• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Camping at Lake Tremor

Vampiricdoll

Freelance Illustrator and Character Designer

You and list of many other people have been sent to a camp! This camp has tons of fun activities including:
-Swimming
-Archery
-Kayaking
-Hiking
-Ziplining
-Forest Trails
-Horseback riding
-Sports
-And MORE!

Come down to Lake Tremor to connect and have a blast

What you don't know about Lake Tremor is that before this place was a campsite the grounds used to hold an insane asylum. inside they used the most horrible of tactics to try and cute the madness, only causing multiple patients to die. Over the year, the amount of the dead have been overwhelming and once the police figured out the torture occurring there, they shut the place down. Now it is rubble, merely ruins. The campers or counselors are not permitted to go anywhere NEAR there... But that doesn't mean they won't.

If you'd like to join, but have questions ask them in OOC!

Characters: Camping at Lake Tremor CHARACTERS
OOC: Camping at Lake Tremor OOC

Last edited:
Harper:
"I really wish I didn't have to go." She complained under her breath. Her mother rolled her eyes and patted her on the back. "You'll be fine. Have you gotten everything together? The bus will be here soon." She asked, folding her arms. Harper nodded and her mother was satisfied. "Alright, kiddo. Go wait outside for the bus. I'm heading to work now." She gave Harper a small kiss on the forehead. "I love you." She gave her a brief hug, then left. Harper sighed and grabbed her suitcase and bag.

After she boarded the bus and arrived at the camp she headed up towards her cabin. It seemed none of her cabin mates arrived yet, so she set her things aside and went back down to the meal hall where everyone else was gathering. She sat down at a random table and waited for everything to be over.

General_warNpeace General_warNpeace rennuelaw rennuelaw R Rock And Roll Boy monochromegalaxy monochromegalaxy

"I know I know," Eli rolled his eyes, snatching his duffel bag from his mother with mock anger, his signature grin returning. "I'm still as good as Indiana Jones, ma." His mother sighs and pinched the brunette's cheek.

"Be good now, dear. Take care of yourself."

"Will do!" Eli pecked his mother's cheek before stepping back, allowing her to drive off. He waved till the car was nothing but a dot on the long road. The boy adjusted his cap and made his way towards the camp, breathing in the scent of damp wood and dirt.

-

The boy unceremoniously dropped his bag on his bed and exited the cabin promptly with a skip in his step. He whistled a cheery tune as he made his way to the hall, taking his seat at a random table. As he took a seat, he noticed a girl sitting across from him, looking as if she didn't want to be here. Feeling bad, he greeted,

"Yo! I'm Eli." He waved, with a smile. "What should I call you, madam?" Eli asked, adding 'madam' jokingly.

Vampiricdoll Vampiricdoll

Harper sat alone, twiddling her thumbs until a boy about her age sat in front of her, then greeted. She sighed and looked at him, not really showing any change in her expression. I'm Harper. Harper Lane." She said stoically. After a small moment of silence, she said something, which was strange for her, but wanted to get rid of the silence. "You looking forward to anything in particular while you're here?" She asked.

monochromegalaxy monochromegalaxy

Eli nearly gave away his dismay at the stoic reply, the corners of the lips wanting to drop his grin and return to his personal whistling concert. In that moment of silence, he took the time to examine the girl. Obviously, she didn't look like she was enjoying herself. Still, he replied with enthusiasm,

"Everything! Especially campfire night, the s'mores, and not to mention, the horror stories."

Anastasia's smile grew the closer to the camp she got, pulling up and parking where it seemed appropriate and turning off the engine.

Maybe I'll have some freedom this time.

She got her suitcase out of the boot of her car and made sure everything was in there.

Spare clothes, extra pair of glasses, contacts, perfume, painkillers, coats, dress. All check.

After she finished checking her suitcase, pushing her glasses back up her face, she began her adventure to the meal hall, she knew everyone had to meet there, wheeling her suitcase along with her.

Upon entering, her smile became a grin. There weren't many people here yet, they were possibly in their cabins. Anastasia wasn't sure where her own cabin was, however. Two people, who were having brief interactions, caught her attention, she made her way over.
"Hello there guys" she said simply, waving sheepishly and grinning sweetly.

