• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Can someone help me learn about love

Enolx

Time to murder the English language.
I don't really do romantic stories but, learning how to is good for other stories. Apparently 1v1 is the place to go for that, and so I am here. So if you would like to have me for a story let me know, I'm not to picky and will most likely say yes to the first story offered, as long as you post more than a sentence. I'm going to keep it short but if you want to know more let me know.

I forgot I made this. Sure I'll write with you. Do you have any story ideas you want to do. If not tell me a kitten about you and we can come up with something.

Enolx said:
I forgot I made this. Sure I'll write with you. Do you have any story ideas you want to do. If not tell me a kitten about you and we can come up with something.
I have small ideas that I have randomly put together but nothing amazing ...

I would love to hear them. I can only know if they are amazing or not if i know what they are. Also i just noticed that i got auto corrected on that last post, kitten was suppose to be little.

Alright. If you could pm me maybe and we could talk there?

And that makes a lot more sense... I could tell you more about everything there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back