• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Card Caste Heaven~WIP~

LadyOfSixVillages

Amethyst Maiden
Hi everyone, I am starting a new modern rp and Rookwood Academy needs students!

Here is the overview! I hope you find it interesting!

~Welcome to Rookwood Academy!~

Welcome to Rookwood Academy, one of the best private schools in the nation. The students who attend here are nothing short of amazing. Whether it being a musical genius or the next Einstein, only the brightest minds can even hope for a spot in this prestigious school.

It seems that Rookwood Academy is all work and no play, however many do not know of what lies underneath all the grandiose fliers and lavished commercials. All does not seem to glitter and glow in this school. What secret is this academy keeping under wraps?

The only well-known secret under wraps by the student and teacher body is the mystery behind Rookwood’s most popular game: Card Caste Heaven.

~Let’s play Card Caste Heaven!~

Now, what do we know about popularity? Oh, that the popular kids have great looks, top notch athletic skills, charisma…well you get the drift. And what about the losers? Well typically they have no social skill, usually excel in math or something equally boring…and again the list can go on.

Now take everything you know and throw it out the closest window to you! In Rookwood Academy social class is not decided by anything but a single card from a normal deck! Yep a card! Isn’t it great?! It’s not? Oh well that is how things work here! Better get used to it! Because with Card Rotation Day you Miss Cheerleader can become lower class thanks to our little game.

"Card Rotation?" you ask. Well let's just say that your current King or Queen maybe not be that in let's say three weeks. With Card Rotation days every 3 weeks, a so called Nerd can easily become the most popular kid in school, while your stuck cheerleader that was once the queen is sadly now lower class. Is that fun?!

As I was saying, your social class is decided as followed

Royalty

King-The most popular guy/girl in school: “Basically you have to do anything s/he says.”

Queen-King’s rightman/girlfriend/boyfriend: “Second fiddle, doesn’t have to listen to anyone but the King.”

Jack-King’s and Queen’s best friend: “Basically not quite a ruler, but pretty dame close”

10-8: Popular kids- “Popular, but not royalty. But hey! You could have gotten worst.”

7-5: Middle Class: “Not much to say, you’re not in the worst position. But you not in the worst either.”

4-Ace:Losers/Unpopular Kids: “That sucks…but hey at least you’re not targets!”

Targets

Joker, and those who refuse to play the game

“Well..your f**ked. Good luck.”

Nowthat ,that is out of the way. How good is your luck? xD

P.S.-The Admin Rocks

If you are interested, please pm me or respond here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok! I will check it out. I'm still working on the rp, so there might be changes to yours once I get everything setting set up.

Rules/Procedures of Cards Caste Heaven

Procedure:

1.There is a rotation of the cards every three weeks(a week for rper) by the Admin, resist this change and your card number will be immediately expunged and you will become immediate Targets.

2. Cards will be given out to you by the admin. These cards are shuffled and completely ‘fair’.

3. These cards are passed out during homeroom, and will be collected by the end of the day. Anyone who fail to return their card will be immediately dubbed as a Target.

4. The next day the King, Queen, and Jack will be announced by the head Admin and results posted. Also Admin will be giving out pin to identify each person with their card number so that there is not confusing on number changes.

cards.gif

Rules:

1.No, burning, ripping, or damaging the card deck. The cards do not appreciate it and neither does the Admin.

2. You must be present for homeroom when the cards are passed out. The only exception is due to family death, or sickness. We are the Admin, we may be mean but we’re not heartless. Student who missed rotation day due to these causes immediately become middle class.

3. You must return your card by the end of Rotation Day. No ifs, ands, or buts. If you don’t you will be stripped of your number and become a Target.

4. It is either play, or become a Target. Your choice. We would choose play.

5. Don’t fight the Admin, that much should be obvious

6. And most important- dating, or being friends with someone outside your clique is strictly forbidden. Both players will be stripped of their cards, and immediately become targets. (P.S. Servitude is fine however)

7. Have fun <3

And here are the rules to clear up some confusion.

I forgot to mention it is still a work in progress. The CS is up but I an still filling up tags.

Probably in maybe a few days. I'm still filling out tabs. And we need more people. So if you know people who might be interested. Let me know. :D

Dang, I'm never really interested in school RPs, but this defiantly catches my eye.

Sign me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back