• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!

giphy.gif

Greetings Demigods,

If you are reading this then I would like to apologize in advance, for your life will never be the same ever again. If you do continue reading this introduction, then you have sealed your fate and you may never turn back.

To those who have stayed this long then I applaud you for your bravery, but bravery could only get you so far into the new world you have just entered. If you happen to be a demigod, you will either be quickly or slowly claimed once you enter the camp, depending on how busy your father or mother is. You might even meet people who you would be surprised to know happen to be your brother or your sister. But while a designated head counselor tours you about the inner goings of Camp Half-Blood, such as the weekly capture the flag and the chariot races. Maybe you happen to be more artistic like the Children of Apollo, or maybe you happen to enjoy conjuring magic (if you happen to be lucky enough to be born to have them, that is). We also have combat training so that you could survive out there. You never know when a cyclops wearing a tutu would come running towards you holding a bloodied club made of bones.

But camp isn't all about staying inside and becoming friends. The Prophet or one of the Gods are always bound to have something for you young demigods to do. From finding Aphrodite's missing hair brush (thank the Gods this doesn't happen too often) to possibly even saving the world from inevitable doom. But truly this is just a Tuesday afternoon for the demigods. All in all I welcome you to Camp Half-Blood, have a great summer and I hope you enjoy your stay!

- Yours truly,

The Senior Scribe of Camp Half-Blood

~~~

This is going to be a bit different than the other Camp Half-Blood RPs you see on RPN. We won't have a set plot, we will have several plots or arcs whatever you want to call them. Almost like the books where they worked their way up to Kronos rising.

This takes place about 30 years after Blood of Olympus. All the canon characters are either living with their own family or dead.

× This RP is Literate I expect at least two to three proper paragraphs. I want proper grammar and punctuation. I understand writer's block happens and just let me know if you're having an off day and It'll be fine. Just let me know if you need a bit of a break as well.

× No NSFW content is allowed on this rp, as you know the RPN rules allow none of this, either fade to black or don't do anything at all. Kissing is okay, but if it gets too heavy touching then you know exactly when it's time to fade. Gore is okay, but don't describe it in detail, that's not necessary.

× Be polite to GMs, disrespect is not tolerated. They're GMs for a reason, they're here to make sure the RP stays in order. Respect their decisions and their rulings, if you have an issue with a GM contact me and I'll look into it.

× If someone is causing drama don't feed into it, just ignore it and alert an RPN staff They'll handle it, it's not worth getting in trouble for. Drama in roleplay is highly encouraged, who doesn't like a little drama between characters.

× Discrimination of any kind is not tolerated. I will not have anyone bullying someone for their identity, sexuality, religion or race. Discrimination of any sorts including those making fun of people with disabilities I will report you to RPN staff

× Metagaming, powerplaying, auto-hitting, auto-dodging are not allowed, as they remove freedoms from other roleplayers. Regardless of who your character is, they will not be the center of attention all the time, nor can they be the best at everything. Nor are they perfect in any way shape or form.

× Follow All RPN Rules and their policies

× Discord will be used for plotting, ooc talk and relationship talk. It is required, so check if you have one, if you don't, feel free to make one. There will be a regular OOC for those who do not wish to use Discord, once you're accepted I will send out an invite.

× I would like a post once a week, that's all but, I understand people have lives. If you can't post let me know, I know people have jobs and school, I'm pretty understanding about that. Even I probably will have issues posting once a week sometimes. I'd like to make this RP comfortable and relaxed, it's not the end of the world if you don't post once a week.

Cabin Listings × OOC × CS

Last edited:
Happy to have you on board!

I was about to edit my comment to make a suggestion! If you say no it's totally ok, but I always thought it'd be cool if for a PJ RP if the players didn't decide their godly parents, but rather they'd just write them and play them out and the GM decides who their godly parent is.

We could do that, but maybe like from their sheet, to accept them would be them being claimed, though they still have to be claimed IC.

We could do that, but maybe like from their sheet, to accept them would be them being claimed, though they still have to be claimed IC.

Yeah that sounds awesome! I guess if some people weren't ok with it they could decide on their own, but i'd really love if you were to decide for me^^

This seems pretty cool, I like the idea of having a parent chosen, it'd be interesting to see what you as a Gm come up with lol. But anyways consider me interested!

Nice to have you all aboard.

The OOC and signup sheet are in the first post at the bottom.

So one time I had a dream about 15 year old twins (a boy and a girl) who went to camp half blood. I know exactly how to do it. Is it ok if I join?

I'm interested in this. Sounds like it could be a fun time. Is there a particular place to put the character sheet when it is finished?

I'm interested in this. Sounds like it could be a fun time. Is there a particular place to put the character sheet when it is finished?
The CS thread, it's in the first post at the bottom. Well a link is anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back