• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Casting the line again ( A dark Fantasy RP)

RiverRein

Lets see how many fish I can get this time~

Anyways I have this plot idea that Im having a hard time trying to get people to take part in. It goes as fallows:

~I play a set of twins, one male and one female who where born/created In an Asylum. The twins have a magical power to them however, This power is known as the crystal phoenix. Inside the inner world of each twin lies the Memory core. This core gives way to the phoenixes power, allows each twin to control and bend crystals to be used as a potential weapon. Both twins managed to breach the asylum, but the would out side of the asylum is just as cruel. At some point the twins end up separating. The brother disappeared one night and had left the sister alone . While all this happens, YOU are being sent out to find the twins and bring them back. If you do bring them back YOU would be granted your own freedom from the asylum....~

Please let me know if its something you want to do. contact me here or pm me. Any ideas you want to add is excepted. ~ thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back