Looking for Can I just have a friend?

j.e.s.t.e.r

platonic lesbian
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I wanted to put an interest check for this but i don’t think it would be in the right spot and this is the only place I know that I can put it. If there is a better spot please tell me
but I want an online friend i can just talk to instead of roleplay with. I mean, I’m not opposed to roleplaying with this person but I would enjoy if you liked ooc as much as i did. So yeah if anyone is interested please PM me with the title friend
or don’t
i don’t control you

edit: im a minor please be ok with that

Last edited:
Dude, are you like, okay? Let me give you some serious advice.

1. Find someone on this site who you think is a good writer/roleplayer. (Based on what they've written.)

2. Ask that person to Roleplay/Trade Ideas with you. (Make sure they know that you want to improve at writing/roleplaying.)

3. Practice Writing/Roleplaying with that person. (And if they seem Suspicious, don't immediately ghost them, just kindly PM them that you want to focus on your life and your future. Be honest and don't lie. Then if they try to guilt trip you, make like a haunted car and drive into the Seven Seas. (Ghost them lol.))

Dude, are you like, okay? Let me give you some serious advice.

1. Find someone on this site who you think is a good writer/roleplayer. (Based on what they've written.)

2. Ask that person to Roleplay/Trade Ideas with you. (Make sure they know that you want to improve at writing/roleplaying.)

3. Practice Writing/Roleplaying with that person. (And if they seem Suspicious, don't immediately ghost them, just kindly PM them that you want to focus on your life and your future. Be honest and don't lie. Then if they try to guilt trip you, make like a haunted car and drive into the Seven Seas. (Ghost them lol.))
yeah I'm fine why?

also where did this come from?

Last edited:
prob is that I'm a minor, not sure many people feel comfortable with that, and I feel like that's weird.

Okay, I see your point. Some people have their age on their profile so find someone who is also a minor. Just make sure to practice internet safety.

hi there! i would love to be your friend. i’m looking for roleplay partners as well, so that seems perfect.

Hey! I'm usually down for a chat or two. I've been kind of slow lately since I've had some stress happening, but my PMs are open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back