• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Casual] Containment Breach

Jade sat in the chair behind the receptionist desk, leaning the chair back onto it's back legs- she propped up her feet on the desk with a yawn. "So how'd the robbery go?" She asked Demi, placing her hands behind her head.
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak JayBlue JayBlue Spice Spice

Remi sighed "It was amazing actually, better than anyone could have hoped...." he said sarcastically. "I took a snack break, Xavier brought that pistol to a shotgun party, and we walked out of that place carrying a giant register and a dozen protein bars, so y'know... pretty great." Remi tapped the arm of his chair with the tips of his fingers in a rythymic beat "What about you? Have any wonderful journey's through wonderland?" Remi asked gesturing to the building they were in.

"Why is that a question?" Remi stopped tapping momentarily "It was shit." he said as if she had asked him if the sun existed. "They kept us in cages for being born, how do you think my experience was?" he probably would have been in normal prison by now anyways so he didn't really know why he was mentioning that. He realized he probably sounded way more intense than he wanted to and sat back in his chair, resuming his bored and chilled state. ".....you?"

Jade chuckled "you know how hard it is to keep a prisoner who can stop time? Well it's difficult. They managed to do it though. My room was literally blank walls, and a bed. Comstant survaliance by armed guards. The door in and out was an airlock to prevent me from getting out. It was the most insanity inducing thing I can immagine." She looked at him with her most creepy smile, and using a hushed tone she said "but I was crazy before the prison!" She wordlessly got out of her chair and walked to her cell, flopping onto the bed. "Goodniiiiight!"
JayBlue JayBlue

Remi rolled his eyes every now and then, he knew she was trying to freak him out. He kept his composure and gave her a little wave as she walked away "night" he called. As soon as she left though he sighed and wiped the sweat off of his forehead, she had succeeded in creeping him out, though he'd never let her know that. Dis bitch is crazy he thought to himself.

He decided to get some air after their little conversation so he sat outside and watched as cars drove past every now and then. It didn't happen too often so he'd count how many minutes it took before he saw another one, he'd do this every now and then so his mind didn't drift off to the misfortune he'd had in these past few years of his life. He'd almost told himself it was what kept him sane, but he stopped himself remembering what Jade had told him.
If that place wasn't what pushed her off her rocker, what was? he decided to pick her brain about that later.

He thought about what happened earlier that day with Xavier, the guy wasn't all that bad, but without his powers, he was of very little use when it came to their survival, or at least that's what Remi saw in the last few hours, as for Jade and Tim he really didn't know. Everyone's powers seemed to be a lot more useful then Remi's though, which sorta gave him something to be proud of.

After awhile he decided it was getting rather late and decided to turn in for the night as well, but like hell he was sleeping in a jail cell so he sat in the chair he was in earlier and lost himself in thought, which eventually led to his sleep

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak Spice Spice

8 HOURS LATER
Xavier awoke, but it wasn't his bed he was lying upon. Instead, he was in a tiled, blinding white room that pulsated with the overpowering smell of antiseptic. Startled, Xavier tried to sit up, but was immediately tugged down by the restraints on his arms and legs.
"He's awake. I told you we should've used stronger sedatives."
"I used our whole allowance on him. Can't abort the procedure now."
Xavier craned his neck to make out two hazmat suited figures standing behind a sheet of glass, one of them tapped a button on a mounted set of controls. The light glaring in Xavier's face shifted to his chest, accompanied by the hydraulic moaning of a mechanical saw descending from the ceiling. Petrified, Xavier could only stare wide eyed as the buzzsaw screeched to life, slowly descending onto his chest-

Jolting awake, for real this time, Xavier roared as he swung his freed fists at the now invisible saw. As reality sank back in, Xavier collapsed on his back, panting and slick with sweat that felt too much like his own blood. Eventually he managed to calm himself, although it was evident in the dim light that he had unwittingly tore an arc out of his cell wall. Groaning, Xavier slipped out of his bed and meandered over to the wardrobe to grab his clothes. He'd been sleeping in tattered prison overalls, not entirely uncomfortable, but not something he enjoyed wearing nonetheless.

The second he was dressed, Xavier heard the creaky front door of the police station swing open.
"...so then Kilo-G pulled his gat on him and then-"
The footsteps stopped.
"Hold up, fellas. I think someone's been in our crib."

