• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Casual] Containment Breach

Ryan had helped dispose of the bodies, and came back and sat up against the wall. He heard coffee and shook his head in distaste. "I don't get why people like coffee so much..." He said. "But yeah, I'll go Xavier, I knew this place with great bagels and amazing breakfast stuff. That is if it's still open." He said.

is this place still alive????????

[My notifications are broke. Didn't even realise someone had replied.]

Xavier nodded, pushing out the door and stepping into the chill evening outside. After all that'd happened, Xavier didn't mind sitting back for a while with a decaf. The streets were deserted, lit only by lazily flickering street lights and the occasional bright shop window. The police barricade that they had passed earlier was still operational, now patrolled by night guards and the space ahead of it lit by a glaring spotlight. Xavier tried not to look at it.

Eventually, the shop came into view. Xavier walked briskly up its steps, noting the '24/7' sign he'd seen earlier now glittering with LEDs. Inside, the air was much warmer, and there were even a few customers. Why people would drink coffee at night, Xavier had no idea. "Order whatever you want, I'm just gonna take a seat for a sec." He sauntered over to a window-side table, pulling out a polished wood chair.

LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 JayBlue JayBlue
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back