• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Can't Be Tamed (Still accepting!)

dFNzm.jpg
- HELMA GOTTSCHALK
the musician/rocker
interaction/tags: playboy playboy u k i y o u k i y o
"Well, you do you, Marilee," Helma shrugged at the girl's comment about "living while they're young" before she went to interact with another guy. The rocker knew she was seen as this brooding loner who never partied, and that was her actual personality for the majority of the time. She saw things in a rather pessimistic light and she had always been told to lighten up and have some fun. However, her definition of "fun" was sitting alone in her room, or maybe with her younger sister and brother, writing guitar tabs while playing.

Helma turned to the short guy and nodded slightly. "Will do," she said in a simple, unchanging tone. She was just glad that someone actually wanted hear a bit of what she played. Whether he would like or not would be the question, but still, the fact that he was interested made her feel genuinely grateful.

She took out a pack of cigarettes and lit one, taking a drag and holding the smoke in her mouth for a while before doing a ghost inhale. She began to feel rather calm as she began to smoke. She would probably become more approachable the more she smoked, as nicotine had a calming effect when you smoked frequently enough. Not that it was her goal to make friends or dance.

19955799_321171668307970_752385833973055488_n.jpg

P.J. Fultz

Peter smiled at her, dancing his way towards Marilee. He smirked as Marilee pulled him in for the hug, "Easy there, tiger." He warned, in spite of the fact that he actually enjoyed the hug. Pete quickly pulled away, his smile widening as he rubbed the back of his head. He hoped he hadn't made the situation any more awkward than it was supposed to be. He frowned as her nose moved, puckering his lips into a duck face. "Don't be that way..." He teased, nudging her lightly in the shoulder. P.J. took the space on the truck next to her, wiggling his ass into the cranny that was left for him. He looked up at the people dancing as they conversed.

"Party's dope. I sold a bunch of the... you know what," He glanced at Marilee before looking back towards the dancing people. He quirked a brow as she mentioned sparking it up. He cupped his mouth, moving his head back, "Wait a minute..! Mari, did you just ask for a... a blunt?" He took a moment to look at her.... maybe too long as he caught himself staring. "Err... yeah."

Location: Ivywood Lake | Mood: Anxious, Happy | Interaction(s): Marilee Williams playboy playboy

code by pasta

Harley Reyes

img_2631.jpg

Mentioned: Gabe ( summerwine summerwine )
Marilee ( playboy playboy )
PJ ( fin fin )
Mood: Working on getting tipsy
He made an ooh face, showing that he was just as excited about her tiny new tattoo as she was. It had been a few weeks, but she still batted his hands away and giggled as he poked it. He straightened, ruffling her purple hair, causing her giggle to turn into a full blown laugh as she batted his hands away for the second time, grabbing his wrist in the process.

Looking at him, she breathed a happy sigh. He was practically her best friend, if someone like her had real friends. She liked to think that she did, that people didn't just like her because she partied like a rock star. She studied him and his dimples, her smile turning a bit more real. He always made her smile, no matter what kind of mood she was in.

Realizing she was still holding his wrist, she released it and located her drink that she'd set down in the process of taking off her shorts. Looking around while taking a swig, she saw Marilee dancing with PJ. "HEY GIRL!" She practically screamed, waving like a madwoman upon spotting her friend.

58d28587217b1d106157ef2827d74af9--girls-with-tattoo-tattooed-girls.jpg

coding by @Wapiti

Yui Nozomi

"I'm gonna be LATE!" Yui screamed as she dove into her bathroom. Pulling out some perfume, she spritzed a bit on her wrist and smelled it. Looking in the mirror, she quickly straightened her outfit - a simple purple blazer, pulled over a pale yellow blouse, with a light pink skirt.

Checking the time, Yui ran out to the yard and fumbled with her car key. After a few tries, she finally unlocked the door, jumped right in, and began driving.

15 minutes later, Yui pulled into a small parking lot. It was pretty packed, but a few spaces were left.

Hopping out and grabbing her purse, Yui ran over to the lake shore, where people were chatting, drinking, and generally having a good time.

party
coding by cychotic

Leon Lawrence
tumblr_n3xis6hwgF1r1oloro1_250.gif

Talking to: erzulie erzulie
Mentions:

Leon smiled to Annalise and nodded in agreement, "We really need to spend more time together, love." Leon said as he sipped the bitter beer. Not many people knew this about Annalise, but when she wants to be she can be quite the doll. Such a sweet person down there under her makeup and arrogance.

