Can I be your co-author?

justokre

High Chief
I think it might be fun to try and be a co-author for someone's book. I'm looking for something fantasy and premodern (doesn't have to be medieval).

As for what actual workload I can do... I could write actual chapters, I could come up with characters, help you figure out how to move the plot along... just chat with you about it.

Let's chat.

Omg let's do it. Do you have any story samples or ideas you wanna start with or do you wanna join in on a story idea?

A better place to find some sort of partner, would probably one of the Roleplay Sections or maybe Prose & Poems. Good luck, either way!

(ノ◕3◕)ノ*:・゚✧Nevermind

A better place to find some sort of partner' date=' would probably one of the Roleplay Sections or maybe Prose & Poems. Good luck, either way![/quote']
Thanks for the tip. I'll keep that in mind if I have trouble!

Killigrew, I hadn't expected such a quick reply. I don't have any ideas at the moment. The only story sample I have is from 2007... I'm a little rusty.

I can probably come up with an idea pretty quick though. Do you have any preferences on themes? War, magic, questing, politics?

I have story ideas 3 ever stored in google docs and open for rethinking. But I'm up for anything in that list too. Co-authoring gets real fun real fast x)

Sure x) but theyre soooo unorganized. It might be easier just to converse through it. But if youre willing to sort through the mess, I'll pm you on them tomorrow; I'm about to head to sleep now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back