• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Campus Life at Huntsville University

sunshine and whiskey

ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
OOC chatter and other nonsense goes here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having someone create the coding for me~ So my CSs will be posted when I get the coding

I have most of the CS finished

So

Yay lmao

FairlyLocal said:
I'm having someone create the coding for me~ So my CSs will be posted when I get the coding
I have most of the CS finished

So

Yay lmao
Okay. That's fine. Just take your time. :)

I won't be coding. I'm not sure what I should put into the "House" section of the signup form.

IITheTypistII said:
No problem. ^_^
I'm just gonna put a wip with the fc that I'm using

I just need to work on the description of her and then wait for the coding

saraswati said:
I won't be coding. I'm not sure what I should put into the "House" section of the signup form.
That's fine and in the thread, I said to leave it blank until the tab is up. :)

FairlyLocal said:
I'm just gonna put a wip with the fc that I'm using
I just need to work on the description of her and then wait for the coding
Alrighty.

Do you plan on starting at a specific time? I want to join but I'm going on vacation soon and I don't want to miss the beginning of the roleplay ;;

Vague said:
Do you plan on starting at a specific time? I want to join but I'm going on vacation soon and I don't want to miss the beginning of the roleplay ;;
I plan on starting this by Tuesday, at the latest. :)

Hmm, very tempting. Your role-plays are always great! I may start a CS for this tonight. :)

Akeira said:
Hmm, very tempting. Your role-plays are always great! I may make start a CS for this tonight. :)
Giiiiirrrrrrl.... Told you I was going to be back. :D

By the way, I wasn't ignoring you. I promise! And as always, thank you for your kind words.

IITheTypistII said:
Giiiiirrrrrrl.... Told you I was going to be back. :D
By the way, I wasn't ignoring you. I promise! And as always, thank you for your kind words.

You promised and delivered!

And don't worry about it.
:) I know you're busy, so it's all good.

Akeira said:
You promised and delivered!

And don't worry about it.
:) I know you're busy, so it's all good.
LOL. I'll have a Medieval one up, too. But once this is one is up and running, of course. :D

Quillicious said:
Hey, I'm definitely interest, will have a CS up soon!
Okay. Just take your time. :)

saraswati said:
Please don't kill me for posting it without any coding and making it so big (' :| )
LOL. You won't be killed. -Puts away stakes, pitch forks and torches.- What would've gave you that idea? Haha.

I'm pretty lenient so post it! :D

I'm hoping to have my CS up by tomorrow~

If it's not it's because the coding isn't done

FairlyLocal said:
I'm hoping to have my CS up by tomorrow~
If it's not it's because the coding isn't done
That is perfectly fine with me. :D

@FairlyLocal @LilyannaGaming @Akeira @jmcknight08 @Tsiwentiio @Vague @saraswati

Okay, ladies and gentlemen, I got the Houses up in the Organization Tab so feel free to now fill that part out within your sheets. My character, Abigail, will be apart of Alpha Theta Chi. :3 Just saying. With the Freshmen, most may have already chosen their houses and that's completely fine, for those that are making Freshmen characters and haven't made them choose a house yet, then that's fine, too. More character development for them!

Also, how do you guys feel about a relationship chart for our desired characters? I strongly encourage one for this type of roleplay but that's just me as I would love to hear all of your feedback on the matter. One last thing, I promise, if you guys could get your characters done by tomorrow or Monday, that'll be terrific! I plan on starting this on Tuesday. It'd be the second week back to school, by the way. :)

So, thoughts? Comments? Concerns? :D Speak now or forever hold your peace.

This is kind of embarrassing but is there a way to type k@ppa without making the face?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back