Leon shrugged with Annalise, "Yeah, I get tha-" He then raised his eyebrows, "Ooo, you went to Paris? We were going to go last year, never happened..." Leon faked a "cutsie-pout" before taking another sip of the beer, which he couldn't help but grimace at.

(Sorry for the short post for Leon)
( apolla apolla : Going to make a reply for Gabe soon, loss of inspiration doesn't make a "lit" post. Don't worry, I shall definitely get a post in for him soon. <3)

Annalise Lenoir
image.jpg

Mentions: None
Interactions: ( merveille merveille ) Leon
Outfit: X
"Poor Leon, if I had known I would have asked daddy to let you join us. It would have been much more interesting with you around. Do not pout mon amie, we could always travel during one of our school breaks." Annalise rubbed his shoulder. She knew that feeling, there had been many times where family trips were canceled. Most of them because her parents had been too busy to take a break. She usually went on a shopping spree to get over it. Annalise smiled in amusement when she noticed the look on his face. She wasn't a fan of beer either. "Leon, if you do not like it there are other beverages." She said. "Would you like something else? Maybe a fruity drink amie?"Annalise was enjoying her little talk with Leon. He was one of the few who managed to bring out the nicer side of herself.

Annalise called over a lackey of hers. She turned her attention back to Leon. "Tell her what you'd like and she'll get it...won't you?" She looked to the girl and raised an eyebrow. Annalise smiled when the girl nodded quickly before looking to Leon, waiting to hear what he wanted.

coding by @Wapiti

Last edited:
Jason Mandella "The Rebel"

RD3PrZE.png
location – apartment > Ivy Lake
interacting – Lorelai (NPC)
mentions – Ashley, Wilhelmina, Peter, Annalise
attire – 01
theme – Animal

There was a faint knock at his apartment door that would've been impossible to hear unless someone was right next to it. Luckily, Jason was gingerly strolling passed it when that noise woke him from his dazed state. Peering through the peephole, he instantly recognized whose mop of light brown hair stood below the slit's viewing range. He was about to unlock the door before immediately pausing to examine his attire. Thankfully, he was wearing clothes for once, even if it was just a pair of light gray joggers and a white t-shirt. It wasn't like she actually cared about what he wore though.

"Hey, Lora," Jason greeted with a half-tired, half-pleasantly surprised grin, moving aside so Lorelei could walk through the doorway. His eyes couldn't help but scan her attire. The brunette had on a short, cream-colored sundress and he could see the outline of a bathing suit. It would've been a lie if he said he wasn't curious about what she was wearing because she usually stuck to less-revealing clothes. After all, she was known as the wallflower and wallflowers tended to be reserved from what he's noticed. "What are you doing here at-" Jason quickly scanned the room before realizing there wasn't a clock anywhere in the vicinity, "-late?" He made note to hang a clock somewhere near the door.

Lorelai only smiled softly, which meant she needed a favor and Jason wasn't allowed to say "no." He internally sighed, Oh boy, before sitting down and bracing for what she had to say. After listening to her request, it was safe to say that he didn't approve because Ivy Lake was where the annoying teens hung out. Some people had beef against him because of his personality, but those were the ones that couldn't differentiate laziness and sarcasm from a straight up asshole. They were the people Jason avoided and ignored because as much as he would've loved it, "Trouble" was not his middle name. It was more like "I hate people, don't talk to me."

"Do you really want to go?" Jason finally asked after a few seconds of puppy eyes and begging. It wasn't like her to actually want to attend one of these events, but it wasn't like it was entirely unexpected. Unlike Jason, Lorelai genuinely wanted to socialize and make friends. She just experienced traumatic things throughout her childhood that made people become nightmares in her eyes.

Sighing, the sun-kissed brunette got up and walked towards his room. "Give me a few minutes and I'll be ready."

Ivy LakeJason made sure he parked as far from everyone as possible. The last thing he wanted was some idiot scratching his bike, or worse, a drunkard deciding it'd be cool to sit on it and inevitably spilling their guts everywhere. Just the thought of his child succumbing to party animals was infuriating, but Jason tried his best not to express what he was feeling.

