• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cartographers of Spiral Deep (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yeah, don't worry about a turn order set. I'm going to try to get a post out today--I have a pretty large assignment do on the 4th--but if I don't manage to I will be waylaid until likely the 5th, so don't feel obligated to wait for me please! Also feel free to tag about minor character interactions. I don't mind throwing a few sentences anyone's way to make for seamless interaction. ^-^

No excuses, I've really just been slacking on this post with little idea on how I should set up some meaningful interactions. But I'll get to it soon, don't worry.

I haven't had any inspirational epiphanies, so I could throw together a short, basic, descriptive post unless anyone wants to plot with Alek? ouo

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, y'all, post is up. Anyone who wants to collab a conversation off the end of my post is free to -> send me a dm and I'll write a short exchange for your post with you in a gdoc or give you some fodder for writing it <3

sorry for the silence! life got the better of me, and will probably continue getting the better of me until my summer term finals are over lmao. will probably get a post out in a day or two - i'm still thinking on what to write!

Same as others, Im open to any dialogues/conversations and no need to ask me for permission or DM me. Just make it up if you would like and I will go with the flow as I find this like an improv thing anyways! ;)

Hey everyone...I am really not sure why it is like this, but everytime I have joined any rp it literally dies down very soon and I have never been part of any rp that actually goes anywhere. Right now it seems like the same is going to happen here. I do not understand why people are more active during the interest checks and character creation, but as soon as the main thread starts the activity is done. Sure you can say that everyone has their real lives etc, but I refuse to believe that 1 post a week is too much...you can do it in half an hour and move on...

BakaTheIdiot BakaTheIdiot I appreciate you setting all this up and I think your rp idea here is great and that's why I joined, but unfortunately if the activity stays the same, I don't see a point to continue, therefore I will be dropping out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back