• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Casual RP partner [CLOSED for now]

Lotte

What even is a deadline
Roleplay Type(s)
I've found a few people to rp with, so i'd rather not take on too many stories lol.

So I'm back after a hiatus. Again. And I'm looking for a casual RP partner to get back into role playing. Again.

I swear I have the nastiest habit of going on hiatus for like half a year and then popping back and forgetting every single RP that I've had. *sigh*

Anywaaaaay - Hi! I'm Grim, and even though my schedule is all over the place, I'd like to take on an RP or two. Please only reply if you won't mind some late or short replies, thanks for understanding!

Info:
-European timezone
-Fine with any pairing/orientation

Plot suggestions:
  • Dragons. Anything with dragons. Dragon stories. Dragon riders/hunters. Dragon shape-shifters. You name it I love it.
  • Witch/mage stories
  • Superpower/mutation plots
  • Steampunk and steampunk-ish
  • Romance is life
  • The only thing I love more than romance is horror/mysteries!

Those are my sggestions, but feel free to request anything else.

Also, I prefer to RP on Discord, but can also do PMs.

Last edited:
Hey there. I'm interested in starting an RP with you ^-^ if you're interested too just PM me and we can talk about what we might be able to do. I consider myself experienced and am also looking for someone to RP with on my free time. Hope you respond >u<

So I'm back after a hiatus. Again. And I'm looking for a casual RP partner to get back into role playing. Again.

I swear I have the nastiest habit of going on hiatus for like half a year and then popping back and forgetting every single RP that I've had. *sigh*

Anywaaaaay - Hi! I'm Grim, and even though my schedule is all over the place, I'd like to take on an RP or two. Please only reply if you won't mind some late or short replies, thanks for understanding!

Info:
-European timezone
-Fine with any pairing/orientation
-I also go by Lotte and Rosé, feel free to call me whatever you prefer

Plot suggestions:
  • Dragons. Anything with dragons. Dragon stories. Dragon riders/hunters. Dragon shape-shifters. You name it I love it.
  • Witch/mage stories
  • Superpower/mutation plots
  • Steampunk and steampunk-ish
  • Romance is life
  • The only thing I love more than romance is horror/mysteries!

Those are my sggestions, but feel free to request anything else.

Also, I prefer to RP on Discord, but can also do PMs.
Hello! I'm Collin. Thanks for posting. I see that you adore dragon stories, which is awesome because I have made a bit of fan fictions and lore about them. I've got a D&D campaign that I've been working on where these certain dragons play a crucial role, and gah! I'd love to go on.

Anyway, I believe that I am a little late to reply, please forgive, I am quite new to the site and I am still working it out. So regardless, thanks for reading and have a great day!

Hello! I'm Collin. Thanks for posting. I see that you adore dragon stories, which is awesome because I have made a bit of fan fictions and lore about them. I've got a D&D campaign that I've been working on where these certain dragons play a crucial role, and gah! I'd love to go on.

Anyway, I believe that I am a little late to reply, please forgive, I am quite new to the site and I am still working it out. So regardless, thanks for reading and have a great day!
Hi! I'd love to RP dragons, but I'm not really familiar with D&D, would you still like to rp?

Hey, I'd love to RP with you if you're still open! Something steampunk-themed sounds like it would be super fun to do.

Hey, if you’re still looking for a partner I’d love to RP with ya. I’m interested in pretty much any of your ideas.. minus horror. Not a fan of that genre.

If you’re interested pm me on discord as I’m really bad st remembering to check this site. Vaun_Mustow 6429

Users who are viewing this thread

Back