Anime & Manga Carole & Tuesday

I watched that series and it's something I usually wouldn't be in to, but I have to say it was really great. Loved the art and the music was especially great. I dunno, just something about it.
My favorite song was the "fucking bullshit" song. Lmao

I watched that series and it's something I usually wouldn't be in to, but I have to say it was really great. Loved the art and the music was especially great. I dunno, just something about it.
My favorite song was the "fucking bullshit" song. Lmao
The vibes were great. I still listen to the music even after finishing the anime.

I watched it recently. Very nice series, soft and heartwarming. Was good for a change of pace from what I usually watch lol
Music was also great. I enjoyed listening to most of the songs. My favorite song would be "Loneliest Girl" probably. It started the whole story and I just like the vibes of it, it's also very catchy XD

I watched it recently. Very nice series, soft and heartwarming. Was good for a change of pace from what I usually watch lol
Music was also great. I enjoyed listening to most of the songs. My favorite song would be "Loneliest Girl" probably. It started the whole story and I just like the vibes of it, it's also very catchy XD
Yeah Carole & Tuesday are a great duo but since the anime sadly isn’t being continued we should get a spinoff of GGK and Pyotr cuz it’s a pretty interesting partnership and they are both actually really good artists. I also just love the art and look of that world. Don’t blame me for wanting more lol.

Carole and Tuesday are just so iconic, a heartwarming series with wholesome vibes and just the best range of songs. Got that on a playlist.

I liked it a lot! I thought there were a few things that weren't great or dragged the pace down a tad, but overall it was super fun. I love that Angela got to be happy again (kinda), and Neo ended up being the 'cool and edgy chara' haha. Any Carole x Tuesday shippers? Definitely best couple <3. Oh, and Gus was an amazing char, very human and relatable hah. Rody was great too... and Eeeeertigun!

The music is also great! I listen to some of them a lot.

I thoroughly enjoyed Carole&Tuesday. It was different compared to most anime that feature music. While there was a competition aspect still present, it focused more on political and personal factors of the characters rather than on the practicing of their skills. The girls were already quite talented and simply needed to work on building up their harmony. But by growing together it also brought about new interactions with a diverse set of characters. While there was romance in the story, it didn't over saturate the tone of the show. The soundtrack was nicely done and it was quite surprising to me that all the songs were sang in the English language.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back