Last edited:
R Rock And Roll Boy Vampiricdoll Vampiricdoll

From the corner of his eye, Eli spots a bespectacled female enter the hall and approach the table, greeting the Harper and himself sheepishly. Eli greeted her back jovially with a grin and wave.

"Hey there!" Eli then gestured to the table with a jokingly serious voice. "Welcome to the Round–" Eli paused, examining the table again before continuing, "–ahem, Rectangle Table. Who may you be, stranger?" He rested his head on his hand, awaiting an answer. A second passes, and the boy snaps up, remembering he forgot to introduce himself. "Ah, crap. I forgot to give you my name." He turned to Harper and pointed to himself. "Eli." He also turned to the blond female, pointing at himself. "Eli."

Harper nodded when he mentioned horror stories. "Now stories sound fun. I've always been a sucker for scary things." She replied before another female walked into the room and greeted them. Before she could say anything, Eli went straight for it and introduced himself. Harper looked up at the newcomer and blinked. "I'm Harper." She shrugged.

R Rock And Roll Boy monochromegalaxy monochromegalaxy

Vampiricdoll Vampiricdoll R Rock And Roll Boy

Pleased with himself the newcomer smiled, Eli crossed his arms and leaned back into his chair. He asked Harper,

"Best vampire story of all time?" Eli returned his attention to Anastasia. "Just talkin' about what activities we're looking forward to. Join us, Anna!"

Anastasia giggled a cute little giggle, nodding quickly. "Of course. I just need to find my cabin. Unless there's a vampire story that needs telling first..." She nodded to him, her interests tight in Eli's grasp.

Eli tuned out of the conversation and looked around him through dirty lenses. There were still empty seats left in the hall. Teens around him chatted amongst themselves, some being more obnoxious than others. He didn't seem to see any counsellors so far, nor food. The mere thought of dinner elicited a growl from his stomach which he sheepishly covered.

"Sorry. The ole' growler is awaiting its meal. I hope the food ain't crap."

Anastasia nodded slowly and brought her bare legs up to her chest, hugging them and briefly looking around too.
"Lunch before unpacking" she smiled more, blowing some locks of her hair away from her face and nose, rubbing her nose against her shoulder.

What should I have to eat?

Last edited:
Arya kicked her foot around the dry dirt, watching as it became air borne in a browny translucent mist. Her greeny hazel eyes narrowed slightly as she lifted her gaze to meet her mother’s.

“Arya? Arya?! Are you even listening?” Her mother frowned momentarily before sighing, combing a hand through her hair stressfully and then leaning forwards.

“Please make the most of this trip. It did cost a lot of money, and we’d like for you to enjoy yourself,”

“I know, and I will,” Arya replied softly, looking up at her mother with a comforting glare. “You don’t have to worry, you researched it enough. I’m in safe hands. You said so yourself,”

“I guess I did. Okay, be safe, have a nice time and enjoy yourself. I love you,”

“I love you too, mum.” Arya smiled gently. Although she wouldn’t verbally admit to it, she would miss her. Her mother gave her a quick embrace, waved her another goodbye and proceeded to drive away.

Grabbing her suitcase, Arya began to head towards a big, wooden-looking building. On the brochure and website it had said to meet at the eating hall. Was this it?...It had to be. Her khaki green sneakers crunched on the Dirt before it soon changed to wood, and the wood creaked under her footsteps. Reluctant to open the door, she was quick to reach into her pockets, pulling a cigarette out and balancing it between her teeth. It seemed to light itself at the speed she pulled her lighter out and lit the flame. But, then for a moment, she felt slightly guilty. Taking the cig from her mouth, she dropped it to the floor and scrunched it under her sneakers. Taking a deep inhale, she walked into the room, only to be bombarded by the sound of voices. “Hiya,” she meekly mumbled, twirling a piece of her curly, dark hair behind her ear. “I’m Arya. Is this the eating hall? I was told to come here,”

((Sorry if it seems long, it’s only because it’s an intro haha))

Anastasia nodded at this new person that had entered, letting her legs go. "You've entered the right place. Welcome. I'm Anna. Well, Anastasia. Whatever you want to call me". She gave Arya the same welcoming look Eli had given herself.

ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

((Love your writing style btw ;7; ))

Eli perked up again from his little daze, shooting the newest addition to the table his signature grin.

