• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Devastation and Reform

CombatReadyPenny

Combat Ready
Unit #B3-1930... Active

It was 200 years ago... 200 years ago they came to earth.
The year was 2590... robotics was at it's peak of ingenuity and human testing was being preformed to create an Artificial Intelligence in the human mind. The world was an amazing place. Wars had been fought, yes... but they eventually ended and a one world government had taken place. There was finally peace on Earth... and then They came...

They do not have a real name, but we refer to them as 'Cringon.' They have brought horrible mutators unto the Earth, transforming the Flora and Fauna into horrible beasts.The Flora had overtaken city's in days. The Mutated beasts had overrun city's and towns, causing mass panic. Entire City's were abandoned. This was only the beginning.

War had broken out again. This time, everyone fought against everyone. No one could trust anyone. Bombs were exchanged, lives were lost, and the landscape was never the same. The world was now War-Torn and there was no way to defend against this alien threat.

The Cringon had taken Human subjects in order to experiment on. These subjects were usually returned back to the earth, but they were changed. Some were crazy, some were mutated. Some never showed an emotion again. Robotic engineers had gotten an idea from this.

Money was no longer a thing a few years after the outbreaks. Thus Humanity used bottle caps and tabs for currency. Robotic Engineers have decided to use these survivors from the ships to create AI in them. The Emotionless ones are most acceptable. They are usually sold off as slaves to wanderer's of the wasteland.
Unit #B3-1930... power at 1%

My battery port has been broken... I can longer be charged.... help us... Survive the Cringon.... Take... my... Hard drive...​

Unit #B3-1930... power down
Battery Empty... recharge required

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What this rp is is essentially a post apocalyptic/ futuristic rp.Aliens have invaded earth and brough upon the Apocalypse, but that was 200 years ago. Now, survivors of the aliens 'tests' on their ships Either become Mutated, go insane, or lost their capability to feel emotions. The one's that were unable to feel emotions are the best subjects to become AI slaves.

These AI slaves know what a computer would and feel no emotions. They are capable of showing them though. These usually have their model# either burned into their skin or engraved on metal.

The Mutated can have any part of them Mutated or their entire body Mutated. Although, they are unable to have their molecules or atoms (and stuff like that) Mutated while still looking like a normal human.

The Crazed are an abnormal case. They can be silently Crazy, triggered by certain events and such. They may also be full on Crazy. There are some that want to go back.

I do not have all the plot down nor do I have all the ideas down. I am open for suggestions to get this rp better!

YAY!!!

I'll get started on the rp right away!!
I have a suggestion on how we could make rp a little better. The mutated, the AI, and the crazed team up to fight the aliens. To get themselves back to normal.

That's all I can think of, what do you think?

I have a suggestion on how we could make rp a little better. The mutated, the AI, and the crazed team up to fight the aliens. To get themselves back to normal.

That's all I can think of, what do you think?
I was sort of thinking that as well but didn't know how that would turn out. Definitely a good idea for late rp XD

okay cool! I'm happy to start whenever, I may just be late to the party every once in a while since my wifi is so slow hehe ;;

oh, and as for naming... I got nothin'. maybe I can sit on it for a while until something clicks, I'll be sure to let you know!

CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny

'Ey, just to make it clear, were the human subjects taken four to five years ago or were they taken 200 years ago (and was somehow cryogenically frozen or something like that) and were just now released?

So I have a quick question, I'm making my character and I want them to be Insane, the "Crazed" how you have it posted. But I'm not sure what to put as an occupation for them. I haven't gotten all the information down about them yet, but I want them to be almost stuck in "Dog-like" mental state. He can get extremely aggressive to people around him and it makes it so that for other people's safety he has to be on a chain and have a muzzle on most of the day. He'll be reacting almost like a police dog would where when some says "Sick em" or something close to the sort, he'll go into an enraged state and basically attack everything around him until told to "Lay down" or "Back off" or something similar, but off course being insane he doesn't always listen as well.

Of course, if you don't like the idea of the character I can do something else as well.

So I have a quick question, I'm making my character and I want them to be Insane, the "Crazed" how you have it posted. But I'm not sure what to put as an occupation for them. I haven't gotten all the information down about them yet, but I want them to be almost stuck in "Dog-like" mental state. He can get extremely aggressive to people around him and it makes it so that for other people's safety he has to be on a chain and have a muzzle on most of the day. He'll be reacting almost like a police dog would where when some says "Sick em" or something close to the sort, he'll go into an enraged state and basically attack everything around him until told to "Lay down" or "Back off" or something similar, but off course being insane he doesn't always listen as well.

Of course, if you don't like the idea of the character I can do something else as well.
I had also put ou can make a job up. just explain it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back