Already, people were drunk off their ass and doing stupid shit, which was expected since the two half-siblings arrived considerably later than the rest. A few people approached the fighter, but Jason was terrible at putting names to faces and vice versa. He just didn't care enough to remember people because it wasn't like they'd be anything more than high school acquaintances.

"I'm going to find my friend, Jace." Lorelai stated before running off to who knows where. Jason could only ruffle the back of his hair and nod, making his way towards one of the drink coolers. For a few seconds he simply scowled at the cheap variety. There was nothing strong enough that would even give him a buzz, and he wasn't even planning on drinking more than a can or two. Finally, he just grabbed a random drink and headed off towards one of the trees to claim as his temporary territory.

The teen popped the booze open and took a sip before setting the can down. In an instant, he had a cigarette between his lips, puffs of smoking skillfully leaving his mouth like clouds. His blue-green eyes scanned the crowd as he savored the taste of nicotine, filling his body with a sense of pleasure and tranquility. A few of the kids stood out from the rest; a boy who could have easily been a girl, a platinum blonde with a guitar case, a dude with some dreads, and of course, the queen bee of the school that nearly everyone hated were some examples. Jason sighed, acknowledging his hatred for people for the 100th time.

Last edited:
9162231093331994482.png
7612231093331894482.png
c9a09f89ebe97090fbe68d3af221bcfc.png

"Smile, happy looks good on you." x

location: [Ivy Lake] - mood: [#turnupmodeactivated] - mentioned: [ P.J, Harley] - tags: [ fin fin , apolla apolla ]
Rolling her eyes, the female lightly slapped P.J's arm, playfully. Marilee wasn't a complete stoner, like some people at her school, which meant that she only smoked once and a while. But, when she did smoke, it wasn't a whole lot. P.J was definitely a bad influence on Mari, most of the time."Yes, I did. Don't act all surprised!" She laughed, hiding some of her curls behind her ear.
"HEY, GIRL!" Marilee heard a scream, recognizing who the voice belonged to instantly. She broke her gaze with P.J, her eyes searching for, her friend, Harley. Once she found her, she grinned. "OH EM' GEE! HEY, HARLEY!" Mari yelled back, in the direction she heard the voice. Realizing that she might've shouted in P.J's face, she quickly apologized. "My bad. I just got really excited. Uh, what were we talking about again?"
If you could deal with Marilee's loud ways and blunt attitude, you were definitely a keeper. Most people would groan and roll their eyes at the sound of her voice, but her friends have gotten used to it, or they were just like her.

coding; allrightsreserved@crucialstar

,​

P.J. Fultz

P.J. smiled as she slapped him, pouting his lips into a duck face as he pretended to be hurt. He searched his pockets for a cigarette to give Marilee, his head jolting up quickly as he heard the screams of both Harley and Marilee. He couldn't help but let out a small laugh at the feat, clapping sarcastically at what they'd done. "What a duo, huh?" He just shook his head, his smile still plastered on his face. "You're literally doing the impossible though. Here this, 'Marilee Williams, smokes a blunt'." He'd said this in the accent mostly used by news television whenever they were discussing political affairs or whatever. Pete even cupped his hand under his mouth, making it as if he were holding an actual microphone. "I bet it'd go viral if word were to ever get out." Once finished, he looked back up at the dancing teens.

While staring, he hadn't forgotten about Marilee's request, placing a cig' into her palm. He then dashed her a lighter before turning towards her once more.
"If you don't want to do it, don't, a'ight? I don't want to pressure you into doing things you wouldn't like." He immediately pinched himself mentally, sounding like some sort of counselor as he spoke. His lip grew pink as he bit down on it, holding himself back from saying anything else he felt he'd regret.

Location: Ivywood Lake | Mood: Anxious, Happy | Interaction(s): Marilee Williams playboy playboy

code by pasta

CmLnzhxVEAAO6HT.jpg

Ashley Harper
Ashley nodded his head as Helma said she would let him listen to her music. He then quickly finished his second bottle in a couple large gulps, a contented sigh leaving his lips as he did so. He would've gone back over to the table for a third, had he not been feeling particularly lazy at the moment. "Oh that's great! I thought you were going to say no or something like that." He said, before laughing at the fact that he could hear Marilee over the music. He noticed that people were still arriving and while he didn't care for most, he waved back at those that waved at him. After a few short moments for the alcohol to enter his system the music seemed to sound a bit better and there was no longer that chill in the air that had been secretly bothering him since he had arrived at the party.

