Captain Deuce, rp'ing for duty

CapRock

Character arc enthusiast
Hello folks. I'm a new RP'er from Brazil who's mostly interested in action/fantasy. I'm generally friendly if you don't spit at my favorite fiction and I'm a sucker for puns.
I'm here to have some fun while improving my english and storytelling at the same time, so feel free to go full grammar nazi on me or make constructive criticism to my work anytime.
I'll be joining this forum with my good buddy Link_Nostradamus Link_Nostradamus , so expect to see us a lot together.
Lastly, in case you're curious, my name and profile pic come from the RPG/Shooter flash game Star Wish by xdanond, so credits to him for making that awesome game.

Last edited:
s o l s t i c e s o l s t i c e Yeah I just said puns. Puntastic, punishable, pluntiful puns! I see I've got myself quite the friend to spend the longest day of summer with.

Oh hey, another Brazilian, hey there o/
Welcome to RPN~ =^-^=

Howdy! Ya' know this guy's alright, welcome to RpN! You seem like a pretty cool dude, maybe we'll bump into each other again! We share some taste in genre. Anyways, I'll leave you be, enjoy your stay here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back