• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern /Casual] In the End... {a post-apocalyptic zombie RP}

Clairvoyance

I'm a bad bitch, you c'aint kill me.
Hello, everyone! For the longest time, I've been searching for just a simple, end-of-the-world, zombie-killing RP, and I just couldn't find it. So, I finally decided, "Screw that, I'll just make my own!"

Honestly, I need some help. I don't have a plot, I don't have an endgame or objective, so I seriously will take any and all advice I can get. If you want to send me your thoughts via PM, please, do so! Right now, I'm kind of just thinking about going with the typical, clichรฉ goal of finding the zombie-less utopia city.

This'll be a moderately detailed RP, and I'd prefer 2 or more paragraphs from everyone. If you just can't come up with something, I'll accept 1, but if it's an all-the-time thing, I'll have to ask you to pick it up or ship out. I'd appreciate good grammar, punctuation and accurate spelling as well, but I know we all make mistakes from time to time.

So...yeah, I hope that this'll generate some interest. <3

Let me grab my machete. I'd love to join in on zombie smashing, brain splattering fun

CandiBarr said:
I've been dying for a zombie roleplay!
[QUOTE="JW Suzusihi]Let me grab my machete. I'd love to join in on zombie smashing, brain splattering fun

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Both of you can go ahead and tag anyone you think may be interested. I would, but I don't know anyone.. ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
jtfang said:
Wanna do a resident-evil thing? Or something more series?
I've never played/read any of the Resident Evil stuff, so...maybe? You may need to clarify what you mean.

I have much experience with zamb roleplay creating. So if you need help I'm your girl, I have a semi active one in my signature that you can take a look at and get ideas from if you want :)

Lonelytaco said:
I have much experience with zamb roleplay creating. So if you need help I'm your girl, I have a semi active one in my signature that you can take a look at and get ideas from if you want :)
Thank you! Also, might I ask if your title is a reference to Sir Sly?

One word: YAS!

Lemme just get out my rifle real quick. :3

We should do the zombie types that there is like stalkers, clickers, runners, and bloaters. :3 It could be fun :D

(The Last Of Us addict here :D )

Totally down for zombos. Had a pretty intense, fantastic 38 page rapid-fire game end of last year with 2k words per post. Totally invested people. Fell apart because I can't be arsed to mod and they were behaving like frothing pubescents. Down for this.

Suggestions:

• post-apoc world, some of the zombies are actually fairly coherent or intelligent (not weeaboo try to make it vital and caustic and meaningful)
  • space-zombie type situation where peeps are on a station and crap goes down because some derpis gets infected with something they brought on board.
  • government creates zombies in an ill-fated attempt to make super soldiers that feel no pain and don't die, but as we know, this ends poorly and an outbreak ravishes the land. Maybe we start playing at start of all this chaos?
  • A new next-gen tech drug comes on the market that creates adverse reactions in some people, turning them into zombies. People still keep taking it and the outbreak is starting but it's kept under wraps by the popo (police).
  • No one can have kids anymore because they turn into zombies when they reach puberty. I guess some people ignore that because they're having demon spawn.
  • Zombie-fighting high-school kid type situation a la Battle Royale?
  • The zombies are not even really all that bad. It's a misunderstanding and some are actually decent people, living their lives. Of course some give in and just rip people apart. Maybe your best friend is one! Jeeez. Gotta hide that or else they may be taken out :(

Are these cool?

Soylent said:
I'm interested!
Windows95Toaster said:
Totally down for zombos. Had a pretty intense, fantastic 38 page rapid-fire game end of last year with 2k words per post. Totally invested people. Fell apart because I can't be arsed to mod and they were behaving like frothing pubescents. Down for this.
Suggestions:

• post-apoc world, some of the zombies are actually fairly coherent or intelligent (not weeaboo try to make it vital and caustic and meaningful)
  • space-zombie type situation where peeps are on a station and crap goes down because some derpis gets infected with something they brought on board.
  • government creates zombies in an ill-fated attempt to make super soldiers that feel no pain and don't die, but as we know, this ends poorly and an outbreak ravishes the land. Maybe we start playing at start of all this chaos?
  • A new next-gen tech drug comes on the market that creates adverse reactions in some people, turning them into zombies. People still keep taking it and the outbreak is starting but it's kept under wraps by the popo (police).
  • No one can have kids anymore because they turn into zombies when they reach puberty. I guess some people ignore that because they're having demon spawn.
  • Zombie-fighting high-school kid type situation a la Battle Royale?
  • The zombies are not even really all that bad. It's a misunderstanding and some are actually decent people, living their lives. Of course some give in and just rip people apart. Maybe your best friend is one! Jeeez. Gotta hide that or else they may be taken out :(

Are these cool?
AugustineVampire said:
One word: YAS!
Lemme just get out my rifle real quick. :3

We should do the zombie types that there is like stalkers, clickers, runners, and bloaters. :3 It could be fun :D

(The Last Of Us addict here :D )
I made the thread last night, let me get a link and post it here!

Resident Evil: Think bio terrorism that doesnt lead to world-ending apocalypses, just a lot of espionage and sterilizing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back