"Oh yeah I meant to ask you. What kind of music do you usually play?" He asked tilting his head out of curiosity, his voice sounding quiet in his ears. Of course it was still it's normal volume, and if anything it had gotten slightly louder. He played with the empty bottle for a few minutes, peeling off the wrapping and tossing the glass bottle a few times, deciding not to throw it on the ground, as he'd most likely trip over it later if he did so.
merveille merveille

53123563_480x480.jpeg
coding by @Wapiti

dFNzm.jpg
- HELMA GOTTSCHALK
the musician/rocker
interaction/tags: u k i y o u k i y o
Helma looked at the pastel kid yet again, her eyebrow raising slightly as the lit cigarette dangled out of the side of her mouth. She would think it was obvious that the music she made wasn't going to be just any radio pop. "Do I look like I make pop music?" she asked, pointing to her face with a rather unamused expression. It was quite obvious that she was already getting tired of the questions. And all the socializing was making her feel quite grumpy.

Helma took her guitar, putting the strap around her. She plucked the strings with her pick as she tuned it, tapping her heel on the ground as she experimented with different 10-second guitar licks. She could barely hear her guitar over the booming dance music and she groaned, turning the guitar's volume to the maximum. Lucky for her, she had an amplifier, though it was a headphone amplifier. Taking out a pair of headphones, she plugged them into the amplifier and listened to the licks through the headphones. Nodding when she found that it sounded good, she handed them to Ashley.

Without hesitation, Helma adjusted the amplifier and began playing a rather simple punk lick, or a shorter version of a punk riff, creating distortion with her guitar. It only lasted about 35 seconds as a sample of what she played. "Basically, I play mostly punk and punk rock. Metal sometimes, though I usually listening to metal more than I play it," Helma shrugged a bit as she took the strap from around her, setting the guitar on her lap.

19955799_321171668307970_752385833973055488_n.jpg

tenor.gif

☂ ✦ ☁ ☾​
tenor.gif
The Jock & The King

Carter and Mason Jacobs
The twins had quite the adventure getting to the party, well mainly because about half way there, their truck got a flat tire. Now the two of them knew how to change a tire, no problem, but the problem that they came across was that they didn't have a spare tire. The spare they had gotten after the last time they got a flat was sitting in the garage. So Mason called their older brother, who thankfully was pretty calm about the situation thankfully and helped them out by bringing it to them and making sure they were alright before taking off. Once the flat was fixed the two continued on "We are going to be so late" Carter said trying his best not to speed too much, last thing they needed was a speeding ticket. "We'll be fine, it's not like the party will be over anytime soon" Mason reassured him as they approached the house. Their were a lot of vehicles already there and most of them the two recognized but some of the others they couldn't.

The two carried the beer to the back where the party was, "No fret the wonder twins have arrived" Carter yelled holding the 30 rack up in the air then placing it on the table and taking one out for himself. Mason wasn't that big of a drinker, plus he was the DD anyway so he just got some non alcoholic beer to fit in.

code by pasta

Nova Aleksandara Atlas

c8c1e31c76c66fda9534e93e00f827b1--gorgeous-eyes-pretty-eyes.jpg
By the time the alcohol arrived with the Jacobs twins, Nova was already feeling the buzz of people being in a flock around her. She pushed a girl out of the way when her heel landed on her shoe, growling like a menace. 'I swear to God I'll kill you.' She threatened, and her threats were never empty. The girl, knowing her school-wide reputation, didn't fight back. Nova peered over her shoulder and glimpsed the boys up and down as they carted in the beers and hard lemonade. She could do for some Mike's.

Approaching Mason and Carter, she smiled wide and tapped her nails against the cool glass of a hard lemonade bottle, tilting her head very nonchalantly. Her silver eyes switched between the two; having grown up in the same neighborhood, she knew them enough to tell the difference between the two by now. Already craving them, she preditorially spoke up, saying, "It's about time you two showed. I was getting bored. Music isn't fun without someone to dance with." She purred, smirking like a jaguar.

dc32ec28e077f3691c247253098b97ba--my-photos-crazy-hairstyles.jpg

Tags: Jacobs twins
Outfit: x
Mood: Flirty

code by pasta

Last edited:

