• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Camping Venture

SAG

I am into roleplaying more or less drama/sitcom like situations where someone has need of extra care because of any number of reasons, and someone thinks they know what is best for said person and tries to baby them.  No sexual content nor even implication is usually in such stories since the story is about giving care to someone in a role that is probably not mentally able to handle such a responsibility or situation as a close enough connection with someone to get that far.

Typically, I prefer it to be an adult or older role model babying an older elementary school girl through high school girl. 

In this venture, I would like to play uncle or camping counselor to a girl who is having trouble adjusting to camp because of personal issues at home.  Perhaps her issues have to do with her parents being involved with bad things, abuse, or even a teengirl dealing with bedwetting issues.  Eitherway, the adult in the scene is trying to help her learn to cope and to heal her from whatever trauma she has suffered emotionally so far, and is working with her to get control of her life.  Once she has control of her life, the counselor, camping guardian, or whatever beliieves the stress will go away that causes her more immediate embarrassing problems whether it includes wetting the bed or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back