• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Casual Zombie RP Anyone?

Should there be a Discord server?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mikaluvkitties

Professional Unicorn Lover
It starts on a tuesday. You quickly lose track of the days after that.

You lose track of your friends and family, too. Brace yourself to find them dead- or worse.

You see, the dead walk among us now, and it's smellier than cheap b-movie horror prepared you for.

Things are quickly running out, and depending on who you are, it's been a while since you've seen another human.

Somehow, you have ended up in a town not so suitably named Pleasantview- or so the sign leading into town claims. That's not what you care about- what you care about is the shelter offered, and, more importantly, the plentiful slow-flowing river nearby.

It was probably beautiful before it became overrun with the undead.

With limited supplies and no knowledge of the town, how will you survive?

So in case it isn't clear enough with the header, tags, and above paragraph, this is a zombie rp- and a casual, beginner-friendly one at that. The focus will be less on the zombies and more on how the people left deal with their existence. Character death won't happen unless you want it. Character sheets will be simple. That does not mean this is a lawless land, however: there are some rules.

RULES:​
1) Make sure to give your partners something to work with.

2) Be respectful of scenes in progress.

3) Be at least a little realistic here.

4) Don't be afraid to ask questions.

5) Don't be afraid to just chat.

6) Please let us know if you have to go I won't hold it against you.

7) No OOC drama

8) Have fun!!!

Feel free to ask any questions below, as well as express your interest.

I rise from the dead like a zombie to bump this thread, because somehow this rp is not dead. Be warned, it does move a lot slowly, though I'm hoping we can speed up a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back