Kona Kahawaii "The Cool Guy"

lauko-farhad-bomagz-1.jpg

14723036_107653629710660_175993290045259776_n.jpg

large.jpg

photo.jpg

15338398_1351177821582197_6305130089243738112_n.jpg

14733122_1183321205047074_128393563368062976_n.jpg

14712224_1398876440125008_5682992437056765952_n.jpg

Kona, being the relaxed guy he was, especially in this type of environment, had his fair share of drinks. He held his liquor well, however, and wanted to take a breather from the blaring music and rave-like dancing so that he could peek up at the stars. He walked toward a clearing not too far off and peered upward, stopping halfway at the sight of a guy. "Jesus." He muttered at first, watching the boy glimpse at everyone with angst and disdain. However, this didn't sway Kona in the slightest. He, in fact, was drawn to this type of behavior. Maybe it was related to his life in middle school. The suicide he had the chance to help prevent, yet didn't. The suicide that changed his life undoubtedly.

Approaching the guy in the tree, he resisted making a joke about a cat being stuck in a tree, as that was probably the drunk part of him. Still, he was like a weird sober drunk. "Hey Jace. A face to face chat is well overdue. How you doing tonight man?" He inquired genuinely, leaning against the tree and taking another sip of his drink with one arm crossed.

code by pasta

Last edited:

RD3PrZE.png
location – Ivy Lake
interacting – Kona ( Parallax Parallax )
mentions – N/A
attire – 01
song of the post – The Suburbs

The tip of his cigarette glowed as a small breeze rushed through the clearing. Jason was calmly watching everyone while internally criticizing the drunk teens without any shame. Guys and girls alike were flaunting their bodies as if there was nothing else important in their world. It was almost like they needed to show off in order to satisfy themselves, which Jason found a bit revolting. He personally had no problem when people displayed themselves ostentatiously, but there was nothing that turned him off more than pheromones or power hungriness. Then again, a majority of the people he knew in Ivywood were like that. Maybe that was why he didn't have many friends. Everyone was an eyesore.

The sound of leaves and twigs crunching brought Jason's attention to his right. A faint outline of a man walked forwards, the fight wanting to groan because he thought everyone knew not to approach him while he was having a smoke. When he heard who spoke, however, his body relaxed and he merely offered a weak grin. "It's definitely been a while, Mate," Jason said to Kona, his British lilt still thick even after living in the States for a few years.

Kona was one of Jace's more tolerable friends. They generally had nothing to debate about, and Jason didn't get a thrill from arguing with him like he got from Helma. It was unfortunate that they didn't speak much over the summer due to Jason being out of town for his MMA stuff, but finally seeing the dark-haired guy was an unexpectedly pleasant sight. "Peachy," Jason clearly lied before continuing on, "Can't say I'm doing terribly but I can't say I'm doing alright either. Parties like these make it easier for exes to get me."

That was definitely true. The last thing Jason wanted was to run into either of his American exes. Olivia was a nightmare. She made it very difficult for Jason to cut ties by constantly visiting his house. He was positive she only did it for the money though since Jason had a tendencies to spoil his "girlfriends." Leah, on the otherhand, was much more tolerable. Her only negative quality was probably the lack of support she gave towards Jason's MMA career. Even now she was a little salty when they encountered one another. Leah was probably the only female Jason was sincerely afraid of as well.

"What about you? Enjoying this little party more than I am, I'm assuming."

Kona Kahawaii "The Cool Guy"

lauko-farhad-bomagz-1.jpg

14723036_107653629710660_175993290045259776_n.jpg

large.jpg

photo.jpg

15338398_1351177821582197_6305130089243738112_n.jpg

14733122_1183321205047074_128393563368062976_n.jpg

14712224_1398876440125008_5682992437056765952_n.jpg

The song 'Shape of You' was stuck in his head like a high powered magnet glued to a computer. It was totally screwing with him. He hated that particular melody by now. It was nice at first to the ears, but now it was the only thing the man heard on the radio. He was deprived of an auxiliary cable, so he was unable to play anything that he specifically enjoyed; that being alternative or fairly odd indie while he was stoned.

Kona smirked and let out a heap of laughter. "Right, right. Forgot you Brits are popular with the chicks. Enough to make em.. Nuts." He slightly chuckled before 'nuts' because of the mental image of sobbing girls clawing at his heels, begging to be taken. He smelled the familiar, homely smell of cigarette, which he never saw Jason go a day without smoking any time he'd seen him. He knew the guy had angst, which was fine to Kona. He was just intrigued by him. He was a fairly patient individual. That's how he and Jace came to be the friendly duo they were, joking and teasing on a semi-frequent basis.

