lot easier. Just follow him around and find a good spot to end his existence. Piece of cake.

The problem with this mother****** is the fact he and his cohort were having the night of there lives on the town in every God forsaken crowded place you could think of. They figured since it was their precious friend’s last night of freedom they would live it up. Some people have little respect for others time that’s all I gotta say. However a few hours later a Golden opportunity presented itself! After the long night of drinking Thug A and the boys roamed the streets trying to find one last club that would let them in before they all closed for the night to no avail. That’s when this gorgeous gal walks into one of them seemingly out of thin air. The poor girl didn’t stand a chance. They grabbed her and stumbled off into the nearest alleyway.

It was the perfect chance to pull off a white knight MO. The police wouldn’t connect the dots if they thought it was some CWP toting good guy in the right place at the right time. I pulled over to the side of the road closest to the alleyway. Grabbing the crimson Kabuki mask off my dash I stepped out of my black BMW dressed to the nines to greet my paycheck with a smile. Granted that smile was partly due to the fact I was about to get paid and I finally got to wear that damn goofy Kabuki mask I had picked up as a gag gift from my last vacation to Japan.

It was dark enough out that most people out kept there heads down. Surprisingly the girl they made off with didn’t seem to be making any sounds. More than likely she was just in shock, awaiting her fated hero. Reaching in my blazer pocket I pulled out my Walther PPK/S banging it on a nearby trash can to get the thugs attention. One poor guy was already running my way, and coincidently to his death. My intial though was they knew they were being tailed considering he was already running in my direction. Boy was I wrong in that reguard. As the guy charged I brought up my pistol and placed a round between his eyes watching intently as his body crumpled lifelessly to the ground in cohesion with the metallic clank of the round hitting the cracked pavement bringing an unnatural silence to the alleyway.

It was what I saw next was a bit of a surprise even in my line of work. I remember tilting my head as if that would help my vision adjust to what I was seeing. The walls were quite literally covered in blood and thug A and the remaining boys weren’t looking so hot. It looked like their bodies had been put into one of those magician boxes with all the swords. Except there wasn’t any magic to this trick. The guy I just killed wasn’t running at me, he was running away from her. With a clear line of sight between us I watched a bit fascinated by the blood soaked woman before me. She eyed me hungrily twirling what looked to be a wicked little blade smiling like it was her damned birthday. Something about her eyes kept me frozen in place a bit longer than I should’ve been and she began to approach me. This had nope written all over it, she hadn’t seen my face and someone had to have heard that gunshot. It was time to leave. Except that’s not what happened. As I took a step back I tripped over some conveniently placed pot hole. As I stumbled backwards my cheaply made mask fell off my face revealing my identity. A faint giggle could be heard as the woman approaching me stoped in her tracks giving a cutesy little wave as if telling me goodbye.

So I did what most sane people would do. I left, collected my check, and planned to push this memory far to the back of my mind of weird shit that happens on the job. If only it were that easy. I travel the globe to do my job but when my guard is at its lowest if only for a moment I will see a glimpse of her in the crowd or hear her giggle when I’m alone. Call me crazy but I think someone cut off a lock of my hair last night... who was that damn woman?!
—————- <3

Hope you enjoyed reading that! It was fun to write but basically my idea for this is a sort of dark (really dark) romantic comedy between a hitman and a serial killer/stalker (yandere if you prefer the term) but yea I only want one solid partner for this rp as I want to dedicate a lot of time to it. I have ideas of where we can go with it and would love to hear what my potential partners have in mind for the plot. It is very much inspired by Tarantino esque movies and a couple solid yandere anime/manga that I so adore. Just one cute little abomination of a plot if I do say so myself and want to share with the world.

I would like my partner to be 18+ because we will tackle some darker themes and it makes my old self more comfortable. As you can tell by my writing style I’m super lax *cough I’m terrible I know* with grammar and I just ask for someone who contributes to the story and posts like 2-5 paragraphs on average because that’s about what I post. This will be a MXF pairing MC being the male hit man in the pairing. I think I hit everything so yea hopefully someone will be interested! Caio and if you have any questions hit me up on those PMs or like just reply on this thread.

(Also I’m sure Detroit is a great place it was jest a prank)

It is still available and I shall send you a pm in the morning and we can discuss the deets! because I totally have to wake up in four hours

Lol absolutely adore the ending, if maybe you’d wanna converse, brain storm a bit I’d be completely down! Just let me know!!

Damn, that inner monologue with the kabuki mask got me. Wish I was better at those roles, it's a funny concept.

I actually commented to say I've been to Detroit delivering donuts at night, and you owe them no apology. I've witnessed 3 muggings at gas stations.

Damn, that inner monologue with the kabuki mask got me. Wish I was better at those roles, it's a funny concept.

I actually commented to say I've been to Detroit delivering donuts at night, and you owe them no apology. I've witnessed 3 muggings at gas stations.
Thank you! I’m glad you liked it and yes I figured my vision of Detroit was pretty spot on :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back