• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Carry On My Wayward...Daughter?

Stumbling to her feet, she reached for her duffle and removed the engraved silver handgun from the side pocket. She clicked the magazine out and back into place, making certain that it was loaded before giving Cas a small nod. The pounding started again, and Deanna whipped her head around, expecting to find her brother right behind her. Instead, her eyes fell on an empty bed.

Castiel opened the door, having nothing to protect himself, which made him slightly nervous. He noticed Sam's absence and that only made it worse as he stared out at the figure before him.

»JW

Illuminated beneath the few lights of the motel parking lot was the face of a young. woman. Petite with dark hair, she had changed since last time she and Deanna had met, but the only Winchester present recognized her right away. "Ruby..." The name was more of a growl under Deanna's breath as she lowered her gun to her side.

The demon had made to shove in as soon as the door swung open, but the sight of Castiel seemed to cause her to stop just past the threshold, hardly a full step inside.

Castiel glared at her from the door. She probably had something to do with Sam's not being there. He set his jaw.

»JW

The demon didn't get the opportunity to say a word before Deanna had crossed the room to stand directly in front of her. "You have a lot of nerve showing up here. You know that? Care to tell me where the hell my brother is? Oh wait, let me guess. You two went on one of your little field trips, and now what?!" Deanna stood a good four inches taller than Ruby and glared down at her with a look that could kill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back