"Yeah, my exes are here too. I think a couple of them are the same as yours." He cackled, finishing his drink and sort of frowning.

Nap Nap
code by pasta

tumblr_oss96rrv0b1w2ukk5o1_500.gif

☂ ✦ ☁ ☾​
tumblr_o8y4cmU08H1ux389mo1_500.gif
The Jock and The King

Carter and Mason Jacobs
The twins looked at Nova as she walked over to them, they had known her for a while now and was one of the few who could tell them apart, which took out the fun of being able to play the whole switcharo game. "It wasn't our fault this time, we got a flat tire" Carter said grabbing one of the cans of beers and holding it out to her. "And really no one wanted to dance with a pretty girl like you" Carter added. Mason placed the other two cases on the table and started lining them up, he grabbed one for himself, opened it and took a pretty big chug of it. Normally at parties the two tried not to stay attached at the hip, they liked to go off on their own.

Mason started to wonder around to see who else had arrived, he always had a great time at these parties and he figured this one would be no different. It was something that all of them needed before the school year started up, and before he would have to devote the majority of his time to his sports stuff.

Tags: Parallax Parallax

code by pasta

Nova Aleksandara Atlas

large.jpg
She took the beer from Carter's hand and watched Mason disappear into the shroud of night where the main crowd of people was at. She took a beer and smirked, looking especially tickled. "Thanks, Carter. But you know me. The big meanie. Sometimes people just can't take it. But you're not a priss, so thank god for that. Let's dance, big boy." She teased, grabbing his free arm and wrapping hers around it as she guided him to where Analise and the group were. Some people were already in the lake. "I hope you brought your swim shorts. Or not. That would be even more fun." Nova simpered with a quick look over the shoulder, eyes intense to the senses.

When they got to where the music was playing, Nova opened up her beer and took a swig, hip bumping a girl who was in her way. She began to display her dancing abilities, fairly close to Carter and hoping he would join along so that the part will have truly begun in her mind. The chaos that waited for her at home with her father was more than someone should ever take, so she appreciated moments out like this. School would be a dream. Away from him, and away from home.

dc32ec28e077f3691c247253098b97ba--my-photos-crazy-hairstyles.jpg

Tags: Jacobs twins
Outfit: x
Mood: Turnt

code by pasta

RD3PrZE.png
location – Ivy Lake
interacting – Kona ( Parallax Parallax )
mentions – N/A
attire – 01
song of the post – The Suburbs

A few puffs and the cigarette was dead, the brunette letting out a sigh of both satisfaction and disappointment. It was always a conflicting feeling when there was nothing left to breathe in, but he wasn't a complete addict so he definitely wasn't lighting another one. People were often surprised when they learned the British rebel wasn't a dying nicotine enthusiast and he couldn't blame them. He tended to smoke more when people were around to see him. Smoking was more of a twisted hobby of his though--a bit like Augustus from that "Fault In Our Stars" book or whatever. Except Jason actually lit the cig and it was more of a dare towards death instead of a metaphor.

As Jason put out the butt of his cigarette, his Hawaiian (?) friend let chuckled. In an instant, Jason's back returned to resting against the cool bark, hands hidden in his pockets and eyebrows raised in bemusement. The snicker that left him was hard to miss. "I hate to admit that women do love the lilt," Jason sighed, shaking his head in mock disappointment, "I'm sure you're no different, though. Ladies love a guy a care-free guy." For as long as they've known each other, Jason couldn't remember a time Kona had actually lost it. He was almost convinced the guy was some type of otherworldly being because there was no one as calm as him. There were multiple times when Jason even wanted to ask about moments when Kona lost his cool, but he personally didn't care for such questions. Getting to know someone meant letting them get to know him and that always ended up as a pain in the ass.

"We're just a duo, aren't we?" Jason sarcastically joked, taking a sip from his can as a small stiffness formed in his left shoulder. The guy winced slightly, unnoticeable even with the moon lighting the lake, and rolled his arm in smooth circle motions. The pinch wasn't enough to be a pain but it was definitely a nuisance. Thankfully, it went away in time for Kona to notice. Or so he'd hoped. "So how about these last two months? Anything new that doesn't involve cliche, teenaged gossip?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back