Music Can someone recommend me some bands?

BlossomsOfRainbows

*Insert clever comment here*
Hi, so I listen to a few alternative bands and I’m looking to find some more. I mostly just listen to Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco, as well as Set it Off, Anarbor, and a few other scattered artists. If anyone has any band recommendations similar to these, please feel free to drop them here :)

Not really a band, just an artist, but I quite enjoy Sam Tinnesz's stuff :) Namely "Even When it Hurts", "Bloodshot", "When the Truth Hunts You Down", "Far From Home (The Raven)", and my personal favourite, "Watch Your Back". Those are the songs of his that appealed to me the most.

mothica is really good! i listen to a variety of music so i have tons to recommend! like ajr, kennyhoopla, Spencer sutherfield, Tove lo, captives, slaves, or... Yeah!

I would highly recommend Downtown Fiction's early albums. Everything on the Pineapple album is in the range of what you're looking for especially if you like Anarbor!

SIAMES, Bastille (especially their older albums), MISSIO, Avicii, The Fray, Krewella, Aquilo. It's somewhat a random assortment of artists that may interest you.

I Dont Know How But They Found Me (the band leader is an ex Panic! Member)
Catfish and the Bottlemen (More of a straight Alt Rock but they kick ass)
The Night Game (Evolution of Boys Like Girls with a more 80’s and mellow sound
The Blue Stones (Bit more of a really kickass garage rock sound)
Lord Huron (My Personal Favorite but also most different. Their album Strange Trails is an experience. Highly recommend everyone listen to it once in order.)
Icon For Hire (Their album scripted will be similar but a little harder to Set it Off.)

Let me know if you thought these were any good. Also, let me know if you want any weird or fun curve balls.

This topic is absolutely perfect with its suggestions of Artist vs. Poet, Bastille, Downtown Fiction, and so on. I also want to recommend Hellogoodbye, The Cab, New Found Glory, and COIN based on OP's preferences so far. There's also Simple Creatures which is a crossover of Sum 41 and All Time Low which, man, their music is filled with bangers.

Natewantstobattle has good cover songs including rock ones
Or halestorm

Flobots, half•alive, Watsky

My three favorite, and I think they're all under the 'alt' category.

Wallows, Neutral Milk Hotel, The Regrettes, Miniature Tigers, Relient K, The Front Bottoms, Motion City Soundtrack

Not a band but try listening to Mitski.

i don't know if these have already been given but here are some bands that are similar / have the same vibe to the ones you listen to: modern baseball, the strokes, circa survive (theyre post hardcore and not that similar to the artists you listed but i still wanted to add 'em), interpol, cage the elephant, remo drive.

Scary Kids Scaring Kids? Degenerates is a bop.
Sum 41? Storm into the party like my name is el niño?
Idk what genre P!ATD is, pop maybe.
But fall out kinda comes off as poppunk to me.
What about like MCR or Rise Against?
Neck Deep?
Pierce the Veil is kinda pop-ish
So is BVB

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Mother Mother. You won't regret it. Start with Hayloft.

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

Hi, so I listen to a few alternative bands and I’m looking to find some more. I mostly just listen to Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco, as well as Set it Off, Anarbor, and a few other scattered artists. If anyone has any band recommendations similar to these, please feel free to drop them here :)
VenBand rubber bands come in a variety of sizes and are very durable and long lasting, I highly recommend these bands.
venband-rubber-bands.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back