• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [Casual/Detailed] MxF ⧛Long Term Partners Wanted⧚ [CLOSED FOR NOW]

idalie

ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʙᴀʙʏʟᴏɴ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Alrighty, I'm back in business for a couple more partners *Finger guns*
I'm in the mood for a few different settings, these will most likely contain romance and be casual/literate which requires being able to at least reply with a paragraph of five lines.

My characters tend to be 18+ (Not too favourable on younger characters so ayy) and I prefer playing males. Also, I have a no-no for anime faceclaims - they're generic and meh. Ploz don't kill me. So let's get into it *^*

Vampire x Preference (No aliens, furries, nekos etc., but werewolves, humans, witches, you get me) - Now there's two routes we can take with this,
1) A comical 'What We Do in the Shadows' esque roleplay with an older vampire in a modern setting. You'll have a serious Victorian gentleman trying to contend with his younger, outrageous modern counterpart.
2) Victorian/Medieval setting, somewhat drawing a bit of Dracula into it, where we have a far more sinister, gothic vibe. A mysterious figure at events who is rarely seen in the day (Yadda yadda, get sp00ked, naive rich girl ends up with a blood-sucking monster ay)

❣ Dimensions, Dragons, and Men in Undergarments (Medieval setting) - You're a simple gal/guy, who finds a man (or woman) walking mostly nude with singed hair. In an attempt to reach out, brushing their arm, you're both thrown back to where this mystery stranger emerged from. In a fantastical medieval land of dragons, magic, and Wizards who have turned to the lucrative lost-sock business. (Partially inspired by the absurdity of Discworld)

Spymaster x Monarch (An affair - Medieval setting) - There are few things not supposed to happen. Such as finding yourself caught up in your own Spymaster's arms whilst he weaves a web of lies and deceit. It questions how you can fall in love with someone who makes dishonesty their living, all while beneath the nose of your significant other. If caught, your Spymaster certainly will suffer the death penalty. Will you run from the place you promised to protect? Or get rid of your spouse and place your lover on the throne? Be wary of men and women with twisted tongues.

Tell Me No Lies (Doctor x Patient/Patient x Patient - Supernatural aspects) - Based in a mental health hospital for the deranged, you meet a man called Mortimer. An artist of French descent, and of seemingly sound health. Till you discover how he has a knack for killing things and making them beautiful masterpieces. Drawn further in, you start wishing you'd never met the dark-eyed fellow, for occurrences begin happening around the asylum, and Mortimer is the key. Can you love a madman? Or more so, how will you ever be sure he loves you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back