• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Can you see me now?

Sweet Sonata

Dance upon the winds of your wildest dreams
Ysolde was an outsider in the imperial harem, a gift from a neighboring country as a sign of goodwill and peace.

She just happened to be the youngest daughter of the King who had given her away, for fear her secret would cost her her life, as it had her mothers before her.
Stripped of everything she knew and loved, and set about a new life within the walls of an unfamiliar palace, in hopes that she could continue the peace between the nations. Everyone knew her as a quiet, agreeable young lady, none would ever guess what lay behind those unique lavender eyes.

She was an elemental magic user, someone who was outlawed in her own home country and greatly frowned upon across the world. Elemental users had brought good things, but they had brought more harm than good. Although there were a few places that found them useful, throughout the world they were kill on sight.
Currently element users in the country she was to be married into had to be registered with the military, and were usually ranked in terms of powers and given appropriate jobs or places within society..or in some cases killed off for being too powerful. Ysolde carries the mark of the lotus upon the back of her right shoulder, making it clear she was a water user..just as her mother had been.
Born with unique white hair, she was the spitting image of her mother. This worried the council, for they feared Ysolde had inherited the curse as her mother had. For no matter who they were in Sozen, it was a death sentence to be able to manipulate any element.

Ysolde's father knew his precious daughter would likely be killed as her mother had, so the chance to live was too tempting when a peace treaty requited a "goodwill hostage". And for a girl like her, it meant a spot in the Imperial harem At least in the harem she was less likely to be discovered, and if she was by chance the Emperor may take pity on her. It was her only hope; her only chance.
And she just wanted to live.
(MxF preferred, will do FxF)
Ysolde would be who I play.

Inspiration song:
Snow White Queen by Evanescence. Please listen to song if interested, the music itself sets a good theme.

Attachments

• ft_someone__wake_me_up_by_kristallin_f-d5jpdcj.png
    ft_someone__wake_me_up_by_kristallin_f-d5jpdcj.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • Mirajane.Strauss.full.1342189.jpg
    Mirajane.Strauss.full.1342189.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back