• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Casual Homestuck RP

electroShogun

The Wizard
EDIT: The RP has been made! Join here: Casual - Gamestuck (A Homestuck RP) | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Exactly as the title says. A casual Homestuck RP. Looking for at least 3, and at most 11 others to join me in this. We'll be using OCs, and they can either be trolls or humans. There will be one of each class (excluding Lord and Muse), and one of each aspect. I, personally, will be the Knight of Space. Please specify what class and aspect you would like in your response.

Classes

Thief

Rogue

Heir

Maid

Page

Knight

Seer

Mage

Sylph

Witch

Bard

Prince

Aspects

Time

Space

Void

Light

Mind

Heart

Rage

Hope

Doom

Life

Blood

Breath

Last edited by a moderator:
Though I don't particularly like the HomeStuck comic itself, I like making OCs and doing my own route... So, I may have interest. I have a character that is a Witch of Rage.

I've got some interest in doing an RP like this, but I gotta know how casual this is going to be? What sorta RP do you wanna do?

Regardless I play a character who is a Heir of Time

The story is gonna be quite simple. All of the participants are going to play a session of Sburb and attempt to win. We'll have our own sort of story separate from the comic. And I use "casual" loosely; Homestuck is pretty damn detailed XP

But we're not gonna worry overly much about complicated things like Grist or Fetch Modi, unless you particularly want to. We're just gonna kinda go with the flow and have fun.

Oh god, its been forever since I've seen HomeStuck, so go easy on me ^^; I'll ask my friend about it if I'm confused

No worries, Molten. I haven't exactly read the whole thing, myself. But I figured it'd be a fun idea. No complete knowledge is necessary, I'll explain anything that people would need to know in the Overview once I make the RP.

I actually run a blog dedicated to explaining Sburb, I know a lot about it and the proper terminology vs. fandom terminology

Well, we have the minimum number of participants. I'll give it until tomorrow for more people to show interest if they want, then make the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back