• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cartographers of Spiral Deep (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
You see losing a limb as the crippling bad outcome of a coin flip attack.
I see it as an opportunity to get a sick metal arm prosthetic from my alchemy bro.
We are not the same.

IT'S TIME
Main is officially up!! If you haven't got a character up yet, I'd suggest getting to it, because once the elevator has descended (i.e., once everyone's gotten a post in) the roleplay will begin in earnest!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing some epic - poggers, even - stories to come from this!

Will make a post today or tomorrow. Been sitting on the forum for a day already, but never had the time to start...so will try to push it out today :)

will probably get mine in tomorrow or the day after that as well !! i've got the bullet points up but now i have to flesh out the beast (:< can't wait to see everyone else's posts too!!!!

Take your time! I've always preferred quality to quantity, that's why I'm so lax on the posting requirements. Once a week is all I ask, especially with the Fall Semester rapidly approaching for those of us in Uni - real life always comes first, of course!

As always, if anybody has any questions, ideas, or concerns to run by me, just @ me here or send me a message, whichever is more comfortable!

I have a post up!! Send me a message if y'all want to do small character interactions, I'm down for it. I am so hyped for this and very excited to read your posts! <3

God I've had to wring this post out of my brain by force. Been a good while since I've had a proper rp on this site, gotta get back into the groove.

Always open to character interactions obv if you lovelies are interested in some grumbling stone cold merc action.

Oh, the energy is impeccable, though. Looks great~
I imagine we'll become more talkative IC when we get into the elevator away from prying eyes... definitely down for sketching out character interactions though. So far nerves are high within the crew, I imagine.. venturing into the unknown. We'll have to get Goran into the lift somehow too

Nerves are definitely high as people realize they are quite literally stepping into hell with a bunch of strangers. Friendships will be forged in the heat of life-or-death situations. Mostly death situations I imagine. Maybe some painful maiming situations...

Oh it must be Christmas, main posts!!!!!!!! I'm just so glad that the interest is still kicking strong. All them posts are looking great - finishing reading up Druid's then gonna move onto Humble's! Hype is immeasurable!!!

We'll have to get Goran into the lift somehow too
Why? Because of Claustrophobia? If so, then the lift might be tight, but it is not a closed space, so it does not affect him. If he would be scared of heights, that would be a different story haha

Why? Because of Claustrophobia? If so, then the lift might be tight, but it is not a closed space, so it does not affect him. If he would be scared of heights, that would be a different story haha

Ah, that was the thought, but I spose you're right ^^

Ah, that was the thought, but I spose you're right ^^
But there is more to it as well due to what he has went through in the past. It is definitely one of his main phobias, but there are levels to it. Some of them he can just bite the lip and go through, some might instil level of hesitation and some could make him loose his shit...

But I get it, in nowadays lifts are closed boxes, so it has a different affect, back in the days I assume the lift is just a platform with some fence around etc. not really a box.

Alright, the main post is up. Apologies for the long ass RP, it just was nicely rolling off my fingers. Do not expect me to write the same amounts further down the lane, so everyone's safe! haha

Yoo it was a pleasure thank you 😊

I have finally chosen a theme!!! Idk if that’s common for yall but share good music pls ^~^

Very nice. Lots of emotion in that song.

While finding a theme for Magnus is proving to be a challenge as I trawl through my collection of the blackest, darkest, heaviest metal tracks I know, I've found a little gem that fits our death march into the evil pit of Spiral Deep. Something weird, dark, mysterious and melanchonic. And the theme to a great movie.

Yoo it was a pleasure thank you 😊

I have finally chosen a theme!!! Idk if that’s common for yall but share good music pls ^~^

nice to see another phemiec fan. leviathan the girl is one of my favorites!

i guess my contribution to the hypothetical group playlist for this rp would be this. i think it fits our crew quite well...

haven't really found a proper theme yet for nathaniel, but it's got to be something with some mournful violin and some warbly weird vocals.

also! finally posted. just like druid, i'm a little rusty but hopefully i can snap these off quicker and shorter in the future !!

Quick question- would Alek be likely to know, know of, or otherwise recognize anyone from the expedition, or are they all complete strangers?

Quick question- would Alek be likely to know, know of, or otherwise recognize anyone from the expedition, or are they all complete strangers?
Heard of, probably, especially given some of the large reputations of party members here. The only real exception would probably be Camden and Goran, simply because Goran is a first timer (I believe), and Camden mostly keeps to his work. That said, most people tend to at least get an introduction before making the descent!

Are we following a certain turn order for posts? I'm not very up to date on the etiquette for these things.
I'm not enforcing a specific turn order, but unless otherwise specified I try to wait until everyone else has posted at least once before I put in a post to move things along. If it's something like conversation, of course, I just follow @ mentions and keep replies a little shorter. In that case, turn order doesn't matter so long as you @ the proper persons. Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back