• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Casual 1x1

Experienced Optimist

Hey, First time making a post here, so hopefully things will go well :)

I'm a masters degree student who wants some means to relax at the end of the day with some wonderful RP escapism. I prefer to play a male characters, happy to play m/f or m//, and willing to play female if I can double. I tend to play more modern settings (Fantasy or otherwise) but I'm not closed to anything as long as it sounds fun. I don't do Skype or Discord, but I'm willing to RP other places, so we can discuss.

If anyone is interested in anything let me know. I'm happy to make up character sheets if needed, or work on coming up with a plot before starting anything up.

(I'll continue adding if I think of more ideas, but I'm always open to suggestions)

Potential Ideas -
Band Member x Manager
Model Student x Outcast
Demon Hunter x Demon
Roommate x Roommate
Superhero x Supervillain
Superhero x Superhero
Cop x Villain
Opposing Gangs
Zombie Apocalypse type deal

Last edited:
I'd like to try Demonhunter x Demon or Superhero x Villain