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge JayBlue JayBlue

Jade woke up quickly. She slept fully clothed, and very light. Just in case of mysterious voices. She got out of bed, made sure she had her knife in her back pocket, poked her head out of her cell and then boldly sauntered out, smirk on her face. "Hello friends! I apologize for resting my head here. I didn't know it was claimed" she said in a calm tone to the strangers.
JayBlue JayBlue Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

Remi somehow managed to get into the break room of the station sometime during the night and was now sleeping on the table, muttering something about mutant sheep. He wasn't laying there very gracefully either, he had each limb spread outwards in the starfish position. Looking at him you could almost see as if he had planned to grab anyone who attempted to wake him.... but that was silly.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak (i suppose I could have had him have a dream or whatever but I'm just glad I got a paragraph out of sleeping lol)

The past few days have been a blur, first it was just another day for Ryan in the super super-max prison, nothing to do but stare at the man on the other side of his plexiglass wall. Then everything changed. His door swung open, and he took his chance to rush the guard and drag him into the room, taking his sidearm before knocking him unconscious. He quickly ran from his floor down the two flights of stairs, an M1911 in his hand as he bolted through the large door with the other assets. Boats were deployed, a dragon was in the air at one point, and everyone swam like crazy.

One of the groups commandeered a boat, one of the .50s pointed his way and he quickly jammed it with a flick of his wrist, then dove into the water and resurfaced on the boat, having a quick fight with the crew. A bullet seared by and grazed his arm, the gun now fixed, and Ryan quickly threw the man off the boat. Ryan then got to the controls and drove off toward the city.

Once at the city, Ryan ditched the boat and put on part of the guard's uniform. With black pants, and only the top of his jumpsuit showing, he didn't look as bad off. He hid the gun and started trying to pickpocket for cash, and after 20 mimites had enough to buy his outfit. He came out of the first clothing store he found in black cargo pants, black sneakers, a dark grey 3/4 sleeve, a pair of black gloves, and a black bandana around his neck. He walked out and walked around, settling on the alley outside of a police station, his morals preventing him from barging in for the night, also the fact he didn't want to get sent back. He drifted off out of pure exhaustion, slumped against the wall.

Ryan woke up eight hours later with a jolt as he heard someone scream like thier life depended on it. He stood up and quickly looked at the building, as if thinking did you do that? Ryan shook his head and walked around to the back, now daring to step inside the building, a hand resting on his M1911 as he quietly wandered the halls, looking for a sign of who made the sound.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge JayBlue JayBlue Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak (dont expect every post to be like this...)

"Oh, well that's okay then." The thug mocked Jade, whipping out a heavy caliber pistol and leveling it at her. "You can claim these bullets-" A bang resonated through the concrete halls as Xavier barraged into the gangster's side, knocking the shot wide of its target. Enraged, the gangster stabbed at Xavier with a switchblade, who simply parried the weapon aside and clasped a fist around his attacker's throat.
"Fuck you." Xavier muttered, flinging the limp form of the gangster aside with a flick of the wrist.

"Yo homes, what's- Oh, man."
More figures came in through the door, weapons raised at their unexpected guests.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge JayBlue JayBlue LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Hearing the commotion through the building, Remi stirred in his sleep, waving his arm around as if looking for something or someone to grab. When it was obvious nobody was near him he turned on his side and tried to go to sleep again, unfortunately for him, he was too heavy to lay on one side of the table so it leaned and fell, throwing him onto the floor. "Screw you too" he grunted and slapped the table as if it had wronged him in the worst way possible.

After a minute or two of sadness, he moved from his pathetic scene to a sitting position, rubbing the back of his head gingerly "Wait.... how did i get in here?" he blinked a couple of times as he took in the room around him.... wasn't he in the front of the station last night? The boy stood up lazily and began walking, hesitating slightly before pointing at the table that broke his heart "I swear when I come back in here and breaking you in half" he promised with way more intensity you'd think a guy who just woke up could have, then walked out to find his friends

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Spice Spice (Is tim still rping?)

As Ryan approached he heard some more muffled words and a gunshot echo through the room. He then raised the banada to hide his face and opened the door, aiming his .45 at the one of the people who walked through the opposite doorway. "Lower your weapons! Lower your weapons or I will shoot!" He shouted, trying to sound authoritative, then secretly slid the handgun towards the one of the others in the room. He kept his hands steady, and was refraining from using his ability unless worse came to worse and a shot was fired.

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak JayBlue JayBlue Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

"The hell is all this?" Remi yawned, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He hadn't quite yet gotten rid of his tiredness. "Oh.... shit" he said after realizing something had just gone down "What happened?..... and whose that Yahoo?" he asked looking at Ryan "Who are any of these Yahoos???"

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Last edited:
Jade watched as Xavier "saved her life" "damnit! I HAD THAT!" She yelled, frustrated before unsheathing her knife and running across the room, running behind the reception desk.

