• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Can't style the member tags anymore

Necessity4Fun

I'll keep trying, even if I'm not good enough...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Not that urgent but a bit of a setback... I'm used to coloring my side boxes in a way that it's not hard for people to read the info on them and this included coloring the member tags a more friendly color as opposed to my backgrounds buuut, that method doesn't seem to work anymore!

I used to do this [USER TAG=NUMBER][COLOR TAG]@ username[/COLOR][/USER]

But as you can see with my screenshots this doesn't help anymore and doing the opposite (color tag first and user tag inside it) will make the tag behave as if the color input doesn't exist.
This is not that big of a problem except for one character in particular where the box bg is also blue, then tags become hard to see (they used to be white). Please allow me to edit these back >~<

Screenshot_2018-01-20-02-10-01.pngScreenshot_2018-01-20-02-09-35.png

Issue has been noted.

I am currently looking into a way to re-enable this. Its behavior was changed in XenForo 2 to not allow BBCode inside, which we had not noticed until now (some of the other built-in tags may also have this issue). I will try to make a patch that restores this functionality.

I am currently looking into a way to re-enable this. Its behavior was changed in XenForo 2 to not allow BBCode inside, which we had not noticed until now (some of the other built-in tags may also have this issue). I will try to make a patch that restores this functionality.
Okay, thanks for looking into it!
While you're at it, I believe we have a similar problem occurring with tables, tho this is a friend's layout so I don't know the ins and outs of the code portion of it.

If I recall correctly, she copy-pasted her tables from a Google docs and the colors of the border had carried over to RPN. Browsing her posts now, it seems that whatever allowed that to happen before also doesn't work anymore, all of her tables went blue

I think we'd like to have that option back as well. I did a short-ish post in the welcome back thread about this already, but I think being through with it is better for you to understand the situation >w<

Lyro has sent me the fix, I just have not had the time to upload it to the site. I'll be handling this sometime this week. Sorry for the delay!
No problem! I've been using sight different colors on my posts for now, so that the tags don't look hideous (or completely disappear) because of the weird color mixes XD

No hurry~! It's nice to know it's coming back though! Do let me know when you do that so that I can test it right away >w< #hype

Users who are viewing this thread

Back