• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Is the code mandatory? Can I do one coded and a version not coded, I just want a possible mobile user to be able to see my cs

So i actually finished my sheet, but I'm just going to wait until another is posted so i can see if i made any mistakes and correct them before everyone sees them XDDD

i am looking to join i have 2 ideas one a Hades kid the other Hephaestus would either be preferred?

well i believe you know my old girl laura here is her altered idea

Hephstus Laura is physically lesser than other gods and a bit deformed ( albino) but she makes up for this in her skills at the forge and with machines and has learned to enchant things . this laura is more outgoing more friendly and over all more happy with several desires.

The Hades girl is am still working on she would be a new arrival that found out about her heritage from her farther who actually responded to her calling him (old Greek invocation hit both hands on ground twice) and got sent off with maybe a gift. just a bit of subversion i think.

well i believe you know my old girl laura here is her altered idea

Hephstus Laura is physically lesser than other gods and a bit deformed ( albino) but she makes up for this in her skills at the forge and with machines and has learned to enchant things . this laura is more outgoing more friendly and over all more happy with several desires.

The Hades girl is am still working on she would be a new arrival that found out about her heritage from her farther who actually responded to her calling him (old Greek invocation hit both hands on ground twice) and got sent off with maybe a gift. just a bit of subversion i think.

I'm privy to the hades girl due to my character being a son of hades. Though make whatever you wish!

Man I'm super excited to see everyone's characters! Especially Kaleigh, I wonder who her godly parent is!

StageGirlMagic StageGirlMagic I'm pretty excited myself. I have a couple guesses as to who is going to be put as her godly parent, but I really have no clue. All in all, I feel like this is gonna be fun XD

StageGirlMagic StageGirlMagic I'm pretty excited myself. I have a couple guesses as to who is going to be put as her godly parent, but I really have no clue. All in all, I feel like this is gonna be fun XD

I tried to make some guesses as well but I only came up with a few! Though I'm excited to see someone else decided to go the mystery route too! I feel like when I create a character with a godly parent in mind, like Demeter, they just turn into 'grass is my life!!' XDD

Personally I think part of the fun of a Percy Jackson style RP is not knowing. Even if it's not someone you wanted, it can add to some really good RPing moments.

Yeah, especially because Rick Riordan does such a great job at not giving away who a character's godly parent is until the final moments before their claimed. I think it'd be really fun to try emulating that! I've never done a PJ RP before but whenever i'd try to write solo fiction I'd end up spinning a wheel and deciding it once it's time for them to be claimed because i wanted to see what results I got!

hmm realized most people have made 13 i think i will go older because more fun if they have some experience for my idea

I think my friend was going to make someone 15 so at least they won't end up being surrounded by too many tweens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back