• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Can't Be Tamed | OOC

Hey, everybody! I'm excited about this RP, too. Everyone can check out Marilee, I tend to use her a lot, and ask questions and/or talk about future relationships with her!

Hey, everybody! I'm excited about this RP, too. Everyone can check out Marilee, I tend to use her a lot, and ask questions and/or talk about future relationships with her!
Hey, since I roleplay a bully, I was thinking they could have an obviously negative relationship and that can go as far as you want it to.

Hey, since I roleplay a bully, I was thinking they could have an obviously negative relationship and that can go as far as you want it to.

Alright. That sounds cool!

Anyone wanna talk about relationships with the twins :)

I'm not good at coming up with relationships, but maybe Marilee can have a big ol' crush Mason, but he doesn't feel the same way?

summerwine summerwine
Maybe Harley could sort-of take Cassie under her wing? Since Cassie is looking to do more reckless things and break out of her shell, Harley would love to help her!
Also Harley and Gabe seem like they would get along great! Really good friends?

fin fin
Harley has probably never bought anything more than pot from PJ, assuming he sells that and not just the harder stuff.

erzulie erzulie
Do you think Harley and the Queen Bee would get along? I'd say there might be some tension there, but tell me what you think!

Parallax Parallax
The other wild hair girl! lol. Do you think she and Harley would get along? Or maybe not, bc of their personality difference?

Harley has the hots for Kona

@T A E H Y U N G
Both Harley and Ashley like to party! Party buds?

playboy playboy
Marilee seems cool. Does she party? She and Harley might get along, but tell me what you think!

Tsiwentiio Tsiwentiio
I feel like Harley and Carter would be party friends, depending on who he's friends with in school though maybe they're not like besties during school hours, but they still talk to each other. Or they could be really good friends. And Harley maybe has a crush on Mason? Tell me what you think!

merveille merveille
Harley and Helma probably wouldn't get along, you think?

I think I got everyone. xD Sorry it was so long. But I like knowing relations!

Last edited:
summerwine summerwine
Maybe Harley could sort-of take Cassie under her wing? Since Cassie is looking to do more reckless things and break out of her shell, Harley would love to help her!
Also Harley and Gabe seem like they would get along great! Really good friends?

fin fin
Harley has probably never bought anything more than pot from PJ, assuming he sells that and not just the harder stuff.

erzulie erzulie
Do you think Harley and the Queen Bee would get along? I'd say there might be some tension there, but tell me what you think!

Parallax Parallax
The other wild hair girl! lol. Do you think she and Harley would get along? Or maybe not, bc of their personality difference?

@T A E H Y U N G
Both Harley and Ashley like to party! Party buds?

playboy playboy
Marilee seems cool. Does she party? She and Harley might get along, but tell me what you think!

Tsiwentiio Tsiwentiio
I feel like Harley and Carter would be party friends, depending on who he's friends with in school though maybe they're not like besties during school hours, but they still talk to each other. Or they could be really good friends. And Harley maybe has a crush on Mason? Tell me what you think!

merveille merveille
Harley and Helma probably wouldn't get along, you think?

I think I got everyone. xD Sorry it was so long. But I like knowing relations!

Yeah, Marilee parties. I think they would get along together, tbh.

apolla apolla Yeah they could get along. Annalise would respect her wild child ways. But then again Annalise would comment on her sense of fashion, tattoes, hair a lot. So maybe frenemies?

fin fin Heyy we haven't worked out PJ's and Annalise's relationship. I'm sure that they wouldn't like eachother. One because of his status and two because of his style XD maybe he likes getting under her skin and annoying her haha

fin fin Heyy we haven't worked out PJ's and Annalise's relationship. I'm sure that they wouldn't like eachother. One because of his status and two because of his style XD maybe he likes getting under her skin and annoying her haha
Hehehe, sounds great. I like the idea of the constant bickering, getting under her skin, just being flat out annoying. Definitely something P.J. would do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back