"Welcome to the eating hall; Exclude eating," he paused, nodding towards the empty wooden surface. "I'm still waiting for the food," Eli finished sadly. "Ate all my granola bars and trail food in the car. The name's Eli, by the way."

Harper shrugged and watched as another person around her age walked in and introducing herself. "I'm Harper." She said unenthusiastically. "We're currently talking about food and horror stories... I think." She mumbled.

(It's okay bb!! I like longer posts actually, but don't feel like you need to do that every time. Sometimes short replies are needed to move it along.)

(Also I'll be moving the roleplay forward more when more people join, so if you know some people who might be interested, feel free to tag them in the OOC)

Anastasia chuckled sweetly and took off her glasses, setting them on the table and pulling out a compact mirror and some makeup from her purse, lifting the mirror high up, yet close, and went over her eyeliner and mascara. She hummed softly, getting lost in it, folding one bare leg over the other.

Last edited:
((Thank you so much!!(: monochromegalaxy monochromegalaxy haven’t written in a while, so I’m glad it’s not horribly written haha.
And ok! I used to write in an advanced-lit type style, so if I go off on one writing, just let me know(: Vampiricdoll Vampiricdoll
You all seem so lovely! Am very excited to role play with you all.))

Arya felt somewhat calm to know that the people around her were friendly. It was a huge relief to say the least. Annie. Eli. Harper. Names she’d have to remember, presumably. Hopefully new friends if they were able to not irritate her for however long they were all spending together. Now that, that would be a very tedious and cautious task. Annoying Arya was like icy drinking water: cold and natural. It was irritatingly annoying in itself how annoyed and easily pushed over the edge she could be. Granted, she did promise to stay calm and try her hardest to make friends and enjoy herself, but she did give herself a limit. A flexible limit at that. Make friends, be calm.
“Are they not serving? I’m so hungry I could eat a scabby horse,” she pouted, her large, rose-petal lips pushed out in a child like manner. Leaning against the wall, she took a deep inhale. “If worst comes to worst, I will be consuming the ever-so-filling smoke of a cigarette,” she smirked, eyes glittering at the thought. “And we all know how the campus workers will be ever-so-filled with joy if that occurs.” Her sarcastic tone was sickly sweet, but that didn’t make her seem rude or mean. “You guys here got the entire stay? Anyone up to sneak off and explore? Seeing as no one else is in this dump...” before she’d even realised, she had already started to insult the place.
monochromegalaxy monochromegalaxy Vampiricdoll Vampiricdoll R Rock And Roll Boy

Anastasia nodded neautraly, since she was passive about almost everything. She was perfectly fine with staying here and being a good girl, or being adventurous and going off with her new friends.

Either way, I'm finishing my makeup.

Finishing off redoing her mascara and tying her hair up into a ponytail, she stuffed her compact into her pocket and slipped her glasses back on.
"Let's go adventuring. I just... my suitcase. Oh, well, I'll just leave it here, since this place is pretty barren". Getting out of her seat, she put away her makeup and smiled sweetly.
"Ready when y'all are".

Last edited:
Eli immediately stood up, giddy with excitement. Waiting in that hall full of teens sitting and chattering was the last thing he'd be doing. He attended for adventure and thrills, not idle conversation.

"Hell yeah I'm going! I'm just gonna make a detour and grab my rucksack and catch up with you guys, 'kay?" Eli took off, not even bothering to ask where to meet or if any of them knew which trail they were taking.

ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion R Rock And Roll Boy Vampiricdoll Vampiricdoll

Blair hummed as he drove up to the campsite, eyes scanning for available spaces before choosing one to park into. Getting out of the car, he adjusted his dark purple shirt and dusted off his ripped skinny jeans before walking around the car to the truck. Still humming, he opened it before pulling out his suitcase and closing the trunk. To be honest, the only real reason he was there was that of the fact all his friends were doing summer jobs and his parents wanted him to get out poor. Taking a deep breath, he walked into camp and made his way to his cabin. Walking in, he noticed a few bags there already ( Vampiricdoll Vampiricdoll ) but passed them by in favor of putting his suitcase on an unoccupied bed.

Walking out of the cabin, the gender-ambiguous looking male began tying up his hair into a ponytail with a few strands braid as he walked towards the hall. Walking into the building, he didn't notice the male ( monochromegalaxy monochromegalaxy ) rushing towards the door at the same time until they were about to collide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back