Blue grey
Hair color(s):

Dark brown
Body build/shape(slim, muscular, etc.):

Slim/Slender
Race/Ethnicity:

Caucasian
Scars/Birthmarks?: 

A small scar from the removal of her appendix; an oval shaped birthmark on her left thigh
Tattoos/Piercings?:

n/a
Show an outfit they would wear:

2798b5a1c31f51f8d20584bf1629539a.jpg

h4tcky-l-610x610--tumblr-black-halter-boots-choker-flannel-fall-blue.jpg

--------------
Faith/religion: (if applicable)

Atheist
--------------
Personality:

Growing up with a deadbeat parent and no siblings forced Cara to learn how to deal with problems herself. Now, as an adult, she is the same way; she spends much of her time alone, is largely introverted, and seriously stubborn. She refuses to ask for help, even if she needs it, and is determined to do anything and everything on her own. She is flirtatious and, sometimes, even promiscuous but will never commit to or settle down with anyone. She enjoys leading others on and then giving them the cold shoulder after she gets what she wants. However, when she truly cares for someone she is fiercely loyal and will do anything to protect the ones she loves. Of course, they have to earn her trust and respect first, and good luck with that.
Strengths:

A good amount of medical knowledge, capable of treating a wide variety of wounds

Works well under pressure

Excellent agility
Weaknesses:

Impulsive

Skeptical

Guarded
--------------
Hometown:

Mableton, Georgia
Current weapons/items:

A black backpack holding all her stuff

A bag of stale chips

Two cans of peach slices

A half eaten bag of walnuts

A pocket knife

A first aid kid; (1) roll of gauze, (1) package of band-aids, (1) roll of medical tape, (1) splint, (1) package of antiseptic wipes

A pistol
Relationships(family, friends, s.o, etc.)

William Hewitt - Father - Deceased;

Sue Delaney Hewitt - Mother - Deceased; Reanimated
Brief description of life before apocalypse:

Cara's father died from pancreatic cancer when she was ten, leaving her mother in a horrible bout of depression that eventually led to her alcohol dependency. Forced to face this hardship on her own, Cara struggled to make friends throughout school and did most of her best work on her own. As her mother's mental health continued to decline, her mother began bringing in a slew of men from the bars and off the streets, many of whom introduced her into entirely new types of addictions. By Cara's thirteenth birthday they lost their house and were forced to move into a shelter. Eventually, in order to support herself, she was forced to steal food, money and anything else she found of value. Despite a rough home life, she managed to graduate high school and began training to become a certified EMT after doing some research when she was eighteen. She continued to steal - whether it be robbing houses, pick pocketing, or stealing from stores - to support herself and eventually grew to enjoy doing it until she landed a job as a paramedic. Still, every now and then she will steal stuff she doesn't need just for the fun of it. Long shifts as a paramedic allowed her to continue her lack of friends or relationships (with the exceptions of her coworkers), and she was in the middle of a shift when the apocalypse brought the entire continent to it's knees.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if Newton's laws of physics exclude this person from them, 'cause if she fires that bloody .50 cal sniper rifle once, I'm hoping for some shoulder dislocation in the roleplay. Boy oh boy lynch me for my realism sakes but come on.

If my knowledge serves me well, that would be a Barret M82 .50 calibre sniper rifle, employed by military snipers in 58 different countries. You would have to operate within a prone position using the bipod, since it's too heavy and the recoil is too powerful for it to be done any other way.

Last time I checked, a M82 with a 20-inch barrel weighs 13 and a half kilos. A M82 with a 29-inch barrel weights 500 grams more.

Well, doesn't matter too much for her now because I changed it entirely.

Well, doesn't matter now because I changed it entirely.

Well, you didn't really need to change at all, but rather state how you character has the knowledge to operate a military-grade .50 calibre weapon. But, I'll let ya do ya thing.

If my knowledge serves me well, that would be a Barret M82 .50 calibre sniper rifle, employed by military snipers in 58 different countries. You would have to operate within a prone position using the bipod, since it's too heavy and the recoil is too powerful for it to be done any other way.

Last time I checked, a M82 with a 20-inch barrel weighs 13 and a half kilos. A M82 with a 29-inch barrel weights 500 grams more.

HELL YEAH I LOVE LOGIC AND COMMON SENSE UP-TOP BROTHA

I understand but it'd be more reasonable for her to have a lower caliber weapon anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back