• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Casual Partner Search [Please Just cut us all a break]

ShibeGuy

Playing Persona 4 Golden
Hello all again! It's Silencio (Or as I prefer to be referred to as: Shibe) back with the July edition of Casual Partner search! Wasn't able to get it out on the first or second, so here it is on the third!

About me: I've been roleplaying for about 4 years now. Almost 5. While I do consider myself experienced, I still prefer to take it casually above all else. This doesn't mean I use asterisks or do one liners, or that I don't take anything seriously. I just like to take it easy. Keep it simple. My average is about 2-3 paragraphs, the length depending on partner. If a concept really interests me, I'm willing to do more. I am Male, which I feel is important to know. The romantic pairings I can play are M×F and F×F. My timezone is MST.

Some Ground Rules:
Please, please have more than a basic understanding of the English language. I've met some people who send messages I can barely understand, let along respond to.
I'm usually pretty busy, so a brief reminder is nice, but don't be irritating about it. Please. It makes me not want to come back.
That's really it for rules!

Non-Fandom Pairings:
(Capitalized indicates my preferred role)

SERVANT × Master
KNIGHT × Princess
Doctor/Nurse × Patient (Either or for this one)
Feral Catgirl/boy × Adoptive/Foster Human (Both seem really appealing)
VIGILANTE × Saved Victim
Wizard × Warrior (Either)
Gorgon × BLIND HUMAN
Yandere × "LOVE INTEREST"

Fandom Stuff:
(I prefer OC rps, though I'm not opposed to playing canon characters.)

ATLA/TLoK
Persona 5
Fallout (NV, 4)
Doctor Who
Furry
Cryptids (Maybe 2 cryptozoologists?)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
D&D/Fantasy
Pokemon
Soul Eater

Well, that's it for now. Please feel free to drop some of your own ideas for non-fandom RP's in the comments! As for now, this is Shibe, signing off.

Last edited:
I’d be interested in doing a fantasy adventure if you’re up for one.
I can work with most of the pairings you’ve listed as well. I’m just not very familiar with the yandere or Gorgon ones.

if you’re still looking, I’d be interested in writing an atla au based rp, or even the vigilante x saved pairing!

Are you still open for a one x one Yandere roleplay? I'd love to try that because 'Yandere' is my favorite 'dere' type. If you're still available, please consider a Yandere X Yandere roleplay. I'd prefer a heterosexual pairing, and I can play either the male or female but I have a strong preference for the latter. I would prefer for them to be married, eventually.

My favorite genres are urban fantasy, psychological, horror, and black comedy. I would love our rp to have all these all these tags if possible.

One drawback to working with me is that I have a terrible memory, so you will have to gently remind me of anything obvious that I forget from time to time. I swear I don't do it on purpose! It will require patience, so please be prepared.
Go ahead and DM me! And yes, you do need an account.

If this is still open I would love to roleplay with you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back