• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Care to sample my wares?

Auchenai

Soul Priest
Hello there, step on up and don't be shy! Plots, plots everywhere! Even if I haven't listed something that doesn't interest you PM me any way. Though, I should give you a couple of disclaimers first.

-No One Liners: No offense to one liner people but I enjoy at least a good paragraph out of my partners. Gives me more to work with.

-No RP's through PM: I like to keep my inbox neat and tidy, RPing in PM never works out for me so threads with me will be on forum.

Here are a few things I tend to be good at, settings wise.

-Fantasy

-Sci Fi

-Fandom (Avatar: TLAB, Fairytail, Soul Eater)

-Supernatural

Now then, lets talk plots. Here are a few basic ones I've thought up on the fly, let me know if any of them are of interest to you. I'm sure you notice a large amount involving magic, probably because I LOVE magic haha. Playing mages is always a fun time.

-A pair of adventurers, a dark wizard and a self serving rouge, make for a vitriolic duo. However, after a job the pair are betrayed by their contractor and are forced to join with a band of hopeless resistance fighters to get payback. With their contrasts, a hopeless cause, and foes at every turn can they overcome their differences or will they fall?

-War is on the rise between two peoples, one a powerful mageocracy and the other a massive horde of barbarians. When a member of both is captured by bandits they discover more about each other. The question is, whether that will make them just want to try and kill the other more on the field of battle.

-Debts can be a tricky thing, when one person owes another a debt and they die often the things they own are taken as payment. In this case the only thing left by one particular debtor was a daughter, taken as a slave from a young age and raised along side a young sorceress. As dark forces from ages past begin to rise over the horizon the two might soon find that the only ones they can trust are each other. Or perhaps, a slave might see this as a chance at freedom.

-A pair of apprentices and their master are suddenly attacked in the night, the master dying of a slow acting poison. The two are forced to work together to find both an antidote and the identity of whom might want him dead and why. However, things are never as simple as they first seem...

In terms of pairings, I tend to prefer a male role unless its a Yuri. I tend to avoid Yaoi. The same applies to the above plots. I'm open to most pairings, so PM me and we'll see if we can work something out. As a warning, I like plots along with the pairing. Just the pairing as a plot is often not enough for me to play with. There needs to be something more in it for me to sink my teeth into.

Loving the two apprentices and their dying master idea. Can't have an RP without magic involved! That one still open? Let me know!

Interested in either the war/debt plots. Can’t PM yet so please message me if you’re still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back