It was a new day. Her talent had been refreshed... a bunch of dudes coming through one door- bunched close together? These guys are fucked. Then out of no where someone slid her a handgun. She smiled and picked it up. Hopping the counter, she pointed it at the group of badies.
"Freeze!" She was proud of herself for the pun, even in a situation like this. With that, she stopped time for her meagre 10 seconds and grabbed the enemy closest to her, throwing his gun out of his hands, putting one arm around his neck, and put her gun to his head. She had a hostage... or a meat shield. Both work.

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak JayBlue JayBlue LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

"Damnit, Jimmy!" One of the gang members cursed Jade for holding their friend at gunpoint, clenching a vengeful fist just before Xavier careened into him with the force of a freight train. The ragdolled gangster burst through the window with an alarmed scream, flailing his arms as he flew across the neighborhood. It was about then when another figure burst into the room, but this guy wasn't in gang-getup. Suspicious, Xavier grabbed a bandit mid-charge and held him human shield, as Jade had done. "Drop your weapon first." Xavier growled, tightening his grip on the bandit and snatching the pistol from his hostage's holster.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge JayBlue JayBlue LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Ryan watched as one of them blinked around and grabbed one of them, the wing another guy out the window and then grabbing the last one. Then the guy turned and aimed at him, so Ryan responded by tucking the gun in his back waistband and raising his hands. "Friendly, friendly!" He shouted, keeping his hands raised. "Easy fellas, I was trying to help you guys out, so don't shoot, ok?" He asked. "And we are all of the same kind, no need to waste goond talent, yeah?" He asked, knowing that a move the girl pulled had to mean she was an asset.

"And you want proof i'm no ACP scumbag? Watch this." He said, forcefully ripping the guns from thier hands with his ability, them clattering at Ryan's sides. He picked them up, shot each bandit in the head, then tossed them back. "Is that proof enough I can be trusted?"

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

Xavier let his human shield slump to the floor. "Statistically one of us will die if we try, Remi. Besides, if he was a threat, he would've just shot at us like these guys." He spat on the floored bandit. "Should've known it was too good to be true that this place was just lying around, waiting for us." He folded his arms, turning back to the newcomer. "Sorry for the piss-poor introduction, my name's Xavier. This here is our safehouse from the ACP, though I guess it wasn't so safe as we thought."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There were five of them, and they had guns! I managed to fend them off as much as I could, but they managed to overpower me, and stole the cash register!"

Mr Burke silently watched the news, tapping a finger on the side of his leather chair.

"Do you it could be some of them sir?"

"No, it's too early to tell yet. Still, better safe than sorry. Keep a close eye on that district."

JayBlue JayBlue Duke of Doge Duke of Doge LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Jade blinked as her face was splattered with blood, dropping the lifeless body to the floor. "Dude. At least let me let of of the guy"
(Too tired to post. It's like 1:30 am, and I was active all day)

"Ryan. Please to make your aquaintance, Xavier. I remember you from the breakout. At least I think... You look familiar. Either way it isn't important." He said, lowering his hands and relaxing. He lowered his bandana and it rested around his neck once more. "If you want I can help clear this place out." He offered, glancing down at one of several dead bodies in the room.

"Ah. Yeah, that would be helpful." Xavier began dragging the nearest body down the hall. "I saw a covered dumpster outside earlier, that should be a good spot. Just gotta hope the garbage guy doesn't still come here."
Once he'd disposed of his share of bodies, Xavier tossed Remi a mop he'd grabbed from the custodial closet. "This is for being asleep during our attempted murder. Now mop."
Xavier suddenly found himself short on breath, the last scraps of his ability had been useful in dragging adults into a dumpster, but now the withdrawal was beginning to get to him.

"awwwww what?!" he caught the mop midair and scowled "no fair, i kicked a cashier for you" Remi complained as he reluctantly started mopping up the liquid remains of their attackers "Thats the last time i save your ass from a loyal 7/11 employee, y'know... if this whole rogue escaped convicts thing doesn't work out we could always be janitors" He joked

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak Duke of Doge Duke of Doge LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

"Don't know about you guys. But I actually had a job before I got kidnapped." Said jade, sitting at the receptionist desk- disassembling and reassembling the 1911 the new guy slid her during the fight. She was hardly even looking at it while doing so.
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 JayBlue JayBlue

"Heh... I think my record pretty much ruined any chance of me working anywhere." He painstakingly sat up on the cold frame of a waiting room bench, he didn't remember being shot, but there was an unmistakable bruise on his arm where a bullet had bounced off. "Well, now Ryan's here, I think we're going to need bigger scores of cash if we want to keep going, but I imagine every Seven Eleven in town is undergoing security renovations thanks to our last visit." He rubbed his temples, trying to think through the pulsating drainage of his energy. "Until then we can probably spare a trip to a café. I could use a real coffee after a year of the crap that came out of the facility's vending machine." He wolfed down a protein bar and got to his feet, trying not to sway too much. "You coming?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back