• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Casual RP req!

Yerdle

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hii ! I'm Yerdle and this is my 1x1 RP search !
I'm 19 (she/her) and I've been roleplaying for about six years. I'm a very fluid RP writer, and I tend to mirror whatever length my partner gives me. I do fandom RP and Original world RP. I'm pretty casual about how I roleplay but I do still have rules and preferences that I will list here.
  • I prefer to roleplay with someone in my age range, so over 18 but not too many years older than me.​
  • the RP can be any theme or genre, but it must include romance, because that's what keeps me interested!!​
  • I can do any pairings f/f, m/m, m/f, and any nonbinary pairings and will play any gender role. I prefer (CC x CC or OC x OC) OC x CC isn't for me.​
  • I need at least two paragraphs or one long paragraph from my partner to stay interested. And novella length responses 24/7 will give me burnout so my sweet spot is usually 3/4/5 paragraphs depending on the detail of the scene we're writing!​
  • Don't bump/pester too much for replies.​
  • Ghosting is fine with me :p if you're not feeling it you're not feeling it!​
  • If we are roleplaying with canon characters, please do your best to remain close to their canon personalities! I don't mind the occasional headcanon, but if there's too many, I'd just prefer we use OCs lmao.​
Original world OC pairing prompts I enjoy:
  • Working in an office together! mundane cooperate life. <3
  • Royal x knight <3
  • Rival spies
  • Academic rivals
  • popular character x obsessive nerd
  • Fake dating <3
  • Arranged marriage (enemies to lovers)
  • angel x demon
Fandoms!! And pairings I would RP. If a pairing isn't up here, you can ask about it, these are just my favorites:
  • Ouran High School Host Club
    • Kyoya x Tamaki
    • Kyoya x Kauru
  • My Hero Academia
    • Todoroki x Bakugo
    • Uraraka x Toga
  • Deltarune
    • Kris x Berdly
  • Adventure time
    • Marceline x Princess Bubblegum
    • Fionna x Hunter (from the Fiona & Cake series)
  • Trolls
    • Branch x Poppy (someone please RP Broppy with me LMAO)
  • Haikyuu!!
    • Kageyama x Tsukishima
    • Hinata x Kenma
  • My Little Pony (Human vers.)
    • Trixie x Starlight
    • Applejack x Rarity
    • Pinkie x Sunset
    • Rainbow x Twilight
  • Danganronpa
    • Makoto x Kyoko
    • Byakuya x Makoto
    • Byakuya x Kyoko
    • Kyoko x Celeste
    • Hajime x Nagito (sometimes)
    • Sonia x Gundham
I'm aware that all my fandoms are dated as hell, but I am forever trapped in 2018 sorryyyy! I can play almost any of the listed characters pretty well, so take your pick :> I also love AUs so if you wanna toss these characters into a completely different setting just let me know lol. feel free to pm or comment!

Last edited:
I''d definitely be interested in an original world role play with you. I tend to do prefer female roles in MxF for my main character but cool with side character to move the story along. Message if you're interested!

Hii ! I'm Yerdle and this is my 1x1 RP search !
I'm 19 (she/her) and I've been roleplaying for about six years. I'm a very fluid RP writer, and I tend to mirror whatever length my partner gives me. I do fandom RP and Original world RP. I'm pretty casual about how I roleplay but I do still have rules and preferences that I will list here.
  • I prefer to roleplay with someone in my age range, so over 18 but not too many years older than me.​
  • the RP can be any theme or genre, but it must include romance, because that's what keeps me interested!!​
  • I can do any pairings f/f, m/m, m/f, and any nonbinary pairings and will play any gender role. I prefer (CC x CC or OC x OC) OC x CC isn't for me.​
  • I need at least two paragraphs or one long paragraph from my partner to stay interested. And novella length responses 24/7 will give me burnout so my sweet spot is usually 3/4/5 paragraphs depending on the detail of the scene we're writing!​
  • Don't bump/pester too much for replies.​
  • Ghosting is fine with me :p if you're not feeling it you're not feeling it!​
  • If we are roleplaying with canon characters, please do your best to remain close to their canon personalities! I don't mind the occasional headcanon, but if there's too many, I'd just prefer we use OCs lmao.​
Original world OC pairing prompts I enjoy:
  • Working in an office together! mundane cooperate life. <3
  • Royal x knight <3
  • Rival spies
  • Academic rivals
  • popular character x obsessive nerd
  • Fake dating <3
  • Arranged marriage (enemies to lovers)
  • angel x demon
Fandoms!! And pairings I would RP. If a pairing isn't up here, you can ask about it, these are just my favorites:
  • Ouran High School Host Club
    • Kyoya x Tamaki
    • Kyoya x Kauru
  • My Hero Academia
    • Todoroki x Bakugo
    • Uraraka x Toga
  • Deltarune
    • Kris x Berdly
  • Adventure time
    • Marceline x Princess Bubblegum
    • Fionna x Hunter (from the Fiona & Cake series)
  • Trolls
    • Branch x Poppy (someone please RP Broppy with me LMAO)
  • Haikyuu!!
    • Kageyama x Tsukishima
    • Hinata x Kenma
  • My Little Pony (Human vers.)
    • Trixie x Starlight
    • Applejack x Rarity
    • Pinkie x Sunset
    • Rainbow x Twilight
  • Danganronpa
    • Makoto x Kyoko
    • Byakuya x Makoto
    • Byakuya x Kyoko
    • Kyoko x Celeste
    • Hajime x Nagito (sometimes)
    • Sonia x Gundham
I'm aware that all my fandoms are dated as hell, but I am forever trapped in 2018 sorryyyy! I can play almost any of the listed characters pretty well, so take your pick :> I also love AUs so if you wanna toss these characters into a completely different setting just let me know lol. feel free to pm or comment!
im interested (: my disc is .moook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back