• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help can't limit height of slides in accordion

Uxie

ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭* ੈ‧₊❀˖°
some of my codes have become very slightly wonky because the adding of a number value into {slide} no longer seems to work to restrict the height of the slide?? not sure if it was intentionally removed/there's a new command for it but pls help scroll boxes have an ugly border
well like,,, if anyone has a great tip on how to remove that ugly border that works too

I can confirm that this is a bug. In converting the Accordion BBCode for XenForo 2, I must have missed that in my tests. I have found the issue and written a fix for it, but it isn't live on the site yet. Hopefully in a few hours it should be fixed.

I can confirm that this is a bug. In converting the Accordion BBCode for XenForo 2, I must have missed that in my tests. I have found the issue and written a fix for it, but it isn't live on the site yet. Hopefully in a few hours it should be fixed.

ok!! thank you so much for your help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back