[canon x oc, doubling]; tv shows/movies/cartoons/video games/anime

teathyme

why are we still here? just to suffer?

Still Looking~!

• Call me, Tea! I'm twenty years old and live in the Pacific Timezone (PDT/PST/UTC-8). At the moment I'm attending classes while also juggling a part-time job on top of my own life matters- probably like some of you reading this right now.

I've been writing for well around four years now and like to think myself fairly literate in that regard! I primarily write as a fun pastime and would very much like to keep it that way. We've all got our own lives to live, after all.

Outside of writing, I also enjoy drawing, reading books, binge-watching TV shows/movies, and playing video games. My favorite color is blue, I'm a night-owl, and I love tigers and bunnies. I'm also looking forward to getting to know some of you better! c:

Last edited:
I think we sound pretty similar, and would be good partners! I'm really interested in BNHA, Naruto, and Ouran! Would you like me to PM you?

I'd definitely be down for a Boku no Hero Academia (My Hero Academia) RolePlay! Shoot me a pm if you're interested~!

Heya, I am interested into the Percy Jackson, Ace Attorney, Mystic Messenger, and Attack on Titan. Though there's a fandom that I really love, and you and I happen to share a profile pic of the same character from the same anime. Have you watched Kyoukai no Kanata/Beyond the Boundary?

Hello! I am totally interested in Harry Potter (either Marauders Era or Golden Trio), Marvel (I'm fine with either Tony or Peter), or Pirates of the Carribean. I would love to chat sometime!

HELLO
I literally just made an account because I came across this thread!
I also go by Tea lol. But also I think we have a lot of similarities and I would love to try to RP? Because I just made this, I dont think I can PM though. Sorry I got excited and wanted to reply to this! My email is jelliedmammal04@gmail.com ?
Thanks for even considering!

;; The second I opened up the 'anime/manga' category I gasped.
;; I would love to do a Diamond No Ace rp with you! DNA is one of my favourite sports animes. I've only finished season one though (there's just so much to watch!) I saw that you were cool with doubling- does that include with ocs? (ex; i rp a canon character of your choosing & my oc, you do the same.)

;; The second I opened up the 'anime/manga' category I gasped.
;; I would love to do a Diamond No Ace rp with you! DNA is one of my favourite sports animes. I've only finished season one though (there's just so much to watch!) I saw that you were cool with doubling- does that include with ocs? (ex; i rp a canon character of your choosing & my oc, you do the same.)
Yes! Play a canon character for me and I'll play one for you. That goes for all fandoms I listed. If you're still interested, feel free to get in touch. Diamond no Ace is certainly a rare fandom so I'd definitely be up for the chance to write for it. c:

Found some great writing partners- still have some room for a few more! Also added a couple more fandoms! c:

Hey there! I would looooove to (mxf) double up and write Psych with you! I could be Shawn if you'd be Lassiter for myself.

If not, my other interests are:

Pokemon
Supernatural
Pirates

Lmk(:

Hey, there.

I'm relatively new to this site, so, I am unable to send you a PM in regards to this listing, however, I wanted to respond with the fandoms/characters I am able to write as/have an interest in..! I am down for most pairings with these characters!

Ao no Exorcist -- Okumura Rin
Free! -- Matsuoka Rin
Boku no Hero Academia -- Bakugou Katsuki****, Todoroki Shouto
Haikyuu!! -- Oikawa Tooru, Iwaizumi Hajime
Shokugeki no Soma -- Yukihira Souma
Yowamushi Pedal -- Shoukichi Naruko

I tend to use Skype or Discord to chat and plot further, so, if you have either of those, and you're interested, shoot me a message..! [I can also send you an intro about me through there as I have yet to post my ad, lol.]

Last edited:
Hi! I recently stsrted watching Bunguru Stray Dogs XD so I would love to rp that with you. :3 pm me when you can!

I'm interested in the following : Fire Emblem Awakening and Fates,Bleach,Naruto,Pokémon (Game verse) and of your requested Characters for each I can do : Inigo in Awakening,Ryoma and Takumi in Fates,Steven Stone in Pokémon (I have a LOT of Experience Roleplaying as Steven),Uryu in Bleach and Kakashi in Naruto. If you are still interested let me know I'd love to Double with you.

Users who are viewing this thread