• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Camping at Lake Tremor

Arya was glad to hear that everyone had agreed to join in on going to explore. Usually, she would run at the first given sight of people, but these people didn’t sound so bad. It wouldn’t hurt to be around company for a few hours.

Jumping on her suitcase, she pushed it to the the corner of the room and quietly drifted towards the door. “Everyone ready? We can make our own route through the forests,”

Anastasia wanted to go with everyone but shrugged. She could make her own way there, if we're all going to split.

You can't even find your own cabin, dum-dum.

Harper followed close behind. "Oh, wait." She turned back into the dining hall and grabbed her backpack. She then quickly ran back. "Sorry, wanted to make sure we were prepared." She gave a small smile. She followed Arya until she noticed Anastasia walked away. "Hey, we're going together, right? We're just not following a path. Or do you not like that idea?" She asked.

"Oh, sorry Harper. I got a bit confused for a second". She rejoined Harper and Eli, pushing her glasses back up her face again. She smiled her sweet smile, adjusting her silky overcoat.

I'm so excited. What lies ahead of these routes and forest?

Vampiricdoll Vampiricdoll

monochromegalaxy monochromegalaxy

Last edited:
rennuelaw rennuelaw

As Eli was about to exit the building, he notices the incoming collision with another camp attendee. He panics, deciding what he should do. Dive to the side and roll? Smack right into him/her(?)?

"Crap-" In the last second, he sidestepped and flexed his body just enough to fit between the door and the attendee, brushing past the male/female(?). "Shit. Nearly hit you there man. You alright?" He asks, voice laced with concern, even though he didn't really crash into him. Still, he felt bad. He vaguely remembered being scolded about running indoors, but decided to dismiss the memory.

Last edited:
Arya modded. “I assumed we were all going together, but we are waiting on....Shit!” She paused for a second, scraping her memory for the name of the boy that was there but a few minutes ago. “I forgot his name,” her thick brows furrowed momentarily. After a solid few seconds, she smiled.”Eli! It was Eli. Okay,” She pointed to Harper. “Harper,” then, her hand glided to Anastasia “And Annie, Okay, I have it down,” Releasing a suppressed and relieved laugh, she combed a lock of her curly hair behind her ear, and followed Annie towards the door, only to see another attendee. She gently smiled, before sliding out through everyone and pulling a cigarette from her pocket. She lit it in a way that made the embers burn, and she inhaled rather elegantly as she waited outside. “How rude am I?” Arya mumbled as she fumbled through her pockets. “Does anyone else want one?”

Anastasia shook her head and blushed a tad at Arya's offer.
"I appreciate the offer, but I'll have to pass. I don't smoke".
She wrapped her jacket tight around herself as the wind picked up, shivering a little.

ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Last edited:
Blair took a deep breath, recovering from the mild shock quickly before turning to face the other male ( monochromegalaxy monochromegalaxy ). "Yes I'm fine just please don't run towards a door like that again please." He said, his voice taking on an impassive tone as he contemplated spinning around and walking away but didn't want his first interaction in this camp to end with him being bitchy. "Why are you in such a rush anyway?" He asks with an raised eyebrow.

Anastasia wondered what awaited them all during their journey, starting to regret leaving her suitcase behind. It had all of her essentials in there, including her extra pair of glasses. She would have to be extremely careful, in case she ended up losing or breaking them. She couldn't see well without them... at all.

Harper was about to leave with the rest of the group until the "femboy" asked where they were going. "That's none of your business." She stated. "Let's go." She said to Anna and Arya.

(I'm so sorry this is short, I'm really busy atm.)

Esther ran into the camp, and realized her mom had dropped her off late. She groaned, and though Well, that's what happens when you miss the bus. She looked for her fellow campers and was surprised when she saw them all with their bags. "What's going on?" She asked.

KIARA "KIA" ADAMS

Kia waved goodbye to her mother, her lips curling into a small smile as she turned away. It was kind of nice to leave the unnerving quiet of her house. She normally didn't mind silence, but it was made apparent in the large household now that there was no one for her to talk to. At least there'd be sound here. Kia looked over her shoulder, just to see her mother turn the corner in the far-off distance. Exhaling, she turned back around and tried to calm her anxious nerves. Meeting new people wasn't something she liked to do, though she didn't mind it as much as other people. She was heading for what appeared to be an eating hall of some sort when she nearly bumped into a tall guy who seemed to be about her age, if not older, and a group of people following shortly behind him. She cleared her throat and muttered an apology to him. "Where are you going?" she asked, standing in his way to stop him. Her face turned slightly red as she came to the realization that he was in the middle of a conversation with someone who appeared to be another male, though she couldn't be sure. She took a step back and swallowed hard, tilting her head to the side. "Sorry..."

monochromegalaxy monochromegalaxy

Last edited:
Anastasia really was contemplating going back and getting her suitcase, in case she lost her glasses during their adventure or something potentially worse. Sure, Anastasia wasn't paranoid but she liked to be prepared sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back